Trump Dissolves Voter Fraud Commission

Here is an interesting thought. The board member from Maine- sued to get access to the boards internal communications- and won in court. But no communications have been turned over yet.

Could the disbanding of the committee be happening to prevent the Secretary of State of Maine from seeing embarrassing internal communications between Pence and Kobach?

Well then that proves that strict voter ID laws work, and thus should be implemented throughout the Country.

How does that prove anything when you conservatives claimed they didn't work and that there was voter fraud? you are making no sense now.

Kansas is not a State most people worried about. The investigation showed little voter fraud, and as you said Kansas has strict voter ID rules.

Now how about we apply those rules to States where there is concern?

There is not a concern anywhere except in the mind of partisan zealots.

Bullshit.

Exactly what Trump's claims were from the beginning.

Everything isn't about Trump. Conservatives have been talking about voting integrity for decades.

We have no idea of the veracity of the claims if no real investigations are done.

Proving voter fraud is hard, because we don't have the means of verification we should have, and every time people try to add them progressives bitch about it.

There have been real investigation done. A lot of them and none have ever found any significant voter fraud. What Kobach is doing in Kansas is a real investigation, and all he has found is a 0.00009% fraud rate.

And hell, when a state has strict voter ID laws and a conservative loses you people still cry fraud. None of this has anything to do with fraud, it is all just partisan hackery.

Well then that proves that strict voter ID laws work, and thus should be implemented throughout the Country.

How does that prove anything when you conservatives claimed they didn't work and that there was voter fraud? you are making no sense now.

Kansas is not a State most people worried about. The investigation showed little voter fraud, and as you said Kansas has strict voter ID rules.

Of course you are not concerned about voter fraud in Kansas.

Kansas voted for Trump.

"Most people"- i.e. Trumpsters- just want to find some evidence of voter fraud in states that voted for Clinton. They aren't concerned about the massive voter fraud for Trump. LOL

Can you prove voter fraud in favor of Trump?

Bullshit.

Everything isn't about Trump. Conservatives have been talking about voting integrity for decades.

Yep, and in all that time they have never found any widespread fraud. That should tell you something, but I am sure it will not

There have been real investigation done. A lot of them and none have ever found any significant voter fraud. What Kobach is doing in Kansas is a real investigation, and all he has found is a 0.00009% fraud rate.

And hell, when a state has strict voter ID laws and a conservative loses you people still cry fraud. None of this has anything to do with fraud, it is all just partisan hackery.

Kansas voted for Trump.

"Most people"- i.e. Trumpsters- just want to find some evidence of voter fraud in states that voted for Clinton. They aren't concerned about the massive voter fraud for Trump. LOL

If there were actually any fraud every proven, it could never be proven whom the fraud went to as we do not record a person's actual vote and time it to name.

Bullshit.

Yep, and in all that time they have never found any widespread fraud. That should tell you something, but I am sure it will not

Hard to do when Dems try to stop every effort at making it easier to track who votes.

Kansas voted for Trump.

If there were actually any fraud every proven, it could never be proven whom the fraud went to as we do not record a person's actual vote and time it to name.

It's not how they vote, it's IF they vote, and harder ID requirements coupled with more rigorous audits of WHO votes would fix that.

Bullshit.

Hard to do when Dems try to stop every effort at making it easier to track who votes.

Do you ever do anything except parrot GOP talking points? Have you had an original thought in the last 20 years?

Bullshit.

Do you ever do anything except parrot GOP talking points? Have you had an original thought in the last 20 years?

Nice non-response.

Lemming.

Kansas voted for Trump.

It's not how they vote, it's IF they vote, and harder ID requirements coupled with more rigorous audits of WHO votes would fix that.

Which makes your question to Syriusly a stupid question. Why did you even ask it if this is your reply?

Nice non-response.

Lemming.

I just stated the truth, this entire thread you have done nothing but parrot GOP talking points. You have not offered a single original thought or actual piece of information.

Kansas voted for Trump.

Which makes your question to Syriusly a stupid question. Why did you even ask it if this is your reply?

No, it's makes my point the whole point. Progs bitch about "we don't see any fraud". When others propose methods to make fraud harder or more visible, progs bitch "that is surpressing voting!!!"

Awful self serving of them.

Nice non-response.

Lemming.

I just stated the truth, this entire thread you have done nothing but parrot GOP talking points. You have not offered a single original thought or actual piece of information.

Lol, "truth"

Here's an original thought, you are a twat.

Nice non-response.

Lemming.

Lol, "truth"

Here's an original thought, you are a twat.

Oh damn, I hurt the feelings of another snowflake. I need to quit doing that.

In this whole thread all you have made are partisan comments about things that you cannot show are actually taking place. You have not presented a single piece of evidence or information to suggest there is any widespread voter fraud.

And yet, you keep parroting the GOP talking points like they were sent down from God himself.

Forum List

Back