Trump Dissolves Voter Fraud Commission

Hard to do when Dems try to stop every effort at making it easier to track who votes.

Do you ever do anything except parrot GOP talking points? Have you had an original thought in the last 20 years?

Nice non-response.

Lemming.

I just stated the truth, this entire thread you have done nothing but parrot GOP talking points. You have not offered a single original thought or actual piece of information.

Lol, "truth"

Here's an original thought, you are a twat.

Oh damn, I hurt the feelings of another snowflake. I need to quit doing that.

In this whole thread all you have made are partisan comments about things that you cannot show are actually taking place. You have not presented a single piece of evidence or information to suggest there is any widespread voter fraud.

And yet, you keep parroting the GOP talking points like they were sent down from God himself.

No feelings hurt I just call a spade a spade.

I don't have to produce jack shit, I save more detailed conversations for those who deserve it, so far you don't.

You don't provide anything but your own opinion, so you get mine back.

Deal with it prog hack.

Can you prove voter fraud in favor of Trump?

Silly Marty - there is no such thing as widespread voter fraud - but they did catch a few Trumplings in the act :D

There have been just four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election

The whole argument is voting is too hard to track and monitor.....

Try to keep up, twat.

that is not the argument, The argument is that there is no widespread voter fraud. As you pointed out you right wing zealots have been trying to prove it for a long time and so far you have come up with ZERO evidence.

Silly Marty - there is no such thing as widespread voter fraud - but they did catch a few Trumplings in the act :D

There have been just four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election

The whole argument is voting is too hard to track and monitor.....

Try to keep up, twat.

that is not the argument, The argument is that there is no widespread voter fraud. As you pointed out you right wing zealots have been trying to prove it for a long time and so far you have come up with ZERO evidence.

My argument is we can't tell because knowing who votes isn't easy to figure out currently.

How's that talking point bullshit you've been spewing seeming now?

Oh damn, I hurt the feelings of another snowflake. I need to quit doing that.

In this whole thread all you have made are partisan comments about things that you cannot show are actually taking place. You have not presented a single piece of evidence or information to suggest there is any widespread voter fraud.

And yet, you keep parroting the GOP talking points like they were sent down from God himself.

Trumpflakes are like that :)

Trumpflakes.jpg

Of course you are not concerned about voter fraud in Kansas.

Kansas voted for Trump.

"Most people"- i.e. Trumpsters- just want to find some evidence of voter fraud in states that voted for Clinton. They aren't concerned about the massive voter fraud for Trump. LOL

If there were actually any fraud every proven, it could never be proven whom the fraud went to as we do not record a person's actual vote and time it to name.

It's not how they vote, it's IF they vote, and harder ID requirements coupled with more rigorous audits of WHO votes would fix that.

Which makes your question to Syriusly a stupid question. Why did you even ask it if this is your reply?

No, it's makes my point the whole point. Progs bitch about "we don't see any fraud". When others propose methods to make fraud harder or more visible, progs bitch "that is surpressing voting!!!"

Awful self serving of them.
Voter fraud is ridiculously limited.

There have been fewer than 1,000 convictions of voter fraud since 2000...

Trump orders voter fraud commission dissolved

Meanwhile, there have been roughly 2 billion votes cast over that period. That puts the conviction rate per vote somewhere in the neighborhood of: 0.000000484

If there were actually any fraud every proven, it could never be proven whom the fraud went to as we do not record a person's actual vote and time it to name.

It's not how they vote, it's IF they vote, and harder ID requirements coupled with more rigorous audits of WHO votes would fix that.

Which makes your question to Syriusly a stupid question. Why did you even ask it if this is your reply?

No, it's makes my point the whole point. Progs bitch about "we don't see any fraud". When others propose methods to make fraud harder or more visible, progs bitch "that is surpressing voting!!!"

Meanwhile, there have been roughly 2 billion votes cast over that period. That puts the conviction rate per vote somewhere in the neighborhood of: 0.000000484

So all criminal acts result in convictions?

Again, the issue is we don't know the extent of the problem because of the difficulty in figuring out who exactly is voting.

Again, the issue is we don't know the extent of the problem because of the difficulty in figuring out who exactly is voting.

Yes, we do know the extent of the problem, and that is that the problem is basically non-existent.

I doubt there is an issue that has been researched more in the last decade than voter fraud, and still there is ZERO evidence of any widespread voter fraud.

If it doesn’t end in a conviction, it’s not a criminal act. What we do know is voter fraud is not wide spread with only a handful of people getting caught in most elections.

Studies....

Hard to find evidence when your side is the one benefitting from any fraud.

Please provide the evidence of which side is beneiging from any fraud...you made a claim, now back it up

A win for states rights and the Constitution.
Accepting voter fraud is a "win" for states rights and the constitution?

How does that even make sense?

Republicans believe in "States Rights", but only when it comes to the ability to discriminate.

Nobody is accepting voter fraud you moron. You cannot accept what does not exist.

It is a win for states rights because our constitution (that thing you seem to hate) gave the power over voting to the states, not to the Fed Govt. That was done on purpose and by design.

Yes, we do know the extent of the problem, and that is that the problem is basically non-existent.

I doubt there is an issue that has been researched more in the last decade than voter fraud, and still there is ZERO evidence of any widespread voter fraud.

The voter fraud myth is like catnip to a Trumpkin - :wink:

TrumpTweetVoterFraud.jpg

593.png

DonaldTrumpUtah.jpg

On the federal level, because they rarely investigate it.

Illegal voting investigation grows dramatically

And the difference if one vote can make all the difference. VA for example, dear.

And the difference if one vote can make all the difference. VA for example, dear.

The state level is where it should be investigated, the Feds have no constitutional right to be involved.

Also, your story is from 2012, what was the final outcome of the investigation?

Yet, convictions are always reported on the federal level, of nearly nothing.

The state level is where it should be investigated, the Feds have no constitutional right to be involved.

Yet, convictions are always reported on the federal level, of nearly nothing.

This is how your 2012 Florida story ended by the way...
Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

In 2012, Florida Governor Rick Scott initiated an effort to remove non-citizen registrants from the state’s rolls. The state’s list of 182,000 alleged non-citizen registrants quickly dwindled to 198. Even this amended list contained many false positives, such as a WWII veteran born in Brooklyn. In the end, only 85 non-citizen registrants were identified and only one was convicted of fraud, out of a total of 12 million registered voters.

Forum List

Back