Trump doesnt mention these deaths for some reason

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Deaths in nursing homes are not counted by trump . The US joins the UK and China in presenting falsified figures to the world.

42 deaths in one home.

I wonder what the true figure actually is.

Shame on trump. You deserve better.

Deaths in nursing homes are not counted by trump . The US joins the UK and China in presenting falsified figures to the world.

42 deaths in one home.

When those left behind in Spain happened, I was sad. When it happened in the U.S I was sad.
When Trump ends up in one, I won't be sad.

42 deaths in one home.

Your headline is a flat out LIE!

There is nothing in the long article claiming that Trump himself, is ignoring the deaths, you lied because you are a low grade partisan hack.

Just finished reading a true story about a British doctor named Dr. Fred Shipman who was convicted of the murder of fifteen people and estimated to have murdered as many as 400 during the 80's through 2000 when he was brought to trial. The Brits didn't even suspend his license when he was convicted of drug abuse during his murder spree and gave him a raise in pay while he was on trial. The Queen never apologized. Why in the world do liberal Brits think the President of the United States should mention 42 deaths in a nursing home?

42 deaths in one home.

It could be because of significant underlying health issues that make nursing home patients particularly
vulnerable to Covid 19 symptoms and that would not kill otherwise healthy people with the virus.

Sometimes it helps to look at all the factors before hitting the Blame Trump First button.

Just finished reading a true story about a British doctor named Dr. Fred Shipman who was convicted of the murder of fifteen people and estimated to have murdered as many as 400 during the 80's through 2000 when he was brought to trial. The Brits didn't even suspend his license when he was convicted of drug abuse during his murder spree and gave him a raise in pay while he was on trial. The Queen never apologized. Why in the world do liberal Brits think the President of the United States should mention 42 deaths in a nursing home?
Because they're stupid? Stupid enough in fact to still have monarchs mooching off of them.

England is as corrupt and dysfunctional AF!

People die in nursing homes all the time.

And nursing homes are a hotbed of disease spreading.

It used to be that if someone got a cold in a home, they cleared out that side of the place, cleaned it thoroughly and isolated the infected individual.

Nursing homes have the elderly in them.

The next step after being elderly is to be buried.

42 deaths in one home.

It could be because of significant underlying health issues that make nursing home patients particularly
vulnerable to Covid 19 symptoms and that would not kill otherwise healthy people with the virus.

Sometimes it helps to look at all the factors before hitting the Blame Trump First button.
He can't because he is afflicted with the Partisan Virus, it is why he is a fevered hypocrite and chronic liar. He was exposed as one right here in the thread.

Have you ever have a real debate with this fella?

42 deaths in one home.

COVID deaths in nursing homes are being added into the totals, sorry.

We have had Zero Covid deaths here in the tremendous County of Mercer, PA, but in the nearby County of Beaver, they took a number of corpses out of a nursing home which really jacked up their county's record.

42 deaths in one home.

Shit head...they are in the total...you asshat.......

You moron...

(LONDON) — Leading British charities said the new coronavirus is causing “devastation” in the country’s nursing homes, as official statistics showed Tuesday that hundreds more people with COVID-19 have died than are recorded in the U.K. government’s daily tally.

The Office for National Statistics said 5,979 deaths that occurred in England up to April 3 involved COVID-19, 15% more than the 5,186 deaths announced by the National Health Service for the same period.

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
Even Fox stopped airing Trump´s balderdash yesterday. When will you Trumpheads start to rethink?

42 deaths in one home.

The British Government is failing to protect those in nursing homes...you dipshit...

Age U.K. and other charities have written to Health Secretary Matt Hancock calling social care “the neglected front line” in the pandemic.

“We are appalled by the devastation which coronavirus is causing in the care system and we have all been inundated with desperate calls from the people we support, so we are demanding a comprehensive care package to support social care through the pandemic,” said the charities, which include Care England and the Alzheimer’s Society.

The statistics office said that up to April 3 just under 10% of deaths involving COVID-19 occurred outside hospitals. It said there were 217 deaths involving the virus in care homes in the week to April 3, a ten-fold increase from the previous week.

The government says outbreaks of COVID-19 have been reported at one in eight U.K. care homes.

Care home operators and staff say that figure likely underestimates the true toll in facilities that house some of the country’s oldest and most vulnerable people, cared for by often overworked and poorly paid staff.

David Behan, chairman of home operator HC-One, said cases of the new coronavirus had been reported in 232 of the firm’s homes — two-thirds of the total. He said 311 residents and one staff member have died with confirmed or suspected COVID-19.

=========
Care homes across the country say they have struggled to get adequate protective equipment for staff, and are seeing staff shortages as many workers fall ill or have to self-isolate.

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
Even Fox stopped airing Trump´s balderdash yesterday. When will you Trumpheads start to rethink?
Really? We watched the briefing on Fox.

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
Rethink what? That we should put the number one person in the country on Ignore? Exercise censorship over his announcements then say nothing he says matters or is worth listening too? Then what comes after that, to say we need to replace the guy even though we don't know what he's saying or thinking? Is that your fractured reasoning?

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
They didn´t aired till the last minute. And it was not the first time:

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
Rethink what? That we should put the number one person in the country on Ignore? Exercise censorship over his announcements then say nothing he says matters or is worth listening too? Then what comes after that, to say we need to replace the guy even though we don't know what he's saying or thinking? Is that your fractured reasoning?
Rethink Trump. This guy doesn´t belong in the White House. But he is stuffing your mouth with a stimulus check.

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
They didn´t aired till the last minute. And it was not the first time:
I don’t know what breitbart was watching, as they showed all but the last few questions and company ceo’s.

He can't because he is afflicted with the Partisan Virus, it is why he is a fevered hypocrite and chronic liar. He was exposed as one right here in the thread.

Have you ever have a real debate with this fella?
I had a nice exchange with him about visiting the American Southwest. But on politics? No!
He is reflexively a leftist parrot, that squawks out whatever he's been told to say.

Forum List

Back