Trump did not "avoid" taxes - he followed the law and took a loss

What college records of Obama? Are you going on what he SAID?

Like I said- I am glad to compare the college records of President Obama and Donald Trump
President Obama- college records released- none
Donald Trump- college records released- none

Of course that is not surprising- no President or Presidential candidate voluntarily releases their college records. So Obama and Trump are just doing what everyone else has done.

But everyone else has released their tax returns.

But not Donald- what is in Donald's tax returns he doesn't want voters to see? Why is he the only candidate in 40 years not to show his tax returns to voters?

Trump has said when he will release them. .

Trump had already said if he ran for President he would show voters his tax returns. Now he says he will show them when the audit is done.....or when Hillary shows her deleted emails.....or whatever the next excuse is.

Hey- there is no law that requires Trump act like every other Presidential candidate for the last 40 years and show voters his tax returns.

Which is why I enjoy pointing out- Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick- the least Transparent Presidential candidate in decades.

Where are Hillary's emails? Trump sent his returns to her. Perhaps she deleted them.

Trump sent his tax returns to Clinton?

LOL- Trumpsters- they love to lie as much as

She deleted them.

here from the transcripts of the debate:

"TRUMP: I don't mind releasing -- I'm under a routine audit. And it'll be released. And -- as soon as the audit's finished, it will be released.

But you will learn more about Donald Trump by going down to the federal elections, where I filed a 104-page essentially financial statement of sorts, the forms that they have. It shows income -- in fact, the income -- I just looked today -- the income is filed at $694 million for this past year, $694 million. If you would have told me I was going to make that 15 or 20 years ago, I would have been very surprised."

Where is the proof of his net worth?

Remember when you pissed and moaned and lied this:
he told you where to go to see his net worth! you lie.

You just showed me where Donald Trump says he declared his net income this year- not net worth.

You are a good Trumpster!
his net worth is in his financial disclosure. go look it up where he guided you.

His lawyer said he couldn't while under audit. tell the IRS to stop the audit.

There is no evidence that Trump is being audited- and the IRS says nothing prevents the disclosure of tax returns while being audited.

Richard Nixon- Tricky Dick- showed voters his tax returns while he was under audit- why won't Tricky Trump?

What doesn't Trump want voters to see?

There is evidence you'll kiss Obama's ass. Pucker up N.L.

Got it- sorry I forgot I was dealing with another racist who is pissed off that America elected a black man to be President.

No wonder you have your head so far up the ass of your Great White Hope.

Got it. I didn't forget that I was dealing with someone that support Obama based on the color of his skin. It's idiots like you that put yet another unqualified black in a government job in order to make yourselves feel better.

Where is the proof of his net worth?

Remember when you pissed and moaned and lied this:
he told you where to go to see his net worth! you lie.

You just showed me where Donald Trump says he declared his net income this year- not net worth.

You are a good Trumpster!
his net worth is in his financial disclosure. go look it up where he guided you.

There is no evidence that Trump is being audited- and the IRS says nothing prevents the disclosure of tax returns while being audited.

Richard Nixon- Tricky Dick- showed voters his tax returns while he was under audit- why won't Tricky Trump?

Got it- sorry I forgot I was dealing with another racist who is pissed off that America elected a black man to be President.

Got it. I didn't forget that I was dealing with someone that support Obama based on the color of his skin. It's idiots like you that put yet another unqualified black in a government job in order to make yourselves feel better.

No wonder you have your head so far up the ass of your Great White Hope

Just another racist for Trump.

No surprise here.

Wow another racist colored......what a suprise.
So why did i oppose kerry? Or bill clinton?
Or walter mondale?

Or ducockis(yeah its on purpose)

Youre a fucking idiot just like obama. No go back to you govt housing and tell us what a great job democrats are doing.

No surprise here.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

When you got nothing.

No surprise here.

When you got nothing.

Well of course I have nothing- because Donald Trump has not released any evidence of his claims to Americans.

But glad to see you agree with the racist for Trump.

No surprise here.

When you got nothing.

Well of course I have nothing- because Donald Trump has not released any evidence of his claims to Americans.

what does racist for trump mean?

No surprise here.

When you got nothing.

Wow you're obsessed by race...i think thats the definition of a racist

The leeches have determined that anyone not in favor of increasing the amount of taxpayer money they leech is racist.

No surprise here.
^Just another Obama supporters that consider black skin as a qualification.

I don't have a problem with a black President or a female President but I damn sure won't vote for one BECAUSE of it.

Did he take write offs on future earnings?

We don't know- because Trump doesn't want Americans to see his tax returns.

You have to be a certifiable MORON not to know. He has a TAX LOSS CARRY FORWARD which allows him to not pay taxes until the loss is gone ---- DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hillary's wealth is all about SELLING OUT policy and taxpayer money for kick backs. Hillary never created one job, never added anything positive in her life. Her business career was 100% fraud - Whitewater, Castle Grande, and Madison S&L....

Trump lost of 1 Billion a year is why he is a "loser".
What does that make Obama? He lost near 10 trillion in 7.5 years and gave billions of taxpayer dollars to companies that promptly declared bankruptcy. Trump gambled with HIS OWN MONEY while Obama blew OURS

No surprise here.

When you got nothing.

Syriusly is one of those that respond constantly with "that's racist".

No surprise here.

When you got nothing.

I do to racists who use terms such a 'n*gger l*ver'.

You know- Trump voters like you.

No surprise here.
^Just another Obama supporters that consider black skin as a qualification.

I don't have a problem with a black President or a female President but I damn sure won't vote for one BECAUSE of it.

Sure you do- because to you all I am is a N.L- 'n*gger l*ver'

No surprise here.

When you got nothing.

Who said ****** lover? Why do you hide yiur speech?

I loke and respect tons of blacks......i despise *******....and yes there is a biiiiig difference

No surprise here.

When you got nothing.

When a Trump voter calls me a 'n*gger lover' yeah- I am comfortable calling him a racist.

Did he take write offs on future earnings?

We don't know- because Trump doesn't want Americans to see his tax returns.

You have to be a certifiable MORON not to know. He has a TAX LOSS CARRY FORWARD which allows him to not pay taxes until the loss is gone ---- DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hillary's wealth is all about SELLING OUT policy and taxpayer money for kick backs. Hillary never created one job, never added anything positive in her life. Her business career was 100% fraud - Whitewater, Castle Grande, and Madison S&L....

Trump lost of 1 Billion a year is why he is a "loser".
What does that make Obama? He lost near 10 trillion in 7.5 years and gave billions of taxpayer dollars to companies that promptly declared bankruptcy. Trump gambled with HIS OWN MONEY while Obama blew OURS

Hillary Clinton was SoS for 4 years. During that time, $6 BILLION vanished from the State Department. The way I see it that's an average of $1.5 BILLION/year for 4 years.

Since the lefties say losing 1 billion/year makes someone a loser, they have admitted Hillary is. The difference, as you said, is Trump lost his own money while Hillary lost taxpayer's money.

No surprise here.

When you got nothing.

Who used that term?

[QU The difference, as you said, is Trump lost his own money while Hillary lost taxpayer's money.

So you want Trump to be in a position to lose taxpayer's money like he lost his?

Trump lost in 1995 probably between 25% to 50% of his entire wealth.

Imagine what he could do for the United States....

Forum List

Back