Trump doesn't want Russian hacking truth to come out

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
IMHO Donald Trump personally colluded with Putin or his minions regarding the Russian hacking
of the election so its silly to say that Trump and Putin disagree over whether it happened.
They both know it did, and if everybody should know it that would de-legitimize Trump's
presidency.

The Liar in Chief would not have been elected if Putin hadn't helped him.
More evidence of collusion has been revealed as unreported meetings with Russian's at Trump Tower with Donald Jr. and Kushner has been exposed.

" Russian hacking of the election" only exists in stupid/brainwashed liberal heads. Their bosses, the Elites hate to see Trump and Putin to side together and to wipe their expensive products like ISIS in Syria and Nazis in Ukraine off the earth. The Establishment wants to keep ruling the world and hates somebody like Trump and Putin to step in their way together. But for ordinary people, especially for those who can think on their own, it's obvious that the Elites are their main enemy, not Trump or Putin.

Steven Cohen: what we witness today is potential new day, end the Cold War partnership. But meanwhile attempts of sabotage escalate. I've seen a lot of meetings of so called “American and Russian presidents”. What we saw today was potentially the most faithful meeting between American and Russian president since the war time. I think it was a very good day for everybody.

Trump and Putin: we were meeting, we have agreed and we promise positive things to come. And this partnership will be viciously attacked, it already is in the press today.

Does that give you comfort?
More evidence of collusion has been revealed as unreported meetings with Russian's at Trump Tower with Donald Jr. and Kushner has been exposed.
Seems like I've heard that before. :lol:
Today's news. New revelations. Why do they continue to try and hide these secret meetings and lie about them?

IMHO Donald Trump personally colluded with Putin or his minions regarding the Russian hacking
of the election so its silly to say that Trump and Putin disagree over whether it happened.
They both know it did, and if everybody should know it that would de-legitimize Trump's
presidency.

Does that give you comfort?
Seems like I've heard that before. :lol:
Today's news. New revelations. Why do they continue to try and hide these secret meetings and lie about them?
ZOOOOOM, right over your head. :lol:

Yes, I confess that on the day I filled out my mail-ballot, Putin himself beamed into my bedroom from the starship Enterprise, with a magic wand. Putin personally threatened me that if I didn't vote for Trump, he would wave his magic wand. Causing my gargantuan, lively, cement-pillar-like, pulsing, beautifully circumcised, flesh-torpedo dick to emit deadly gamma radiation, killing any lovely lady who turns me on. Yep, you caught me, I voted for Trump because Putin directly threatened to curse my dazzlingly magical cock with black magic of his own! And of course I don't want really cute girls dying of radiation poisoning on my account!

Why do Democrats and their collusive media keep falling for Trump trolling them, it's either gullibility, stupidity or just plain ole desperation is my guess?

..and why are Democrats not the least bit concerned with Podesta (Hillary's campaign chairman) and the Clintons receiving millions from the Russians, if Trump received a dollar they'd be individually buying gallons of this stuff.... :laugh:

10431695_565676260221432_7714611263917282898_n.jpg

You really need to let the whole "MUH RUSSIANS" thing go baw, not just you, but all of y'all pushing this nonsense
It's not going to happen, whatever "it" is that you seek. It's done, it's over.

Do you realize that the entire world is laughing at You? The ENTIRE World. Even starving children in Ethiopia think you lily white candy asses are off your fucking medication.

You have to move on.

presidency.

Prove it.

I thought I already proved it: Putin magically appeared to me and threatened to curse my record-breaking enormous penis (which I have to wrap around one of my thighs a few times over to "hide the bulge") with poisonous, deadly qualities. If I didn't vote for Trump. For my own penile health, I was forced to obey! Yes, you liberalfilth are soooo brilliant, I confess you discovered my own dark secret with Putin! Now why don't you liberals slither away and find a nice, robust muslim cock to suck. Ya know, to celebrate!

Last edited:
presidency.
Permanent Ignore asshole!

Forum List

Back