Trump Disparages Testing

But we don't have enough tests...because of the failures of the Trump Administration so he has to come up with excuses for why we supposedly don't need them (while he and everyone around him gets tested every day)

Find some new lies, fool....this ^^^^^^^ bunch are all washed up.

Also, the Chinese virus has been overplayed in the cause of deaths.
Nope..in fact the death count is probably as much as 50% higher
Yeah, you run with that one, skippy.
Besides admin propaganda, got anything to dispute this?

Almost zero deaths for those under 59 and without a cormorbidity
THAT is a blatant lie. There have been THOUSANDS under 59 that died and thousands more who will have lifelong medical issues because of this horror

He knows he's lying. AzogtheDefiler is loyal to his blob; not the truth.
Nope. I think Trump made a mistake to prolong the lockdown. If Trump said air was good for you, you would stop breathing. Typical fat leftist

No Mr. President...the cases would still be there...we just wouldn't know who had it. THAT is common sense
Which is actually a very good thing. Too much testing results in more positive tests. More positives tests results in liberals going berzerk and demanding we shut our economy down.

THAT is common sense
Common sense is if we tested everyone we would find a mortality rate so low that the left would be voted out of office for ruining our economy over such a miniscule mortality rate.

THAT is your common sense
Then why the hell won't the Trump administration get off their lazy asses and get nationwide testing implemented?!?!

For fuck's sake if this virus is not that bad then why the hell can't we get that figured out? We went to the moon 60 years ago, yet this administration cannot handle nationwide testing. Trump is a full-on MORON.

None of us are enjoying this.

And lastly the experts told us that the wearing of a mask is only for people who are infected with the virus to try and mitigate the chances of passing it on to people who are not infected. This is why Trump doesn't wear a mask, because he is not infected
And also because he does not approve of leading by example.
And his extremely fragile ego will not allow mask wearing, because that is for babies.

THAT is common sense
Common sense is if we tested everyone we would find a mortality rate so low that the left would be voted out of office for ruining our economy over such a miniscule mortality rate.

THAT is your common sense
Then why the hell won't the Trump administration get off their lazy asses and get nationwide testing implemented?!?!

For fuck's sake if this virus is not that bad then why the hell can't we get that figured out? We went to the moon 60 years ago, yet this administration cannot handle nationwide testing. Trump is a full-on MORON.

None of us are enjoying this.
It's kinda up to the states to try and implement that, even then I doubt that a mandate like that would
fly with the "people".
It seems the left calls Trump a dictator (he isn't), yet, the left wants him to be a dictator. SMH

And lastly the experts told us that the wearing of a mask is only for people who are infected with the virus to try and mitigate the chances of passing it on to people who are not infected. This is why Trump doesn't wear a mask, because he is not infected
And his extremely fragile ego will not allow mask wearing, because that is for babies.
Strange days, it still is an individual right, who cares if he wears one or not? Seems only the liberals.

I am seeing a pattern through all of this. Liberals want to be taken care of from the cradle to the grave.
And, they like to be led around like sheep.

It seems the left calls Trump a dictator (he isn't), yet, the left wants him to be a dictator. SMH
I just want him and his administration to get the testing issue figured out! WHY is this so hard for them?

States should not be bidding against each other for tests and supplies. You think that is a good use of your tax dollars? That is how a moron would handle things.

We need someone who is not a moron to handle this pandemic.

Strange days, it still is an individual right, who cares if he wears one or not? Seems only the liberals.

I am seeing a pattern through all of this. Liberals want to be taken care of from the cradle to the grave.
No. We are listening to the doctors and scientists and following their advice.

Trump is going with his gut. While massive, I'm not sure his gut has the education required to properly respond to a pandemic. He should listen to his experts.

He should LEAD, and stop acting like a petulant toddler.

Trump is going with his gut. While massive, I'm not sure his gut has the education required to properly respond to a pandemic. He should listen to his experts.

It really does depend on which "scientists" and which "Doctors" you're willing to listen to.

I just want him and his administration to get the testing issue figured out! WHY is this so hard for them?

States should not be bidding against each other for tests and supplies. You think that is a good use of your tax dollars? That is how a moron would handle things.

What country do you live in? This country is not run by a dictator like you believe

It really does depend on which "scientists" and which "Doctors" you're willing to listen to.
I listen to Fauci and Birx. These are Trump's experts.

Has he fired them already?

“So we have the best testing in the world,” Trump said. “It could be the testing’s, frankly, overrated? Maybe it is overrated.”

The country has more than 1.4 million confirmed cases of COVID-19, but Trump said that’s only because the U.S. has carried out more tests.

“We have more cases than anybody in the world, but why? Because we do more testing,” Trump said. “When you test, you have a case. When you test you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases. They don’t want to write that. It’s common sense. We test much more.”

No Mr. President...the cases would still be there...we just wouldn't know who had it. THAT is common sense
With his limited intellect he seems to think that these cases don't exist unless they are confirmed by a test.

I listen to Fauci and Birx. These are Trump's experts.

Has he fired them already?
Fauci and his predictions have been wrong nearly every single time.
Ask Trump why he hasn't fired him, I'm just glad that he doesn't listen to him that much.
I would have canned his ass

What country do you live in? This country is not run by a dictator like you believe
Asking the so called president to do his fucking job is not wishing for a dictatorship.

That's a tRumpling thing. Your team.

So Trump is allowed to abdicate responsibility under the guise of rejecting 'dictatorship'?

What a nice excuse to have right there in your front pocket, ready to pull out when a problem is just too big and too complicated for a low-IQ GOP president to deal with.

Forum List

Back