Trump Dissolves Voter Fraud Commission

Read it. You’ll find out. Most weren’t even prosecuted. Their names just removed from the rolls. And then they were sued by the Dems for purging names.
On the federal level, because they rarely investigate it.

Illegal voting investigation grows dramatically

And the difference if one vote can make all the difference. VA for example, dear.

It's not how they vote, it's IF they vote, and harder ID requirements coupled with more rigorous audits of WHO votes would fix that.

Which makes your question to Syriusly a stupid question. Why did you even ask it if this is your reply?

No, it's makes my point the whole point. Progs bitch about "we don't see any fraud". When others propose methods to make fraud harder or more visible, progs bitch "that is surpressing voting!!!"

Awful self serving of them.
Voter fraud is ridiculously limited.

There have been fewer than 1,000 convictions of voter fraud since 2000...

Trump orders voter fraud commission dissolved

Meanwhile, there have been roughly 2 billion votes cast over that period. That puts the conviction rate per vote somewhere in the neighborhood of: 0.000000484

The state level is where it should be investigated, the Feds have no constitutional right to be involved.

Also, your story is from 2012, what was the final outcome of the investigation?

No, that is how Dems keep even illegals on the rolls, by suing under the auspices of disenfranchisement.
Yet, convictions are always reported on the federal level, of nearly nothing.

And the difference if one vote can make all the difference. VA for example, dear.
No, it's makes my point the whole point. Progs bitch about "we don't see any fraud". When others propose methods to make fraud harder or more visible, progs bitch "that is surpressing voting!!!"

Meanwhile, there have been roughly 2 billion votes cast over that period. That puts the conviction rate per vote somewhere in the neighborhood of: 0.000000484

The state level is where it should be investigated, the Feds have no constitutional right to be involved.

This is how your 2012 Florida story ended by the way...
Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

In 2012, Florida Governor Rick Scott initiated an effort to remove non-citizen registrants from the state’s rolls. The state’s list of 182,000 alleged non-citizen registrants quickly dwindled to 198. Even this amended list contained many false positives, such as a WWII veteran born in Brooklyn. In the end, only 85 non-citizen registrants were identified and only one was convicted of fraud, out of a total of 12 million registered voters.

Read it. You’ll find out. Most weren’t even prosecuted. Their names just removed from the rolls. And then they were sued by the Dems for purging names.

Which makes your question to Syriusly a stupid question. Why did you even ask it if this is your reply?

I did read it, did you? Nobody was prosecuted because they were false positives.

I followed it when it happened. They interviewed people that admitted to it!

I did read it, did you? Nobody was prosecuted because they were false positives.

No, that is how Dems keep even illegals on the rolls, by suing under the auspices of disenfranchisement.

In 2012, Florida Governor Rick Scott initiated an effort to remove non-citizen registrants from the state’s rolls. The state’s list of 182,000 alleged non-citizen registrants quickly dwindled to 198. Even this amended list contained many false positives, such as a WWII veteran born in Brooklyn. In the end, only 85 non-citizen registrants were identified and only one was convicted of fraud, out of a total of 12 million registered voters.

Even when give the facts you fucking Trump zealots just go right on parroting the GOP talking points. Too fucking funny!

What the hell does illegal voting have to do with Trump? It has been going on for decades.
You are a fake, and won’t come clean. You have little room calling anyone a zealot.

Even when give the facts you fucking Trump zealots just go right on parroting the GOP talking points. Too fucking funny!

What the hell does illegal voting have to do with Trump? It has been going on for decades.
You are a fake, and won’t come clean. You have little room calling anyone a zealot.

It is one of the main Trump/GOP talking points and you are parroting it like a good little zealot.

Nothing has been going on for decades, it is all bullshit. In all that time not one single example of widespread voter fraud has been found despite the very best efforts of a lot of people.

They have not been found because IT IS NOT THERE. It is really that simple.

It has been a thorn in my side for years, as well as others. There are studies showing it is a problem. Those same studies are poopooed by the Dems for one reason and one reason only.
It’s sad you don’t cherish your vote. Though, you don’t have to worry, since most illegal votes go your way. Well, I care. Why vote, if you can’t be assured some illegal vote is not going to wipe yours out, as a legitimate citizen single vote? I’ll be damned if we give up on making sure all votes are legitimate. Otherwise we are no better than a banana republic.

It is one of the main Trump/GOP talking points and you are parroting it like a good little zealot.

Nothing has been going on for decades, it is all bullshit. In all that time not one single example of widespread voter fraud has been found despite the very best efforts of a lot of people.

They have not been found because IT IS NOT THERE. It is really that simple.

So all criminal acts result in convictions?

Again, the issue is we don't know the extent of the problem because of the difficulty in figuring out who exactly is voting.

Yes, we do know the extent of the problem, and that is that the problem is basically non-existent.

I doubt there is an issue that has been researched more in the last decade than voter fraud, and still there is ZERO evidence of any widespread voter fraud.

You didn't answer my question.

It's not how they vote, it's IF they vote, and harder ID requirements coupled with more rigorous audits of WHO votes would fix that.

So all criminal acts result in convictions?

Again, the issue is we don't know the extent of the problem because of the difficulty in figuring out who exactly is voting.
If it doesn’t end in a conviction, it’s not a criminal act. What we do know is voter fraud is not wide spread with only a handful of people getting caught in most elections.

Wrong. criminal acts occur all the time without even prosecution happening. It's called "getting away with it"

Willful ignorance on your part.

Studies....

Hard to find evidence when your side is the one benefitting from any fraud.

Please provide the evidence of which side is beneiging from any fraud...you made a claim, now back it up

First:

Spelling%2Band%2BGrammar%2BNazis.jpg

Second, the side promising free stuff is probably the side that would be OK with voter fraud.

It has been a thorn in my side for years, as well as others. There are studies showing it is a problem. Those same studies are poopooed by the Dems for one reason and one reason only.
It’s sad you don’t cherish your vote. Though, you don’t have to worry, since most illegal votes go your way. Well, I care. Why vote, if you can’t be assured some illegal vote is not going to wipe yours out, as a legitimate citizen single vote? I’ll be damned if we give up on making sure all votes are legitimate. Otherwise we are no better than a banana republic.

There are no legit studies showing that widespread voter fraud is an issue. Every study ever done on the subject finds less than 1% of votes are a problem, normally way less than 1%.

I cherish the right to vote more than you do, which is why I will fight against right wing zealots such as yourself that wants to keep people from voting unless they vote your way.

No fraudulent votes go my way, as nobody is going to cheat to vote for Gary Johnson or Michael Badnarik.

Second, the side promising free stuff is probably the side that would be OK with voter fraud.

In other words you are just parroting more GOP talking points. Go figure. I bet you make your party masters very proud.

Bull. And once again you show you care not for anyone else’s vote but your sides. Even one illegitimate vote is too many. Ever heard of Adlai Stevenson?

Stevenson ran for Governor of Illinois in 1982 and 1986, losing both elections to James R. Thompson. In 1982 the initial vote count showed Stevenson winning; however, the final official count showed him losing by 1/7 of one percent. Stevenson promptly petitioned the Illinois Supreme Court for a recount and presented evidence of widespread election irregularities, including evidence of a failed punch card system for tabulation of votes (later to become infamous in the presidential election of 2000). Three days before the gubernatorial inauguration, the Court, by a one vote margin, denied the recount, asserting that the Illinois recount statute was unconstitutional.

However, the Illinois Supreme Court dismissed the lawsuit, and did so in a curious way. Instead of following the normal standard that decides a motion to dismiss, the court did not assume, for purposes of the motion, that the facts stated in the complaint were true. Instead, the court went "behind the pleadings" to look at the conduct of the original partial recount and then dismissed the case because it said that Adlai Stevenson had no reasonable cause to complain about the conduct of the counting and recounting activities. A
Stevenson ran for Governor of Illinois in 1982 and 1986, losing both elections to James R. Thompson. In 1982 the initial vote count showed Stevenson winning; however, the final official count showed him losing by 1/7 of one percent. Stevenson promptly petitioned the Illinois Supreme Court for a recount and presented evidence of widespread election irregularities, including evidence of a failed punch card system for tabulation of votes (later to become infamous in the presidential election of 2000). Three days before the gubernatorial inauguration, the Court, by a one vote margin, denied the recount, asserting that the Illinois recount statute was unconstitutional.

However, the Illinois Supreme Court dismissed the lawsuit, and did so in a curious way. Instead of following the normal standard that decides a motion to dismiss, the court did not assume, for purposes of the motion, that the facts stated in the complaint were true. Instead, the court went "behind the pleadings" to look at the conduct of the original partial recount and then dismissed the case because it said that Adlai Stevenson had no reasonable cause to complain about the conduct of the counting and recounting activities. A grand jury later determined that Adlai Stevenson had unwittingly benefited from some 100,000 illegal ballots that had been cast in Chicago in the 1982 gubernatorial election. U.S. to probe primary vote fraud, Chicago Tribune, March 11, 1987.

Adlai Ewing Stevenson, III - Genealogy

Voter Fraud Database Tops 1,000 Proven Cases

Democrat Leaders, Al Sharpton Give Heroes Welcome To Woman Convicted Of Multiple Counts Of Voter Fraud

Indeed, recent elections bear this out. In 2015, a city council election in the New Jersey town of Perth Amboy was decided by a mere 10 votes. A judge overturned the election and ordered a new one after it was revealed that at least 13 illegal absentee ballots had been cast. The 2003 mayoral primary in East Chicago, Indiana, was overturned by the state Supreme Court after evidence of widespread fraud was revealed. The new election resulted in a different winner. Numerous convictions for election fraud resulted from this election, and are documented in The Heritage Foundation’s Voter Fraud Database.

There are no legit studies showing that widespread voter fraud is an issue. Every study ever done on the subject finds less than 1% of votes are a problem, normally way less than 1%.

I cherish the right to vote more than you do, which is why I will fight against right wing zealots such as yourself that wants to keep people from voting unless they vote your way.

No fraudulent votes go my way, as nobody is going to cheat to vote for Gary Johnson or Michael Badnarik.

Bull. And once again you show you care not for anyone else’s vote but your sides. Even one illegitimate vote is too many. Ever heard of Adlai Stevenson?

However, the Illinois Supreme Court dismissed the lawsuit, and did so in a curious way. Instead of following the normal standard that decides a motion to dismiss, the court did not assume, for purposes of the motion, that the facts stated in the complaint were true. Instead, the court went "behind the pleadings" to look at the conduct of the original partial recount and then dismissed the case because it said that Adlai Stevenson had no reasonable cause to complain about the conduct of the counting and recounting activities. A

However, the Illinois Supreme Court dismissed the lawsuit, and did so in a curious way. Instead of following the normal standard that decides a motion to dismiss, the court did not assume, for purposes of the motion, that the facts stated in the complaint were true. Instead, the court went "behind the pleadings" to look at the conduct of the original partial recount and then dismissed the case because it said that Adlai Stevenson had no reasonable cause to complain about the conduct of the counting and recounting activities. A grand jury later determined that Adlai Stevenson had unwittingly benefited from some 100,000 illegal ballots that had been cast in Chicago in the 1982 gubernatorial election. U.S. to probe primary vote fraud, Chicago Tribune, March 11, 1987.

Adlai Ewing Stevenson, III - Genealogy

Voter Fraud Database Tops 1,000 Proven Cases

Democrat Leaders, Al Sharpton Give Heroes Welcome To Woman Convicted Of Multiple Counts Of Voter Fraud

Indeed, recent elections bear this out. In 2015, a city council election in the New Jersey town of Perth Amboy was decided by a mere 10 votes. A judge overturned the election and ordered a new one after it was revealed that at least 13 illegal absentee ballots had been cast. The 2003 mayoral primary in East Chicago, Indiana, was overturned by the state Supreme Court after evidence of widespread fraud was revealed. The new election resulted in a different winner. Numerous convictions for election fraud resulted from this election, and are documented in The Heritage Foundation’s Voter Fraud Database.

The Heritage foundation database is the best evidence against widespread voter fraud there is.

Two decades worth of data. How many votes do you suppose have been cast in the last 2 decades in the US? Lets low ball it and say that in that time there have been a half billion votes cast in that time. And the database has 1,107 proven cases of voter fraud.

So, 1107 out of a half a billion.

And for that you want to risk people incorrectly being barred from voting. Admit, you only want people who will vote for the GOP to vote, and nobody else.

Wait, aren't the progressives always claiming there is no voter fraud?

Yes, and we still claim that. What the hell is your point?
Voter Fraud is done by mail. So if a family member dies, you can put them in the ground and not notify anyone.

And you just keep voting for them.

There are no laws that prohibit home burial, but you must check local zoning laws before establishing a home cemetery or burying on private land.

• Alabama
  • Alaska
  • Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Hawaii
  • Idaho
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Maine
  • Massachusetts
  • Minnesota
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • New Mexico
  • North Carolina
  • North Dakota
  • Ohio
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • South Carolina
  • South Dakota
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Vermont
  • Virginia
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin
  • Wyoming

Btw: When people ask where is someone, they say they moved away.

As I recall down to Mexico where it cheaper to live. Just can’t recall the town name. Sorry.

btw2: MOST Red States are way below the average death per 100K rate by 60%.
Whitey's never die in red states. Yep, you got it. Whitey can be put in the ground at your home. Colors get NO zoning clearances in Whitey controlled states, to do the same, so they have to report their dead. That's how they keep their whitey districts floating. And the Colored districts under control and fewer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back