Trump Doesn't Know When to Quit, Asks Rosenstein if "He is on His Team"

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
What in the hell is wrong with this man? He's been told many times he can't ask impartial law enforcement officials or those in the DoJ to give him their loyalty. They have to do their jobs based on the facts. Trump's goose is cooked, and no wonder he is now trying to get rid of Rosenstein.

"Washington (CNN)Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein visited the White House in December seeking President Donald Trump's help. The top Justice Department official in the Russia investigation wanted Trump's support in fighting off document demands from House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes.

But the President had other priorities ahead of a key appearance by Rosenstein on the Hill, according to sources familiar with the meeting. Trump wanted to know where the special counsel's Russia investigation was heading. And he wanted to know whether Rosenstein was "on my team.""

Trump asked Rosenstein if he was 'on my team' - CNNPolitics

Anything reported from "unnamed sources" is merely code for "we be making this shit up to make trump look bad!"

Anything reported from "unnamed sources" is merely code for "we be making this shit up to make trump look bad!"

Wait, I haven't seen you posting this in the various threads posted by Steve McRacist and his Gateway Pundit and True Pundit threads. :dunno:

Wait, I haven't seen you posting this in the various threads posted by Steve McRacist and his Gateway Pundit and True Pundit threads. :dunno:

That's because I don't tend to waste my time looking at the drivel they post.

What in the hell is wrong with this man? He's been told many times he can't ask impartial law enforcement officials or those in the DoJ to give him their loyalty. They have to do their jobs based on the facts. Trump's goose is cooked, and no wonder he is now trying to get rid of Rosenstein.

"Washington (CNN)Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein visited the White House in December seeking President Donald Trump's help. The top Justice Department official in the Russia investigation wanted Trump's support in fighting off document demands from House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes.

But the President had other priorities ahead of a key appearance by Rosenstein on the Hill, according to sources familiar with the meeting. Trump wanted to know where the special counsel's Russia investigation was heading. And he wanted to know whether Rosenstein was "on my team.""

Who said it liar?

It's all true, it's in the Hillary dossier.

CNN also confirmed it with Bryon Williams as anchor.

Who said it liar?

I'm a liar by posting a source? :backpedal:

Who said it liar?

Yes. You know exactly what I mean liar. UNNAMED SOURCE, liar.

Who said it liar?

Who did you vote for?

Let me guess......

That's because I don't tend to waste my time looking at the drivel they post.

Sure that's what it is. ;)

Trump already has a history of this behavior. He has publicly questioned why as President he can't tell the DoJ what to do, instead of them just enforcing the law.

Who said it liar?

I hate to break this to you, but I didn't write the article. I don't work for CNN. You took a wrong turn at Albuquerque again. This isn't the flamezone.

Who said it liar?

Who did you vote for?

Let me guess......

Go ahead, take a guess. I've been pretty open about it.

Who said it liar?

Who did you vote for?

Let me guess......

Was it Bernie or the unmentioned candidate that rigged the primary against him?

Who said it liar?

Who did you vote for?

Let me guess......

Bernie wasn't in the Presidential election... I didn't vote for crooked Hillary, or the lying ass conman Trump. The United States was fucked either way. It wasn't worth my time to go to the voting booth.

Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein has been cited for Contempt of Congress for withholding subpoenaed information.
Hitch your horse to a Deputy Attorney General that that thinks he is above the law ... That's precisely what those fools are getting in trouble for ... :thup:

LOL. Denial in fact or fantasy is the first safe harbor sought by the Trumpanzees. Of course the second choice is Hilary did it.

Who said it liar?

I hate to break this to you, but I didn't write the article. I don't work for CNN. You took a wrong turn at Albuquerque again. This isn't the flamezone.

Stop lying and posting fake news.

Who said it liar?

Who did you vote for?

Let me guess......

Bernie wasn't in the Presidential election... I didn't vote for crooked Hillary, or the lying ass conman Trump. The United States was fucked either way. It wasn't worth my time to go to the voting booth.

So why are you so blind as to the corruption geared towards Hillary/Obama in the FBI and DOJ?

Who said it liar?

Who did you vote for?

Let me guess......

Judging from what's going on today, I can't see any conning going on except by sorry criminal loving traitors and LIARS. Can you post another undisclosed source to confirm this?

Who did you vote for?

Let me guess......

So why are you so blind as to the corruption geared towards Hillary/Obama in the FBI and DOJ?

Hillary and Obama are not in power. I really don't understand why this is such a tough concept for Trump supporters to understand. Quit trying to deflect from the problem at hand.

Forum List

Back