Trump did the right thing by just walking away from the media after his briefing with the Singapore

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Representative........ Enough of the idiots in the media trying to constantly embarrass this nation before the world's leader's. I mean there is a place and time for everything, but when we are dealing with the world, it is that we are to be our most patriotic in those moments, and our most honorable while doing so. The media attacking the President before the world, makes us appear as idiot's in this world. Enough already.

Last edited:
Too late.

The world already thinks we're idiots for electing this abysmal failure and moron. Whats not asking him questions going to do to change that?

Electing Donald Trump is exactly the stupid decision the rest of the world expects from the United States

"
Electing Donald Trump is exactly the stupid decision the rest of the world expects from the United States"

Top Ten Reasons People Think Americans Are Stupid - TheTopTens®

A clown like Donald Trump is in the race for president

If he wins I'm building a bunker! America, please. You can not be seriously considering this blabbering fool to run your country. He's a businessman and a genuine capitalist and you guys think this will help you? Ask yourselves again what you think happens when a businessman and a capitalist that is probably also quite an egoist will do. Who will he think of firstly? I predict he will make it a lot easier for his own companies to pay less tax, to pay less salaries to their employees and so on.

Last edited:
Too late.

The world already thinks we're idiots for electing this abysmal failure and moron. Whats not asking him questions going to do to change that?

Electing Donald Trump is exactly the stupid decision the rest of the world expects from the United States

"
Electing Donald Trump is exactly the stupid decision the rest of the world expects from the United States"
. I believe the media is as biased and corrupt as ever these days, and them going so low as to try and make this nation appear as weak by the disrespecting of our President during important meetings with world leaders is borderlined on treason if you ask me.

Representative........ Enough of the idiots in the media trying to constantly embarrass this nation before the world's leader's. I mean there is a place and time for everything, but when we are dealing with the world, it is that we are to be our most patriotic in those moments, and our most honorable while doing so. The media attacking the President before the world, makes us appear as idiot's in this world. Enough already.
Did you believe this when Obama was President?

Too late.

"
. I believe the media is as biased and corrupt as ever these days, and them going so low as to try and make this nation appear as weak by the disrespecting of our President during important meetings with world leaders is borderlined on treason if you ask me.
While I agree the media is definitely biased you cant pretend Drumpf doesnt give them ample material to point out his numerous flaws in intelligence and leadership. I see it as PR. The media is showing the world that "no.....not all americans were stupid enough to elect or support this abysmal failure."

Too late.

"

Top Ten Reasons People Think Americans Are Stupid - TheTopTens®

A clown like Donald Trump is in the race for president

If he wins I'm building a bunker! America, please. You can not be seriously considering this blabbering fool to run your country. He's a businessman and a genuine capitalist and you guys think this will help you? Ask yourselves again what you think happens when a businessman and a capitalist that is probably also quite an egoist will do. Who will he think of firstly? I predict he will make it a lot easier for his own companies to pay less tax, to pay less salaries to their employees and so on.

Well, Trump is no Nobel Peace Prize winner, that is for sure.

Nor has he won any media transparency awards.

Trump doesn't want to answer questions because he doesn't have any answers. All he has is jingoistic bumper sticker slogans that don't really say anything.

Besides.............it's kinda hard to have a cogent answer about healthcare, the wall or tax reform in 140 characters or less.

Oh wait..............they boosted it up to 280.................still impossible to do.

when we are dealing with the world, ...we are to be our most ...honorable while doing so.

I agree with the above; however, the key problem is that Trump is pretty much never honorable. I'm not aware of one single day in the past two years when the man has refrained from fabricating facts, misrepresenting the truth, or just flat out lying. Accordingly, the man himself is without honor, without integrity. Merely not lying to or in the presence of a foreign representative is not going to make him honorable because that is a quality one must exhibit consistently and repeatedly; doing so incidentally just doesn't cut it.

You know, it's not so much that the media is calling Trump an idiot. Trump is saying and doing things that the rest of the world considers idiocy, and the media is simply reporting on it.

Trump would look a hell of a lot smarter if he could keep his foot out of his mouth.

And the best way to keep his foot out of his mouth is to keep it closed.

No matter what Trump does the media will be derogatory. Just after the election, the media vowed that they would not normalize his presidency. They have kept that vow.

No matter what Trump does the media will be derogatory. Just after the election, the media vowed that they would not normalize his presidency. They have kept that vow.

Actually, if Trump could stop putting his foot in his mouth, the media coverage would get a hell of a lot better.

Trump doesn't want to answer questions because he doesn't have any answers. All he has is jingoistic bumper sticker slogans that don't really say anything.

Besides.............it's kinda hard to have a cogent answer about healthcare, the wall or tax reform in 140 characters or less.

Oh wait..............they boosted it up to 280.................still impossible to do.

You have unlimited characters and you still cannot explain yourself.

Did you believe this when Obama was President?
. Any President..

Trump reminds me of Putin in the way he attacks our media. The guy is the most scarcely president in the history of this country towards our first amendment.
. And you think he is unfair in his attacks ?? The media is innocent ?

Too late.

"
While I agree the media is definitely biased you cant pretend Drumpf doesnt give them ample material to point out his numerous flaws in intelligence and leadership. I see it as PR. The media is showing the world that "no.....not all americans were stupid enough to elect or support this abysmal failure."
. There is a time and place, and the media doesn't seem to respect that kind of protocol. Attempting to embarrass the President is the attempt to embarrass America as a whole. It is a deplorable practice.

Forum List

Back