Trump did not oppose the Iraq war from the beginning...

It is a complete lie

Trump repeats wrong claim that he opposed Iraq War

Well, we have gone back further than the 2004 interview Trump mentioned, and the record tells a different story.

Trump has a hard time getting past a September 2002 interview with shock jock Howard Stern. Stern asked Trump if he supported the looming invasion.

Trump responded, "Yeah, I guess so."

yeah i guess so is a far cry

from voting in favor to send the troops into Iraq as hillary did

This thread isn't about Hillary. Is Trump lying when he says he opposed the war from the beginning?

This thread isn't about Hillary. Is Trump lying when he says he opposed the war from the beginning?

well it is true

yeah i guess so is a long way from voting to go in

Hillary hasn't made one of her campaign talking points opposing the Iraq war. Trump repeats his lie every day. Can you defend your guy without deflection?

well it is true

Hillary hasn't made one of her campaign talking points opposing the Iraq war. Trump repeats his lie every day. Can you defend your guy without deflection?

how the hell can she

she voted for it

she has been involved in what like four wars in the mideast while SOS

--LOL

Donald Trump Would 'Fire'
Bush Over Iraq Invasion

7-14-4
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Billionaire Donald Trump, America's toughest employer, would like to fire the Bush Administration for its decision to invade Iraq, according to an interview in the August edition "Esquire," due to be released on Friday.
"Look at the war in Iraq and the mess that we're in. I would never have handled it that way. Does anybody really believe that Iraq is going to be a wonderful democracy where people are going to run down to the voting box and gently put in their ballot and the winner is happily going to step up to lead the country?," said the host of NBC's "The Apprentice," whose hallmark line is "You're fired."
"C'mon. Two minutes after we leave, there's going to be a revolution, and the meanest, toughest, smartest, most vicious guy will take over. And he'll have weapons of mass destruction, which Saddam didn't have," Trump said in excerpts of the interview released in advance to Reuters.
"The Apprentice" was one of NBC's biggest hits last season, making the real estate mogul a well-known entity to TV viewing audiences.
"What was the purpose of the whole thing? Hundreds and hundreds of young people killed. And what about the people coming back with no arms and no legs? Not to mention the other side. All those Iraqi kids who've been blown to pieces. And it turns out that all of the reasons for the war were blatantly wrong. All this for nothing!," Trump said.

Donald Trump Would 'Fire' Bush Over Iraq Invasion

well it is true

how the hell can she

she voted for it

--LOL

Bush Over Iraq Invasion

7-14-4
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Billionaire Donald Trump, America's toughest employer, would like to fire the Bush Administration for its decision to invade Iraq, according to an interview in the August edition "Esquire," due to be released on Friday.
"Look at the war in Iraq and the mess that we're in. I would never have handled it that way. Does anybody really believe that Iraq is going to be a wonderful democracy where people are going to run down to the voting box and gently put in their ballot and the winner is happily going to step up to lead the country?," said the host of NBC's "The Apprentice," whose hallmark line is "You're fired."
"C'mon. Two minutes after we leave, there's going to be a revolution, and the meanest, toughest, smartest, most vicious guy will take over. And he'll have weapons of mass destruction, which Saddam didn't have," Trump said in excerpts of the interview released in advance to Reuters.
"The Apprentice" was one of NBC's biggest hits last season, making the real estate mogul a well-known entity to TV viewing audiences.
"What was the purpose of the whole thing? Hundreds and hundreds of young people killed. And what about the people coming back with no arms and no legs? Not to mention the other side. All those Iraqi kids who've been blown to pieces. And it turns out that all of the reasons for the war were blatantly wrong. All this for nothing!," Trump said.

That article is from 2004. Did he oppose it from the beginning as he repeatedly claims?

well it is true

how the hell can she

she voted for it

--LOL

Bush Over Iraq Invasion

7-14-4

That article is from 2004. Did he oppose it from the beginning as he repeatedly claims?

he said yeah i guess so

hardly strongly supporting it

well it is true

how the hell can she

she voted for it

--LOL

Bush Over Iraq Invasion

7-14-4

he said yeah i guess so

He went on to say he wishes we had done it right the first time. Meaning he wishes we would have done more during the first Gulf War. Again, did he oppose the Iraq war from the beginning as he repeatedly claims?

well it is true

how the hell can she

she voted for it

--LOL

Bush Over Iraq Invasion

7-14-4

he said yeah i guess so

He went on to say he wishes we had done it right the first time. Meaning he wishes we would have done more during the first Gulf War. Again, did he oppose the Iraq war from the beginning as he repeatedly claims?

so now you have moved the goal posts from the 2003 invasion

which is the leftards controversy

back to the gulf war

--LOL

are you going to take this back to his stance

on the battle of Tripoli

to try and make a weak point

how the hell can she

she voted for it

--LOL

Bush Over Iraq Invasion

7-14-4

he said yeah i guess so

back to the gulf war

--LOL

on the battle of Tripoli

His comment on the Gulf War was directly after him saying we should invade Iraq. They were directly related comments. Now, did he oppose the Iraq war from the beginning as he repeatedly claims? It's a simple yes or no, but we already know the answer.

Trump was not in politics then. He had no access to information other than what the government publicized.

how the hell can she

she voted for it

--LOL

Bush Over Iraq Invasion

7-14-4

he said yeah i guess so

back to the gulf war

--LOL

on the battle of Tripoli

His comment on the Gulf War was directly after him saying we should invade Iraq. They were directly related comments. Now, did he oppose the Iraq war from the beginning as he repeatedly claims? It's a simple yes or no, but we already know the answer.

so what

in his opinion there would not have been an excuse for a 2003 invasion

if was done right in 1991

what the fuck is so hard to understand about that

he said yeah i guess so

back to the gulf war

--LOL

on the battle of Tripoli

so what

So when he repeats almost every day that he opposed the Iraq war from the beginning he is lying? Simple yes or no.

he said yeah i guess so

back to the gulf war

--LOL

on the battle of Tripoli

so what

So when he repeats almost every day that he opposed the Iraq war from the beginning he is lying? Simple yes or no.

yeah i guess so is hardly

supporting the war dummy

like what he said would change your vote

--LOL

back to the gulf war

--LOL

on the battle of Tripoli

so what

supporting the war dummy

--LOL

Is "Ya I guess so" opposing the war, or is he lying on a daily basis?

Just fucking admit he didn't oppose the war as he says he did. This is getting sad.

back to the gulf war

--LOL

on the battle of Tripoli

so what

supporting the war dummy

--LOL

Just fucking admit he didn't oppose the war as he says he did. This is getting sad.

i guess so do not mean he supported the war dummy

i guess so means possibly perhaps

so what

supporting the war dummy

--LOL

i guess so do not mean he supported the war dummy

i guess so means possibly perhaps

So, he didn't oppose the war as he repeatedly claims?

Forum List

Back