Trump doesnt mention these deaths for some reason

Well here is another source which corroborates the OP.
It sounds like a fucking shambles but, hey, as you conservative wankers say - these people are old anyway.
prove it. let see the death certificates and cause of deaths.

what is it you think I should do? I didn't approve of it.
Spend it on whatever you like.

only if you are anti american like you. it's what a true traitors such as yourself think. yeppers, national disgrace you be.
I am a patriotic German in my German country. I don´t support my current gov but I can say that the mountains of skulls ain´t mounting here.

I'm not hopping up into any boxcar, you?
No. So why are you supporting Trump, then?
they aren't here either. just the normal daily deaths. you see, every death is now considered wuhan flu. so, a car accident death is wuhan related if they had a RNA positive. kind of stupid huh? create the panic and then falsefy the numbers to prove it's there. It isn't, I know it isn't. no one can show me a dead person yet.
That is was what Trump told you?
Dr. Birx.

what is it you think I should do? I didn't approve of it.
Spend it on whatever you like.

only if you are anti american like you. it's what a true traitors such as yourself think. yeppers, national disgrace you be.
I am a patriotic German in my German country. I don´t support my current gov but I can say that the mountains of skulls ain´t mounting here.

I'm not hopping up into any boxcar, you?
No. So why are you supporting Trump, then?
they aren't here either. just the normal daily deaths. you see, every death is now considered wuhan flu. so, a car accident death is wuhan related if they had a RNA positive. kind of stupid huh? create the panic and then falsefy the numbers to prove it's there. It isn't, I know it isn't. no one can show me a dead person yet.
That is was what Trump told you?
Dr. Birx.
She needs to provide data on how many did not die from Covid. It could be 1 %, it could be 80 %.

And the other point is that the actual cause of death could have been triggered by Covid.

Even Fox stopped airing Trump´s balderdash yesterday. When will you Trumpheads start to rethink?
Really? We watched the briefing on Fox.
They didn´t aired till the last minute. And it was not the first time:

Fail!

Your link is from 27 Mar 2020

Even Fox stopped airing Trump´s balderdash yesterday. When will you Trumpheads start to rethink?

Fail!

And?

Deaths in nursing homes are not counted by trump . The US joins the UK and China in presenting falsified figures to the world.

42 deaths in one home.

I wonder what the true figure actually is.

Shame on trump. You deserve better.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
Rethink what? That we should put the number one person in the country on Ignore? Exercise censorship over his announcements then say nothing he says matters or is worth listening too? Then what comes after that, to say we need to replace the guy even though we don't know what he's saying or thinking? Is that your fractured reasoning?
Rethink Trump. This guy doesn´t belong in the White House. But he is stuffing your mouth with a stimulus check.
vote for who you want, stop pushing an agenda. Go Trump!!
Agreed, Trump must go.
yep go out and kick the living snot out of anti american pricks like you. I agree.
Here come da tough guy!

Deaths in nursing homes are not counted by trump . The US joins the UK and China in presenting falsified figures to the world.

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
Rethink what? That we should put the number one person in the country on Ignore? Exercise censorship over his announcements then say nothing he says matters or is worth listening too? Then what comes after that, to say we need to replace the guy even though we don't know what he's saying or thinking? Is that your fractured reasoning?
Rethink Trump. This guy doesn´t belong in the White House. But he is stuffing your mouth with a stimulus check.
Agreed, Trump must go.
yep go out and kick the living snot out of anti american pricks like you. I agree.
Here come da tough guy!
I think it was, 'here come's the sun'

Fail!

Good catch!

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
Agreed, Trump must go.
Here come da tough guy!
Are you cooking something?

Last edited:

Fail!

And?

You lied.

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373
Agreed, Trump must go.
Here come da tough guy!
Are you cooking something?

dinner? I can't go out. I'm healthy and not allowed out.

42 deaths in one home.

Shut The Fuck Up.

TDS thread 1,373

So what I'm hearing you say is, "Why do you people refuse to believe that Trump is a bad President, when the media is CLEARLY telling you you should believe it?"

And somehow, you think we should take you seriously.
Rethink it. It could be a pile of shit.
or just that you are.
Doesn´t matter. As POTUS I could tell you anything and you won´t question it no matter how ridiculous.
That's not true. Everything Obumma said was ridiculous and I questioned it every time.

42 deaths in one home.

Thanks, Obama!

42 deaths in one home.

-+
From a person who lives in a country that still practices a medieval form of government.

Fail!

And?

You lied.

No, I didn´t. This was an example for another cut. Reboot your brain.

Forum List

Back