Trump Dumps Fox News Debate and Here's Why

How is The Donald going to get Mexico to pay for the fence/wall?
Trump said he will "impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages.” According to Trump this is 22 billion dollars. However, like most Trump plans, they are based on only a grain of truth and in this case, it's a very small grain. The 22 billion dollars Trump referred to is for all remittances from the U.S. to Mexico in 2013, not just those from illegal immigrants. Never mind that his plan is impractical, illegal, and probably unconstitutional, it sounds good at rallies and that's what's important.

Donald Trump’s plan to pay for Mexico border wall has a tech problem

Illegals using bit coin? :lmao:

No no. . . stop, you're killing me. :laugh: Tell me another. . . please? :rofl:

On a serious note, she may have a serious problem. The skin is red which is not a good sign.

Hillary's ankles are not that bad.

Hillary-service-dog.jpg
Dang! Which one's the dog?
Thats not funny; just imagine if she were your great-great-grandmother!

Well, yeah, it is actually kind of funny. :D

Rather interesting Trump showed up for both debates that were on the FOX Business Network so it seems to me it's not about FOX News. It seems he's still steamed over the fact Megyn Kelly asked him one question he didn't like and that FOX wouldn't pull her as one of the moderators for this debate. Now we have a primary front runner basically saying I'm going to take my ball and go home not very impressive or presidential in my opinion.
Do you remember the question? It was a hit, set up to take Trump down. I have no problem with Megan Kelly, I think she's a good reporter tries to pursue the truth aggressively. However, she decided to take sides with Trump's opponents, and because of that lost her journalistic objectivity and therefore her ability to moderate fairly, in the last debate.

So then you must feel that questions about a candidate's character and attitude toward women is 'losing journalistic objectivity'.

bill-clinton-thumbs-up.jpg

In this case she lost objectivity and journalistic principles by deciding to do the establishment's bidding in taking Trump down with that nasty question.

She went after Trump in a very bad way, and Trump isn't the kind of person to forgive and forget. He's going to make an example out of her and FOX news so that nobody fucks with him again.

He has it right.

She did not lose objectivity. She asked a reasonable question. Trump should probably get over it.
Trump was over it the first week, in all honesty the first debate was one attack after another when it came to Trump. They even asked other candidates questions that gave them an opportunity to attack Trump. That's exactly what would happen tomorrow and worse. It wouldn't be a problem if the same kind of questions were asked from the other candidates. But they weren't.

he was asked about his calling women he didn't like "fat pigs" and other lovely things. he couldn't handle it.

i've heard it opined that he's really setting it up so he can wuss out of debates if he's the GOP nominee because he knows he can't do more than give sound bites.

i think he's just a spoiled brat. and if he's this thin-skinned now he really probably should get out.

as for hostility.... have you bothered listening to how you guys treat democrats? what he got was nothing. it's sarah palin and her "gotcha" question all over again. *shakes head*

Do you remember the question? It was a hit, set up to take Trump down. I have no problem with Megan Kelly, I think she's a good reporter tries to pursue the truth aggressively. However, she decided to take sides with Trump's opponents, and because of that lost her journalistic objectivity and therefore her ability to moderate fairly, in the last debate.

So then you must feel that questions about a candidate's character and attitude toward women is 'losing journalistic objectivity'.

In this case she lost objectivity and journalistic principles by deciding to do the establishment's bidding in taking Trump down with that nasty question.

She went after Trump in a very bad way, and Trump isn't the kind of person to forgive and forget. He's going to make an example out of her and FOX news so that nobody fucks with him again.

He has it right.

She did not lose objectivity. She asked a reasonable question. Trump should probably get over it.
Trump was over it the first week, in all honesty the first debate was one attack after another when it came to Trump. They even asked other candidates questions that gave them an opportunity to attack Trump. That's exactly what would happen tomorrow and worse. It wouldn't be a problem if the same kind of questions were asked from the other candidates. But they weren't.

he was asked about his calling women he didn't like "fat pigs" and other lovely things. he couldn't handle it.

i've heard it opined that he's really setting it up so he can wuss out of debates if he's the GOP nominee because he knows he can't do more than give sound bites.

i think he's just a spoiled brat. and if he's this thin-skinned now he really probably should get out.

as for hostility.... have you bothered listening to how you guys treat democrats? what he got was nothing. it's sarah palin and her "gotcha" question all over again. *shakes head*

If you're an attorney, you're being rather silly.
Here is a man who sits with business people far wealthier than he, and he makes money with them.
You REALLY think Trump will conduct Affairs of State like a clown?
If he behaved this way in business meetings he would have been nothing more than an archaic answer in a Trivia game.

He has it right.

Here is a man who sits with business people far wealthier than he, and he makes money with them.
If he behaved this way in business meetings he would have been nothing more than an archaic answer in a Trivia game.

the donald has a reputation for being petty and thin-skinned.

and your disagreement because you're his cheerleader doesn't diminish *my* opinion.

He has it right.

and your disagreement because you're his cheerleader doesn't diminish *my* opinion.

I guess you never worked on Wall Street.
If you are THAT pure of heart you CANNOT have investments in ANY financial firms; no group of people is more petty and thin-skinned.
"his cheerleader"...YEP!

If you are THAT pure of heart you CANNOT have investments in ANY financial firms; no group of people is more petty and thin-skinned.
"his cheerleader"...YEP!

your comment about wall street and being pure of heart makes no sense. sorry.

if you aren't his cheerleader, you're doing a pretty good imitation.

if this president ever pulled anything like this, the right would be having a field day.

i'm bored of the double standards.

the donald is a bully. he's stamping his widdle feet because he can't handle questions from anyone who isn't sucking up to him.

"his cheerleader"...YEP!

if this president ever pulled anything like this, the right would be having a field day.

the donald is a bully. he's stamping his widdle feet because he can't handle questions from anyone who isn't sucking up to him.

Obama has done nothing better or worse than any other President has done and the fact is that the Republicans depend WAY too much on contributions to allow Obama to succeeds at replacing Traffic Lights.
A Liberal who invests in any Financial Firms is investing in those who skip our shores.
Obama did not even TRY to fulfill his pledge to bring back business and reduce Business Visas.

Last edited:

"his cheerleader"...YEP!

Jillian, that is YOUR perception.

I am not a Donald supporter. However, I have went over his 11 prescribed steps, and what he seems to be doing could be a strategic move. You really should check into how he does things rather than let your preconceived hatred of the man cause you to judge him. Otherwise, you could just be underestimating him.

I'm not sure where all this vehemence is coming from for those who are so disgusted by him though. . . .

But then, I don't let the media do my thinking for me.

this debate is thelast and only debate where the players could really turn up the heat on each other... it would be all candidates against him....and he doesn't want to participate in that, otherwise he'd be there.... imo

People of America deserves to see what these candidates represents. Skipping such event is a sign of arrogance and cowardice.

The Mexican government has been 100% corrupt for years. The government has trillions of dollars from drug dealing hidden in offshore accounts.
One call by Trump: "Send me a cheque for 500 billion dollars by tomorrow or your produce trucks will be 100% inspected. Every truck will be unloaded and checked for drugs. Yes it could take weeks. I'm using the money to build the most amazing fence the world has ever seen. I'll be looking for that cheque tomorrow". More FACT than fiction.

Do you have a link for this Boy?

You read that -- and what you got out of it is "Fox News is now butt hurt"? :disbelief:

Did you not read,

"Capitulating to politicians' ultimatums about a debate moderator violates all journalistic standards.. Trump is still welcome to join the debate "but he can't dictate the moderators or the questions."​

I mean when you have Fox Noise of all creatures schooling you on journalistic standards --- and they're right --- you've hit rock bottom.
I have now seen it all; Pogo the no Cerebro defending Fox, roflmao

And not for the first time.

I don't defend entities; I defend what's right.
What is cited above is simply right. There is no argument against it.

Is Trump dictating the moderators or the questions .?.

That's what Fox is saying, yes.

You callin' Fox News :salute: a liar???

:rofl:

The media has an agenda and doesn't always tell the whole truth, this is a surprise to you? Does Fox News lie to the degree left wing media outlets do, not even close.

Actually I'm referring to the description FNC gave off the air -- the one about Rump trying to lean on the network to dump a particular moderator.

No media network, no matter how objective or unobjective their public presentation, can allow some goon to try to intimidate them into scratching some personnel because the goon finds her questions inconvenient. That's fucking bullshit.

"Nice anchor you've got there Fox --- it would be a shame if something were to --- you know -- happen to her".

No, there's no way to defend that.

He has it right.

As with many great leaders, he isn't perfect, but I think he's the man of the hour and just what the doctor ordered for the US and the world.

I have now seen it all; Pogo the no Cerebro defending Fox, roflmao

And not for the first time.

I don't defend entities; I defend what's right.
What is cited above is simply right. There is no argument against it.

Is Trump dictating the moderators or the questions .?.

That's what Fox is saying, yes.

You callin' Fox News :salute: a liar???

:rofl:

The media has an agenda and doesn't always tell the whole truth, this is a surprise to you? Does Fox News lie to the degree left wing media outlets do, not even close.

Actually I'm referring to the description FNC gave off the air -- the one about Rump trying to lean on the network to dump a particular moderator.

No media network, no matter how objective or unobjective their public presentation, can allow some goon to try to intimidate them into scratching some personnel because the goon finds her questions inconvenient. That's fucking bullshit.

"Nice anchor you've got there Fox --- it would be a shame if something were to --- you know -- happen to her".

No, there's no way to defend that.

:disbelief:.. Yah right...and a bias article to boot, too funny.

Trump decided to do something else that's the bottom line.. He's top of the News, seems happy, doing as he pleases, he's rubbing his rump in the power of the main street media, I don't see the problem actually.

Afraid of Megyn is a childish assertion, he's kicked far bigger asses than hers but I'm glad you're a Fox News junky and caped crusader.

As Fox got wind of Trump considering dropping out of the debate they issued this statement to Mediaite:

"We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings."

That triggered his statement about being "toyed with" and subsequently dropping out.
I think he made the right decision. Why should he do it if it looks like a total ambush orchestrated by the establishment? He'd have all his opponents plus the moderators all ganging up trying to break him. He's too smart for that.
He went out on top.

The one thing everyone should take away from this whole election is that the media and big money have controlled the whole process (on both sides) all along. Love Trump or hate him, he has exposed the 'men behind the curtain'. We are bearing witness to a real revolution across America.

Real revolution? Ridiculous.

Nobody is wanting the status quo to remain iron clad more than Mr. Trump.

What you're witnessing is the effects of Citizens United allowing presidential candidates to have official sponsors (Trump supposedly sponsors himself). He sees the Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson and other "super empowered" folks (to steal a phrase from Thomas Friedman) have as much power as their candidate and perhaps more if they make it into office. Trump just happens to be the candidate he chose to sponsor.

Other candidates have converted their lifelong relationships in the business world to sponsoring their white house bid so that they may sell more books and jack up their speaking fees.

The revolution that may come out of this is that when Hillary charts her first 100 days and her emissaries on the Hill come back with the "can fly" list, House/Senate Republicans will probably put CFR on the agenda so that this circus doesn't repeat itself. Though Democrats are benefitting from this go-round; it could easily be them next time.

Trump has to show, otherwise all the other candidates get a turn on that doorknob. Trump is not going to let them smear the polish off his shine. He's a shinny doorknob. Dumb as a doorknob, but shinny.

Jillian, that is YOUR perception.

I am not a Donald supporter. However, I have went over his 11 prescribed steps, and what he seems to be doing could be a strategic move. You really should check into how he does things rather than let your preconceived hatred of the man cause you to judge him. Otherwise, you could just be underestimating him.

I'm not sure where all this vehemence is coming from for those who are so disgusted by him though. . . .

But then, I don't let the media do my thinking for me.
Trump is making a strategic move by skipping the debates tonight, for certain it is working in his favor.

That Democrat idiots like Jillian cant see this is just more proof of their obsolescence.

Forum List

Back