trump faces a pile of civil lawsuits as depositions begin

The backbone of the lawsuits are because Trump banged left-heads with his penis. Everything below that is of equal value.

His phone calls to his posse at the Willard Hotel are a red flag for Trump's corruption.
Yes, and once Trump is gone for good we can get back to no conspiracy theories and no public officials being investigated for anything.............ever.

Yes, and once Trump is gone for good we can get back to no conspiracy theories and no public officials being investigated for anything.............ever.

US presidents aren't supposed to spread conspiracy theories or claim that American Jews don't like Israel. Trump is a moron with oral diarrhea.

Maybe you libs might get lucky and beat down President Trump with so many baseless, fake lawsuits, he'll just say the "hell with it" and concede the 2024 election to Sleepy Joe without contesting it?

I wouldn't count on it , however. Trump is pretty resilient.
Especially when he’s using other peoples money.

Funny shit coming from someone who sucks the dick of a man who has sucked the public teet for 50 years.

I always wanted to know how Sleepy Joe became an incredibly wealthy fellow considering the fact he has spent his whole life in "public service". I'd like to see a full audit of his income tax- sounds like the possibility of unreported income over the past 50 years.

Sort of like the Al Capone income tax case- Al couldn't explain how he got all his loot, and my guess is that neither can Brandon.

At least 10 civil cases are pending against Trump, whose ability to delay them has been curtailed since he left office in January. Trump had argued in some of the cases that as a sitting president he was immune from civil lawsuits. His office didn't respond to a request for comment on the cases.

trump's been ordered by at least 3 judges to give a disposition where trump's testimony will be videoed. And that's just for starters.

Since Republicans are so closely tied to trump, do you think trump's testimony will hurt their chances for election?

5q0qd2.jpg

You are closer to Mao than Trump is.
Unlike Trump, I have never praised the Chinese Communist dictatorship nor its history of repression.

1640629600593.png

Trump has had over 3,000 lawsuits and often brags about them.

Sue away boys. Trump thrives on them.

A word to Trump's lawyers: get your money up front or at least have the Republican Party cover your fees for the deadbeat.
I’m waiting for a list of billionaire business people who haven’t been sued a few thousand times.

Unlike Trump, I have never praised the Chinese Communist dictatorship nor its history of repression.

View attachment 580382
Prove that you have never praised him.

And you espouse the same beliefs Mao does. You are pretty much the same, except he was successful at it.

At least 10 civil cases are pending against Trump, whose ability to delay them has been curtailed since he left office in January. Trump had argued in some of the cases that as a sitting president he was immune from civil lawsuits
This is more proof that Dems fear Trump. They seek to take him down any way they can.

Prove that you have never praised him.

And you espouse the same beliefs Mao does. You are pretty much the same, except he was successful at it.
LOL..Let's use your logic:

Trump supports the communist Chinese, you are an avid Trumper, therefore, you are a supporter of the Communist Chinese.

Now, prove to me you not a commie.

Last edited:
Cool story. Some Reps refuse to acknowledge Biden won.

Now, show us these campaign ads of them saying vote for me cuz I think Trump won.

GO!

Forum List

Back