Trump Disparages Testing

It seems the left calls Trump a dictator (he isn't), yet, the left wants him to be a dictator. SMH
I just want him and his administration to get the testing issue figured out! WHY is this so hard for them?

States should not be bidding against each other for tests and supplies. You think that is a good use of your tax dollars? That is how a moron would handle things.

We need someone who is not a moron to handle this pandemic.
What country do you live in? This country is not run by a dictator like you believe
Asking the so called president to do his fucking job is not wishing for a dictatorship.

That's a tRumpling thing. Your team.
The president is doing his job.
Playing politics is your thing

And lastly the experts told us that the wearing of a mask is only for people who are infected with the virus to try and mitigate the chances of passing it on to people who are not infected. This is why Trump doesn't wear a mask, because he is not infected
And also because he does not approve of leading by example.
And his extremely fragile ego will not allow mask wearing, because that is for babies.
Strange days, it still is an individual right, who cares if he wears one or not? Seems only the liberals.

I am seeing a pattern through all of this. Liberals want to be taken care of from the cradle to the grave.
And, they like to be led around like sheep.
No. We are listening to the doctors and scientists and following their advice.

Trump is going with his gut. While massive, I'm not sure his gut has the education required to properly respond to a pandemic. He should listen to his experts.

He should LEAD, and stop acting like a petulant toddler.
It really does depend on which "scientists" and which "Doctors" you're willing to listen to.
I listen to Fauci and Birx. These are Trump's experts.

Has he fired them already?
Fauci and his predictions have been wrong nearly every single time.
Ask Trump why he hasn't fired him, I'm just glad that he doesn't listen to him that much.
I would have canned his ass
Yes, how lucky we are to have a President who uses tax $ to pay experts so he can ignore them.

And how wise to trot them out to advise the public when they are so obviously stupid, right?

And lastly the experts told us that the wearing of a mask is only for people who are infected with the virus to try and mitigate the chances of passing it on to people who are not infected. This is why Trump doesn't wear a mask, because he is not infected
And his extremely fragile ego will not allow mask wearing, because that is for babies.
Strange days, it still is an individual right, who cares if he wears one or not? Seems only the liberals.

I am seeing a pattern through all of this. Liberals want to be taken care of from the cradle to the grave.

Trump is going with his gut. While massive, I'm not sure his gut has the education required to properly respond to a pandemic. He should listen to his experts.

It really does depend on which "scientists" and which "Doctors" you're willing to listen to.

Ask Trump why he hasn't fired him, I'm just glad that he doesn't listen to him that much.
Yes, how lucky we are to have a President who uses tax $ to pay experts so he can ignore them.

And how wise to trot them out to advise the public when they are so obviously stupid, right?
Well, just disregard that Fauci has been wrong on nearly every one of his predictions.
I don't reward his failure like you do.

It seems the left calls Trump a dictator (he isn't), yet, the left wants him to be a dictator. SMH
I just want him and his administration to get the testing issue figured out! WHY is this so hard for them?

States should not be bidding against each other for tests and supplies. You think that is a good use of your tax dollars? That is how a moron would handle things.

What country do you live in? This country is not run by a dictator like you believe
Asking the so called president to do his fucking job is not wishing for a dictatorship.

The squatter in the Whitehouse is sitting around with his thumbs up his butt doing nothing but whining and making excuses. He's an incompetent dipshit.

The squatter in the Whitehouse is sitting around with his thumbs up his butt doing nothing but whining and making excuses. He's an incompetent dipshit.
TDS often Crep?

TDS often Crep?
I do not suffer from tRump Defense Syndrome. That's a tRumpling thing.

Fauci has never tried to give exact numbers. That's not how that kind of modeling works.

But he has been right FAR more than he has been wrong

“So we have the best testing in the world,” Trump said. “It could be the testing’s, frankly, overrated? Maybe it is overrated.”

The country has more than 1.4 million confirmed cases of COVID-19, but Trump said that’s only because the U.S. has carried out more tests.

“We have more cases than anybody in the world, but why? Because we do more testing,” Trump said. “When you test, you have a case. When you test you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases. They don’t want to write that. It’s common sense. We test much more.”

No Mr. President...the cases would still be there...we just wouldn't know who had it. THAT is common sense
The more tests that there are the more cases they will find, most people never even knew that they were sick.
We need to see how accurate the Virus test is.
It may not be very accurate.

Fauci has never tried to give exact numbers. That's not how that kind of modeling works.

BS, in the early stages of the virus in the US he was saying it wouldn't be affecting us. No need to to close the
borders. Later it was 1-2 million are going to die from this in the US. So don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining.

Well, just disregard that Fauci has been wrong on nearly every one of his predictions.
Fauci has the credentials. So does Birx. Trump is a moron with zero experience in the health field. You decide who you want to trust when dealing with a deadly new virus.

I think the modeling issue is just a basic lack of understanding on your part.

The models are based on certain, future, predicted behaviors. When those behaviors change (due to mitigation, or lack thereof), the modeling changes. It is a difficult concept for Trumpers to comprehend.

Fauci has the credentials. So does Birx. Trump is a moron with zero experience in the health field. You decide who you want to trust when dealing with a deadly new virus.
It's a deadly virus that kills old people who already have one foot in the grave. Not a good enough reason to shut down our economy.

“So we have the best testing in the world,” Trump said. “It could be the testing’s, frankly, overrated? Maybe it is overrated.”

The country has more than 1.4 million confirmed cases of COVID-19, but Trump said that’s only because the U.S. has carried out more tests.

“We have more cases than anybody in the world, but why? Because we do more testing,” Trump said. “When you test, you have a case. When you test you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases. They don’t want to write that. It’s common sense. We test much more.”

No Mr. President...the cases would still be there...we just wouldn't know who had it. THAT is common sense
Meaning Trump is and was ignorant when the crisis started till today middle of May still saying dumb and ignorant comments.

BS, in the early stages of the virus in the US he was saying it wouldn't be affecting us. No need to to close the
borders. Later it was 1-2 million are going to die from this in the US. So don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining.
Post those quotes with links. Not that I think you're lying or anything but,,,hey...we've read your posts

The models are based on certain, future, predicted behaviors. When those behaviors change (due to mitigation, or lack thereof), the modeling changes. It is a difficult concept for Trumpers to comprehend.
It's not difficult. They CHOOSE to "misunderstand"

Post those quotes with links. Not that I think you're lying or anything but,,,hey...we've read your posts
Do your own research, you wouldn't believe them if I did it for you.
Yeah, and we've read yours too. You just make up shit as you go along.

Whatever you say, professor. :auiqs.jpg:

Whatever you say, professor. :auiqs.jpg:
Wrong again, bless your heart.

You don't have to be a professor to understand how modeling works. Maybe these links can help you. Although it seems like you have an aversion to knowledge, which puts you in the basket with all the other ignorant Trumpers.

COVID-19 model FAQs

How To Make Sense of All The COVID-19 Projections? A New Model Combines Them

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Forum List

Back