Trump Economy is Surging

cyclical economics is like musical chairs

wait until the $$$$'s stop, and blame the guy IN the offal office

~S~

Since the fed just cut rates for first time in decade, they know the economy is going to be shit.
3q3smoq4jpd31.jpg

When i first got rolling on the side with wholesale Sometimes i would get stuck on the forklift for 10 + hours
AND i was the friggin owner ...we we're that slammed

MY first forklift i bought used on 4th av in Brooklyn
I tell ya the brand but we named it frankin forklift because it was parts of three different machines
it was spray painted black and grey with no markings

best 700 bucks i ever spent... ran for close to a decade

Eventually i had a bran new gas and later two electrics

I almost blew up the building one day by crashing into a low hanging modine
gas line came right out

Whoops

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

RUT ROH

Good thing i didnt have any gender studies courses in me cause i wouldn't of been smart enough to know where a gas valve would be

the local stores around here dont even bother with the online shit
they put out little desks or workstaions and want you to fill out your info on the spot and seek a manager immediately

The old fashioned way ..Just hit those bricks probably still the best

Labor force participation rate still really low. The Fed seems to think economy not so good.

Latest GDP figure released. 2%.

I think it’ll be revised downward?

I thought all those trillions in tax cuts for billionaires and corporations were going to make our economy fantastic for the next decade.

What happened?

Latest GDP figure released. 2%.

I think it’ll be revised downward?

I thought all those trillions in tax cuts for billionaires and corporations were going to make our economy fantastic for the next decade.

What happened?

Growth is bad?

Forum List

Back