Trump doesnt mention these deaths for some reason

Deaths in nursing homes are not counted by trump . The US joins the UK and China in presenting falsified figures to the world.

42 deaths in one home.

I wonder what the true figure actually is.

Shame on trump. You deserve better.
listen to this.

People die in nursing homes all the time.

And nursing homes are a hotbed of disease spreading.

It used to be that if someone got a cold in a home, they cleared out that side of the place, cleaned it thoroughly and isolated the infected individual.

Nursing homes have the elderly in them.

The next step after being elderly is to be buried.
Thanks for making the case for social distancing.

Deaths in nursing homes are not counted by trump . The US joins the UK and China in presenting falsified figures to the world.

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
Even Fox stopped airing Trump´s balderdash yesterday. When will you Trumpheads start to rethink?
Rethink what? That we should put the number one person in the country on Ignore? Exercise censorship over his announcements then say nothing he says matters or is worth listening too? Then what comes after that, to say we need to replace the guy even though we don't know what he's saying or thinking? Is that your fractured reasoning?
Rethink Trump. This guy doesn´t belong in the White House. But he is stuffing your mouth with a stimulus check.
vote for who you want, stop pushing an agenda. Go Trump!!

42 deaths in one home.

Shit head...they are in the total...you asshat.......

You moron...

(LONDON) — Leading British charities said the new coronavirus is causing “devastation” in the country’s nursing homes, as official statistics showed Tuesday that hundreds more people with COVID-19 have died than are recorded in the U.K. government’s daily tally.

The Office for National Statistics said 5,979 deaths that occurred in England up to April 3 involved COVID-19, 15% more than the 5,186 deaths announced by the National Health Service for the same period.
Nope. The AP is keeping tally because trump doesn't want to know. You people beggar belief.
I know conservatives lack humanity but this response is making me feel ill.

People die in nursing homes all the time.

And nursing homes are a hotbed of disease spreading.

It used to be that if someone got a cold in a home, they cleared out that side of the place, cleaned it thoroughly and isolated the infected individual.

Nursing homes have the elderly in them.

The next step after being elderly is to be buried.
Thanks for making the case for social distancing.

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
Even Fox stopped airing Trump´s balderdash yesterday. When will you Trumpheads start to rethink?
Rethink what? That we should put the number one person in the country on Ignore? Exercise censorship over his announcements then say nothing he says matters or is worth listening too? Then what comes after that, to say we need to replace the guy even though we don't know what he's saying or thinking? Is that your fractured reasoning?
Rethink Trump. This guy doesn´t belong in the White House. But he is stuffing your mouth with a stimulus check.
He doesn’t even live in the US, nor is American.

42 deaths in one home.

You moron...

(LONDON) — Leading British charities said the new coronavirus is causing “devastation” in the country’s nursing homes, as official statistics showed Tuesday that hundreds more people with COVID-19 have died than are recorded in the U.K. government’s daily tally.

The Office for National Statistics said 5,979 deaths that occurred in England up to April 3 involved COVID-19, 15% more than the 5,186 deaths announced by the National Health Service for the same period.
Nope. The AP is keeping tally because trump doesn't want to know. You people beggar belief.
yep, you get to have thoughts. they are no different in context than mine or others. but hey, you have very poor recruiting skills.

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
He doesn’t even live in the US, nor is American.
go figure. really has a weird agenda then.

42 deaths in one home.

You moron...

Nope, wrong. They have always included nursing home deaths. Always.

42 deaths in one home.

You moron...

Nope, wrong. They have always included nursing home deaths. Always.
yep, it was all they had for the first three weeks, from WA state. it is odd how a controlled environment like that is so out of control around the country? That's why you all should realize it isn't actually the wuhan flu. Or these nursing facilities have some really bad employees.

Last edited:

42 deaths in one home.

You moron...

Yes....ignore the devestation allowed by your crappy healthcare system........

Leading British charities said the new coronavirus is causing “devastation” in the country’s nursing homes,

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
WHY doesn't he belong in the White House?
WHO you got to replace him with, cause Joe isn't even remotely it.
And WHY is getting some of my own money back (which I haven't seen) suddenly so bad just because it came from Trump (when actually Nancy paid for it) but Obama's QE1 & 2 were OK, SNAP is OK, Welfare is OK, bailing out the banks was OK, saving Wall Street was OK, free healthcare is OK, forgiving the school loans is OK, giving military aide to Ukraine is OK, support for the UN, WHO, NATO and half the nations is OK and bailing the auto companies was OK?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

WHY is only getting a refund from Trump NOT OK???

Last edited:

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
Really? We watched the briefing on Fox.
By the way... how is your mouse doing?

42 deaths in one home.

You moron...

Further proof
51A39214-255C-4538-929C-5A94589370BF.png

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
I saw the entire thing on Fox. It was one of his best. The democrats lied about the entire thing.

42 deaths in one home.

Dumb shit. When you lie it invalidates your opinion.

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
By the way... how is your mouse doing?
Mouse?

42 deaths in one home.

TDS thread 10,043

42 deaths in one home.

You moron...

You are ill you idiot. TDS is a mental disease.

Forum List

Back