Trump Election Fraud Lies are the Defining Issue of our Times

says the gullible little bitch that is too stupid to see that Trump is playing you for a little sucka.

You got played. That is reality. Some people in life are just not meant to be leaders and thinkers, you are meant to be a follower and a sucker and easily fooled.

You got played by Trump and you are an easy mark. You have no street smarts at all, and I will take all your money and scam you for everything because you have proven yourself to be easily manipulated.
People who vote for Trump are clueless, people who votefor Biden are gullible and clueless.

MAGA…to the left this is anyone who voted for trump, really, it’s pretty much anyone on the right, and the target of all their hate and ire, and also the ones Biden says is a threat to the country.

Basically, if you have an opposing view to the left, you are MAGA. Hell, despite me saying multiple times that I’m not a trump supporter, because I push back on some of the things the left say and do, I’m labeled as MAGA.

It’s just their word they use to lump everyone into a group, and with that they can demonize an entire segment of the population with a single word, and it’s a way to channel their hate and anger.
Like I said to the other foul mouthed punk, anyone of you are welcome to try to knock my MAGA hat off.

The ridiculous lawsuits and the equally ridiculous threads here says it all. Y'all will literally do anything (except, apparently, honest voting) to prevent him from returning to the WH.
I wouldn't mind seeing Mr. Trump win in '24.

It's the surest was to cause the fall of the United States of Amerika, that I can think of.

CHOICE, Calm clear thinking, looking at as many sides of a situation as possible.
FLAT out locked political party thinking.

Trump has made some of the most serious claims in US history, that the 2020 "election was stolen" and "your vote was stolen"
He also incited a riot at the Capitol by repeatedly telling all his supporters these lies.
He also lost every single court case across America and has yet to show anybody any real and credible evidence of fraud at all.
Additionally, there is not one credible or respected person in the country that agrees or admits there is any evidence of fraud at all, but there are numerous credible republicans, including Mike Pence, that have all said there was no fraud.

When confronted with the hard fact that Trump lost all his court cases, the gullible republican response is that the judges (some appointed by Trump) were "paid off' or "in on steal"...
A laughable thought.

Still to this day, a substantial amount of republicans still can't even admit Trump is lying about election fraud that never happened.

I think Trump's lies about election fraud that never happened is the most important issue of our time because it shows the complete lack of honesty, integrity, and character of a significant amount of Americans and politicians, all republican.

If you are too weak to man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened then you lack character, integrity, and can not be trusted in anyway shape or form. Republicans don't seem to understand how truly pathetic they look and sound when they are too weak to admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, and for that reason election deniers are completely unfit to be elected officials.

Like I said to the other foul mouthed punk, anyone of you are welcome to try to knock my MAGA hat off.
I said huh?? Because I’m not understanding your post. I never said anything about a maga hat…i don’t think my post means what you think it means. Perhaps reread it?

They don't understand the banana republic laws
Do try to keep up.
Trump lost all court cases and has no credible evidence of fraud

You trash pussies have been reduced to crying like weaklings that all the judges are "paid off" or "in on the steal" a laughable pathetic comment only wweaklings and pussies would make

you are the weak of america.

Because the proper authorities refused to do a thing about it. The fact is that is all provable and happened sure mean something. A corrupt government stole the election. Period.
except all the courts and judges across the country saw the evidence and said it ws garbage.

you trash have been reduced to pathetically crying that all the judges are "in on the steal" or "paid off" A laughable thought.
an absolute laughable thought
meanwhile Trump still has not presented any credible evidence of fraud and nobody credible in the country will say that there was any evidence of fraud at all.

you have nothing at all but tears and pussy juice, and you look stupid AF

except all the courts and judges across the country saw the evidence and said it ws garbage.

you trash have been reduced to pathetically crying that all the judges are "in on the steal" or "paid off" A laughable thought.
meanwhile Trump still has not presented any credible evidence of fraud and nobody credible in the country will say that there was any evidence of fraud at all.

They refused to LOOK AT any evidence; they didn't SEE ANYTHING!!!
:rolleyes:

Trump lost all court cases and has no credible evidence of fraud

You trash pussies have been reduced to crying like weaklings that all the judges are "paid off" or "in on the steal" a laughable pathetic comment only wweaklings and pussies would make

you are the weak of america.
The lower court judicial branch didn't want to do the right thing because if they did it would have caused the wingnuts leftists to insurrection in major blue controlled cities.

If you are too weak to man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened then you lack character, integrity, and can not be trusted in anyway shape or form.
Therefore, Gym Jordan can not be trusted in any way, shape, or form.

See post # 13, blowhole, and start debunking. Good luck, traitor.

Forum List

Back