Trump Drops To Knees, Fellates KGB Putin

So you are committed to being a useful idiot. Check.

I hope you understand what I mean when I say assholes like you are destroying the conservative brand.
I don't support Putin. He is a totalitarian asshole. I just don't buy into the rhetorical bullshit. Turkey is a state sponsor of terrorism. But you are a committed to being a useful idiot...
By regurgitating Putin's propaganda, you are signing up to be his tool.

The noise about Turkey is coming straight from Putin.
NO IT ISNT
You deny the Kurds (even though some military commander said IS is wayyyy bigger than what is said)
You deny European intelligence
FFS, you deny everything but current American rhetoric!
Wow. This is so Orwellian.

NONE OF YOU started talking about Turkey UNTIL PUTIN DID.

Tools.
Do you think maybe the fact that Putin didnt talk about Turkey but actually presented solid evidence that Turkey was complicit with ISIS, making it NEWS, might have something to do with this?
its been talked about for years man

So you are committed to being a useful idiot. Check.

I hope you understand what I mean when I say assholes like you are destroying the conservative brand.
I don't support Putin. He is a totalitarian asshole. I just don't buy into the rhetorical bullshit. Turkey is a state sponsor of terrorism. But you are a committed to being a useful idiot...

NO IT ISNT
You deny the Kurds (even though some military commander said IS is wayyyy bigger than what is said)

Tools.
Do you think maybe the fact that Putin didnt talk about Turkey but actually presented solid evidence that Turkey was complicit with ISIS, making it NEWS, might have something to do with this?
This is exactly how propaganda works, tool.

Do you think it is a coincidence Putin did this right after Turkey gave him a bloody nose?

Nope. It isn't.

And you went right along with the ride.

Putin is trying to drive a wedge between the US and our allies, and you are going right along with it.

There's a reason he is doing this. Do you really think Putin did this out of some humanitarian motive?

Don't be a useful idiot.

NO IT ISNT

Tools.
Not by you, man.

Not until you got your marching orders from Putin.

NO IT ISNT

Tools.
Not by you, man.

Not until you got your marching orders from Putin.
Now you are just being pathetic. What happened to you?!

Name any country on the planet, and I can find some dirt on them.

You want to talk about the evil doings of our allies during the Cold War? That's what liberals did. They derogated our allies all during the Cold War. They acted as useful idiots for the Russians.

We had lots of dictators and torturers and criminals on our side. The liberals enjoyed pointing this out all during the Cold War.

And now you idiots are doing the exact same thing. Serving Russia.

NO IT ISNT

Tools.
This is exactly how propaganda works, tool.

Do you think it is a coincidence Putin did this right after Turkey gave him a bloody nose?

Nope. It isn't.

And you went right along with the ride.

Putin is trying to drive a wedge between the US and our allies, and you are going right along with it.

There's a reason he is doing this. Do you really think Putin did this out of some humanitarian motive?

Don't be a useful idiot.
So do you think Putin made up the evidence? Do you think Putin would make a claim that is easily disproved and show himself as a liar?

You want to talk about the evil doings of our allies during the Cold War? That's what liberals did. They derogated our allies all during the Cold War. They acted as useful idiots for the Russians.

And now you idiots are doing the exact same thing.
Does that somehow excuse Turkey buying oil from ISIS?

I suppose I should be surprised to see alleged right wingers putting the interests of a KGB thug above that of our country's interests.

But unfortunately, these things just don't surprise me any more.

Boris and Harley are suck buddies. Its a long line. Tiny bubbles, communist thugs, RW's.
What? lol
communist? LMAO
dumbfuck

are you really too stupid to know Boris was a KGB communist bastard ?

so go blow him, youre a commie.

Turkey, or Turkish black marketeers?

What do you want to do about it? You want us to break our alliance with Turkey? That's Putin's aim, tool.

The liberals wanted us to break our alliances during the Cold War so Russia would have an advantage.

Think about what you are doing here and whose interests you are serving.

What do you want to do about it? You want us to break our alliance with Turkey? That's Putin's aim, tool.

The liberals wanted us to break our alliances during the Cold War so Russia would have an advantage.

So we should just ignore it and go on? WHose side are you on, btw?

Who says we are ignoring it, tool?

Make up your mind.

US special forces kill Isis commander and capture wife in Syria raid

Ashton Carter, the US defense secretary, confirmed on Saturday that Obama ordered the elite troops to raid a location in eastern Syria and “capture” an Isis figure, Abu Sayyaf. Unusually, Carter said the raid also targeted the man’s wife, identified as Umm Sayyaf.

Abu Sayyaf was killed in the raid, Carter said. Umm Sayyaf was taken prisoner – a rarity for the Obama administration, whose reluctance to add to the complexities of US wartime detentions has often led it to kill battlefield targets instead of capturing them.

Do you know who Abu Sayyaf was?

He was the ISIS official responsible for their oil trade. It would have been nice if our troops had captured him alive for the intel.

US warplanes bomb Isis positions in Syria daily.

You guys creamed your jeans when France dropped 24 bombs, so I thought this might just kill you with orgasms.

Last edited:
Obama and his minions siding with ISIS, Can't say I'm shocked. Not at all
I knew I could count on you to be this retarded.

It's OK, Bro. ISIS isn't so bad once you get to know them. Have fun with your new best buds. Obama was arming ISIS through Benghazi, he gave them lots of real estate in the middle east from Syria to Iraq and they're selling oil to Turkey.

Enjoy!

Http://www.Businessinsider.com/links-between-turkey-and-isis-are-now-undeniable-2015-7

"Documents and flash drives seized during the Sayyaf raid reportedly revealed links "so clear" and "undeniable" between Turkey and ISIS "that they could end up having profound policy implications for the relationship between us and Ankara," senior Western official familiar with the captured intelligence told the Guardian."

....that silence you now hear is the sound of this entire false liberal attack rant collapsing around the hate-filled, clueless, partisan OP ...
the key word there is "reportedly". That the best you got Sport?

Make up your mind.
What are you talking about?

As I said, every country has dirt on it. That means even our allies. We don't break up over it, we put diplomatic pressure on them.

They have dirt on us and they put pressure on us.

Round and round it goes.

Putin is exploiting your naivete and your ignorance. Don't be a tool.

US special forces kill Isis commander and capture wife in Syria raid

Ashton Carter, the US defense secretary, confirmed on Saturday that Obama ordered the elite troops to raid a location in eastern Syria and “capture” an Isis figure, Abu Sayyaf. Unusually, Carter said the raid also targeted the man’s wife, identified as Umm Sayyaf.

Abu Sayyaf was killed in the raid, Carter said. Umm Sayyaf was taken prisoner – a rarity for the Obama administration, whose reluctance to add to the complexities of US wartime detentions has often led it to kill battlefield targets instead of capturing them.

Do you know who Abu Sayyaf was?

He was the ISIS official responsible for their oil trade.

US warplanes bomb Isis positions in Syria daily.

You guys creamed your jeans when France dropped 24 bombs, so I thought this might just kill you with orgasms.
Doesnt change anything I wrote.
If we've been bombing them so much how come the Russians and French have actually achieved results after a week when we've been fucking arounf for over a year?

the key word there is "reportedly". That the best you got Sport?
"So you posted a link reporting ties between Turkey and ISIS exist.... that all you got, sport?"

That's all I need, 'skippy', and there's more where that came from...do some homework.

Forum List

Back