Trump Expected to Announce Today

I hope he announces his placement as Speaker of the House, until he can run for President again.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
Trump as Speaker of the House:

"The first order of business is to get rid of the House Ethics Committee."

"What do you mean I can't limit all bills to be no more than 280 characters?"

"What do you mean I can't abolish the Senate filibuster for bills I want passed?"

"What do you mean the Speaker of the House isn't allowed to issue Executive Orders?"

"The failing Senate is a bunch of losers. The House has higher ratings."

"What do you mean I can't be the only one who decides what laws get changed?"

"What do you mean I can't fire any Congressman I don't like?"

"What the hell does reconciliation mean? I don't do reconciliation for nobody!"

"Can I appoint Alex Jones as my Parliamentarian?"

"Nobody passed more bills than me. A lot of people are saying I'm the greatest Speaker who ever lived. Even better than Abraham Lincoln."

He's announcing he's running as a dem.....The MSM is already spooling-up "greatest POTUS ever" clips. ;)

That would be priceless, I'd love watching the next 2 years unfold if he did that.... it would be spectacularly hilarious.. lol

You know 50% of the country is DEMONRAT and despises him don't you.

The DNC thanks you for joining them. Yo ll turn on DeSantis Nex
About 29 percent of the country is Democrat, 30 percent is Republican, and 35 percent is Independent.

He's announcing he's running as a dem.....The MSM is already spooling-up "greatest POTUS ever" clips. ;)
As I warned this forum countless times in 2016, Trump is and always will be a far left New York limousine liberal.

Why else do you think he began a far left tariff war? Why else did he lie about replacing Obamacare, thus making Obamacare immortal at least until it is replaced by UHC? Why else did he widen the trade deficits with China and Mexico to record levels?

Why else did he add $8 trillion to the federal debt in just 4 years?

Why else was he the most corrupt president we've ever had?

Why else is he an unrepentant serial adulterer and pathological liar?

How much more evidence do you people need?!?!

Last edited:
Trump as Speaker of the House:

"The first order of business is to get rid of the House Ethics Committee."

"What do you mean I can't limit all bills to be no more than 280 characters?"

"What do you mean I can't abolish the Senate filibuster for bills I want passed?"

"What do you mean the Speaker of the House isn't allowed to issue Executive Orders?"

"The failing Senate is a bunch of losers. The House has higher ratings."

"What do you mean I can't be the only one who decides what laws get changed?"

"What do you mean I can't fire any Congressman I don't like?"

"What the hell does reconciliation mean? I don't do reconciliation for nobody!"

"Can I appoint Alex Jones as my Parliamentarian?"

"Nobody passed more bills than me. A lot of people are saying I'm the greatest Speaker who ever lived. Even better than Abraham Lincoln."
To act as a Prog does. To be on the stage as a Prog does. To emote as a Prog does. On the first day bringing in a hammer to replace the gavel. Having Reps with potato guns shooting them at potato head Biden at the SOTU. Not for any threat. But for comedy affect. This will go over like gangbusters.

He should retire IMO.

He won’t but he should. Would like to see the following debate to see who will challenge Biden in 2024:

Youngkin
Desantis
Scott

But that’s just me.
That's a reasonable position, until he becomes the candidate and you choose to either sit out the election and turn it over to the Democrats I hope that won't be your choice

Last edited:
Let's see... President Trump or another 4 years of this Democrat catastrophe 🤔
The economy that Trump wrecked and Biden inherited is on the upswing.

Trump lied to you about energy independence.
We have never been "energy independent."
Russia's invasion of Ukraine coupled with the greed of energy suppliers are the sole causes of high energy costs.

The border has never been "secure."
Your orange cat-turd king lied to you about that too.
The humanitarian crisis on the southern border is pretty much the same cluster-fuck it has always been. Even under Trump.

And so on.

Maybe you should stop swallowing every tidbit of fake news propaganda these chumps feed you.

Biden is doing a fine job.
Voters decided that in this midterm election.

I live in MA. Does it matter?
We're talking about a NATIONAL office, not state office. A few thousand who talk like this will guarantee Biden another 4 years

Not voting only guarantees you'll lose.

Btw, the Democrats LOVE when you talk like this. They're hoping your defeatism spreads.

We're talking about a NATIONAL office, not state office. A few thousand who talk like this will guarantee Biden another 4 years

Not voting only guarantees you'll lose.

Btw, the Democrats LOVE when you talk like this. They're hoping your defeatism spreads.
We have an electoral college. My vote is meaningless in MA.

Our country elected

The Squad
Chuck Schumer
Kathy Hochul
John Fetterman
Eric Swalwell
Tina Kotek
Katie Hobbs

To name a few. That’s pretty discouraging.

We have an electoral college. My vote is meaningless in MA.

Our country elected

The Squad
Chuck Schumer
Kathy Hochul
John Fetterman
Eric Swalwell
Tina Kotek
Katie Hobbs

To name a few. That’s pretty discouraging.
Your defeatism is music to the ears of the leftists. They're hoping you can help infect others by voicing this

Forum List

Back