Trump Election Fraud Lies are the Defining Issue of our Times

I agree, if that's not TDS in all its splendor, I don't know what is!

Totally deranged. :cuckoo:
I record the Sunday shows to see what the enemy is saying. I don't think a Sunday has gone by in the last six years without at least one mention of "President Trump" or "former President Trump"

This weekend it was about his mild criticism of Netanyahu. Like there was nothing else to report on this weekend? Too funny.

I record the Sunday shows to see what the enemy is saying. I don't think a Sunday has gone by in the last six years without at least one mention of "President Trump" or "former President Trump"

This weekend it was about his mild criticism of Netanyahu. Like there was nothing else to report on this weekend? Too funny.

The status quo is terrified of him.

Trump has made some of the most serious claims in US history, that the 2020 "election was stolen" and "your vote was stolen"
He also incited a riot at the Capitol by repeatedly telling all his supporters these lies.
He also lost every single court case across America and has yet to show anybody any real and credible evidence of fraud at all.
Additionally, there is not one credible or respected person in the country that agrees or admits there is any evidence of fraud at all, but there are numerous credible republicans, including Mike Pence, that have all said there was no fraud.

When confronted with the hard fact that Trump lost all his court cases, the gullible republican response is that the judges (some appointed by Trump) were "paid off' or "in on steal"...
A laughable thought.

Still to this day, a substantial amount of republicans still can't even admit Trump is lying about election fraud that never happened.

I think Trump's lies about election fraud that never happened is the most important issue of our time because it shows the complete lack of honesty, integrity, and character of a significant amount of Americans and politicians, all republican.

If you are too weak to man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened then you lack character, integrity, and can not be trusted in anyway shape or form. Republicans don't seem to understand how truly pathetic they look and sound when they are too weak to admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, and for that reason election deniers are completely unfit to be elected officials.

Not even close.

The only thing important about the blob's constant allegations of voter fraud is that many of his supporters are hyper violent extremists.

Few who say they think the election was stolen actually feel that way when they are not on the Internet. You wanna know how I know? Because if there were millions who think the election was really stolen; there actually would be blood in the streets because democracy would be worthless. That the same folks who think their vote means nothing are still casting ballots shows you just how intellectually dishonest they are when it comes to this topic.

Not even close.

The only thing important about the blob's constant allegations of voter fraud is that many of his supporters are hyper violent extremists.

Few who say they think the election was stolen actually feel that way when they are not on the Internet. You wanna know how I know? Because if there were millions who think the election was really stolen; there actually would be blood in the streets because democracy would be worthless. That the same folks who think their vote means nothing are still casting ballots shows you just how intellectually dishonest they are when it comes to this topic.
If Trump's supporters were really violent we would all be aware of it. It is over half the country. Fucking hyperbolic propaganda with 0 basis in fact.

Trump has made some of the most serious claims in US history, that the 2020 "election was stolen" and "your vote was stolen"
He also incited a riot at the Capitol by repeatedly telling all his supporters these lies.
He also lost every single court case across America and has yet to show anybody any real and credible evidence of fraud at all.
Additionally, there is not one credible or respected person in the country that agrees or admits there is any evidence of fraud at all, but there are numerous credible republicans, including Mike Pence, that have all said there was no fraud.

When confronted with the hard fact that Trump lost all his court cases, the gullible republican response is that the judges (some appointed by Trump) were "paid off' or "in on steal"...
A laughable thought.

Still to this day, a substantial amount of republicans still can't even admit Trump is lying about election fraud that never happened.

I think Trump's lies about election fraud that never happened is the most important issue of our time because it shows the complete lack of honesty, integrity, and character of a significant amount of Americans and politicians, all republican.

If you are too weak to man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened then you lack character, integrity, and can not be trusted in anyway shape or form. Republicans don't seem to understand how truly pathetic they look and sound when they are too weak to admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, and for that reason election deniers are completely unfit to be elected officials.

So, what do you think should be done with those horrible republicans then? What should their punishment be?

I think the defining issue is really the personal allegiances felt by maga to a particular individual.

The gop establishment was really ready to back DeSantanist, even though his "relations" with Disney are contrary to their pet Sup Ct flip .... Citizens United. But for some reason, he continued to beat the drum on gays and immigration and go authoritarian on education .... when Biden will win or lose reelection on the economy, and those issues are so unpopular that they may deflect from the "big issue."

Gore "lost," the dems got over it. Ditto Hillary. But Trump continues to run on 2020. Americans tend to view presidents as baseball pitchers. IF the econ sucks, they'll elect a Jimmy Carter or Reagan or WJC, even though they have no idea what the "new" guy will do. Until covid, the econ was ... for most ... good. Although, imo, Powell was doing a pretty good imitation of Arthur Burns, and he continued that after Biden WON.

I think the defining issue is really the personal allegiances felt by maga to a particular individual.

Let’s be honest, it’s not like the lefts allegiance to Biden is any different than someone’s allegiance to trump.

Who is "MAGA trash"?

MAGA…to the left this is anyone who voted for trump, really, it’s pretty much anyone on the right, and the target of all their hate and ire, and also the ones Biden says is a threat to the country.

Basically, if you have an opposing view to the left, you are MAGA. Hell, despite me saying multiple times that I’m not a trump supporter, because I push back on some of the things the left say and do, I’m labeled as MAGA.

It’s just their word they use to lump everyone into a group, and with that they can demonize an entire segment of the population with a single word, and it’s a way to channel their hate and anger.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back