Trump finally acted presidential

Is president Trump becoming more presidential?

• Yes

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • He's up and down, sometines yes and sometines no

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
the armor of the RW war machine has a chink in it ...

woe is me.

Trump hands off Syria to Russia ...... Thank you Mr Shitforhair !

Duh, Russia has been in Syria since 1971 partnering with Assad's father Russian naval facility in Tartus - Wikipedia

Obama backs off 'red line' (in 2013)
Timeline: US intervention in Syria's war since 2011

In August 2013, the Syrian government is accused of carrying out a chemical attack near Damascus that killed more than 1,400 people, according to Washington.
Despite having promised to act with force if Syria crossed the chemical weapons "red line", Obama at the last minute pulls back from punitive strikes on regime infrastructure.
Instead, on September 14, he agrees to a deal with Moscow - Assad's main backer - that is meant to dismantle Syria's chemical weapons arsenal.

Russia has been helping Assad in the civil war since 2015, on Obama's watch

Russia's military action in Syria – timeline

2017 Shayrat missile strike - Wikipedia Trump attacks Assad's air base
On the morning of 7 April 2017,[1][8] the United States launched 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles from the Mediterranean Sea into Syria, aimed at Shayrat Airbase controlled by the Syrian government.[8][9][10] The strike was executed under responsibility of U.S. President Donald Trump, as a direct response to the Khan Shaykhun chemical attack that occurred on 4 April

2018 missile strikes against Syria - Wikipedia Trump attacks additional targets after chemical attack
On 14 April 2018, beginning at 04:00 Syrian time (UTC+3),[5] the United States, France, and the United Kingdom carried out a series of military strikes involving aircraft and ship-based missiles against multiple government sites in Syria during the Syrian Civil War.[6][7] They said it was in response to the Douma chemical attack against civilians on 7 April, which they attributed to the Syrian government.[8][9] The Syrian government denied involvement in the Douma attacks[9] and called the airstrikes a violation of international law.[8]

So Trump defeated ISIS, Trump stopped Assad's chemical attacks. Obama got swindled by Russia, probably on purpose, "being flexible"
Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria

He's been more presidential than the last several president's we've had. Since at least Reagan. That is if you equate effectiveness with presidential.
Jebuz Baby Krist smoking his first roach. I haven't laughed so hard in so long! You're good for something after all, Fick Doster.

President Trump just had a press conference (4:30 ET) and he spoke from the heart. He explained the terrible human cost of the permanent wars on US servicemen and their families. The "green-on-blue" attacks when a US trainer is shot by an AFG trainee are horrible. President Trump explained the horrible injuries US servicemen obtain and have to deal with, and how the doctors at Walter Reed do an amazing job trying to put them back to near normal.

But this was the first time that I can recall when President Trump left a press conference that he got applause. That was an accomplishment.

Normally the MSM says something like this, "Trump goes off the rails":

President Trump's press conference goes off the rails - CNN Video
Trump has gone off the rails, he exhibits his incompetence daily.

President Trump just had a press conference (4:30 ET) and he spoke from the heart. He explained the terrible human cost of the permanent wars on US servicemen and their families. The "green-on-blue" attacks when a US trainer is shot by an AFG trainee are horrible. President Trump explained the horrible injuries US servicemen obtain and have to deal with, and how the doctors at Walter Reed do an amazing job trying to put them back to near normal.

But this was the first time that I can recall when President Trump left a press conference that he got applause. That was an accomplishment.

Trump's action in Syria are a disgrace to the world. Standing by while the Kurds are slaughtered. Shame on him.

Trump acting presidential:

meltdown-2.jpg

meltdown-3.jpg

meltdown-1.jpg

While Trump has a BIG MOUTH he's exactly what we need in this time in history. He's the best POTUS in my lifetime by far.

No he's NOT "presidential". He's no Ronald Reagan....I prefer the objective, Trump gets shit done and makes wise & thoughtful decisions, because he cares and doesn't sell-out, PERIOD.

all 500 special forces … those poor families. Hail Trump and fuck the Kurds.

woe is me.

The Right wants out of these wars, Your friends in the Deep State and in The Elite Left get us in to.

QUOTE, Hillary Clinton to Wall Street Investors:

"If, Elected I will continue Hostilities in Syria that The Obama Administration Started, and I will go to War with Russia and Iran if I have to.

Consider this, Not War, but an Investment from which you can turn a profit from."

These war mongering pukes in congress are free to travel to Syria, man a post with a weapon and defend the Kurds. What, none of them want to? Shocker.

Such stupidity is what allowed Hitler to take over most of Europe before anyone was able to put together a viable challenge to him. Oh, and several of those congressman have already served in the military, several in combat in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

The only question now is how many AMERICAN Civilians will have to die because ISIS was allowed to revive itself because of TRUMPS stupidity in pulling out the small American force of 2,000 troops, that was helping the Kurds chase down the last ISIS members, preventing Turkey from invading the area, and keeping the Syrian and the Russians away as well.

Hey you and your family hop a plane to Syria go defend the Kurds have at it. Or is your position that only other peoples sons and daughters should be mutilated and killed in disputes between foreign countries and clans who have been killing each other for centuries.

Well maybe the next time your house is broken into or catches on fire, the Police Department and the Fire Department should just skip it. I mean why should they risk their lives to save your ass?

I bitch slapped you so you deflected. I summarized.

These war mongering pukes in congress are free to travel to Syria, man a post with a weapon and defend the Kurds. What, none of them want to? Shocker.

Such stupidity is what allowed Hitler to take over most of Europe before anyone was able to put together a viable challenge to him. Oh, and several of those congressman have already served in the military, several in combat in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

The only question now is how many AMERICAN Civilians will have to die because ISIS was allowed to revive itself because of TRUMPS stupidity in pulling out the small American force of 2,000 troops, that was helping the Kurds chase down the last ISIS members, preventing Turkey from invading the area, and keeping the Syrian and the Russians away as well.

Hey you and your family hop a plane to Syria go defend the Kurds have at it. Or is your position that only other peoples sons and daughters should be mutilated and killed in disputes between foreign countries and clans who have been killing each other for centuries.

Well maybe the next time your house is broken into or catches on fire, the Police Department and the Fire Department should just skip it. I mean why should they risk their lives to save your ass?

I bitch slapped you so you deflected. I summarized.

You don't bitch slap anyone with such bullshit and I explained why.

You also don't know most people here and are making crazy made up assumptions about other people and their lives. But that's typical for a lot of Trump followers as well as Trump himself.

As for DEFLECTION, your responses are the raw definition of it.

Saying The Orange Buffoon is presidential is like accusing Bill O'Reilly of being intelligent.

or you. This is a logical thread not a partisan bitch fest. You bitch.

The words 'AzogtheDefiler' and 'logical' should never ever be used in the same sentence. Come to think of it neither should 'Azogthedefiler' and 'intelligent'.

Unless he has a brain transplant, The Orange Buffoon will never be presidential. He will always be the Laughing Stock of the world.

woe is me.

The Right wants out of these wars, Your friends in the Deep State and in The Elite Left get us in to.

QUOTE, Hillary Clinton to Wall Street Investors:

"If, Elected I will continue Hostilities in Syria that The Obama Administration Started, and I will go to War with Russia and Iran if I have to.

Consider this, Not War, but an Investment from which you can turn a profit from."

I know what you mean. I mean look at the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. That Dem president was a real warmonger....

...oh, hang on a minute....

The United States abandonment of Afghanistan after the Soviet Union left in 1989 led to the events of September 11, 2001 when 3,000 U.S. civilians were murdered by terrorist trained and supported from Afghanistan between 8:45 AM and 10:50 AM. That's right, 3,000 U.S. civilians murdered in under two hours. Had they struck the towers in the late afternoon just before the end of the work day, 20,000 people could have been killed in less than two hours.

The United States is not choosing to be involved in "permanent wars". The United States and its security is under attack constantly. The more engaged the United States is overseas with defending itself, its interest, and helping maintain order, the less it will bleed on the battlefield and the less chance there is for incidents like the events of September 11, 2001 happening.

The injuries and death policemen and firemen suffer during their jobs are not because they choose to do their jobs, but because crime and the danger of fire or other types of disaster are a constant threat. The same can be said of the U.S. military defending the United States and its interest overseas from Rogue States or non-state terrorist forces. You don't prevent loss of life, or injury by pretending the problem does not exist. Failing to deal with Rogue States, non-state terrorist forces, criminal elements in your local community, or the building that is on fire two miles from where you live, is not the way to save lives and prevent injury. Such inaction makes the loss of life and injury more likely and far more severe.

There is only one sponsor for terrorist networks, Iran. Trump is working on killing the head of the snake. OBL could have coordinated the 911 attack from anywhere, Somalia, Yemen, even a yacht, we can't keep throwing money at the ME hoping to stop the next attack. We need to stop Iran's funding of terrorist networks first.

No, you actually can't operate a large terrorist network from just anywhere. You need a country that is either supportive of your actions or has a state apparatus that is to weak to enforce any laws.

Talking out of your butt again, I don't see a link backing up your claim.
OBL was running his AQ network out of US "ally" Pakistan, which was neither weak, nor supportive. If OBL could run his AQ network out of backward AFG, he could run it from anywhere. Look how long it took the US to find him. If you saw the movie "Zero Dark Thirty" you saw how tough it was to track OBL down, and how protective his agents and supporters were.

Zero Dark Thirty (2012) - IMDb

I'm still for killing the head of the snake instead of trying to play "whack a mole" all over the globe.
We wasted $8T already in the ME, that's more than enough.

No one has spent 8 trillion dollars in the Middle East. In fact, spending for military operations in the Middle East over the past 20 years, on an annual basis, is only a FRACTION of the total military budget even at the times of highest spending. What's more, defense spending as percentage of GDP has never reached 5% in any of the years since 2000. During the peacetime of the 1980s, it averaged 6% per year of annual GDP.

What OBL was able to do from his headquarters in Pakistan was a fraction of what he was able to do when he was in Afghanistan prior to September 11, 2001. In Afghanistan prior to September 11, 2001, OBL had access to more resources as well as greater freedom of movement. The Taliban was supporting OBL's ideas and operations and providing for his defense. His move to Pakistan required him to go underground and heavily reduced his ability to operate and shape the terrorist environment.

Again, he would have more freedom and greater opportunity to operate in a country with a government and military that supported him like the one he had in Afghanistan. He was forced to move to a country, Pakistan, where the government and military did not not support him like the Taliban did. This reduced his role in the terrorist movement and forced him to concentrate on simply hiding much of the time. No more large gatherings, terrorist training camps, and acting like the king of a new Muslim Caliphate. In Pakistan he spent most of his time in a small walled compound rarely if ever leaving it. Half the people he was living with were females taking care of children. His time was reduced to writing coded messages he would send through courier to the outside world. In away, he was imprisoned in Pakistan given the way he had to live to avoid being captured or killed.

Saying The Orange Buffoon is presidential is like accusing Bill O'Reilly of being intelligent.

or you. This is a logical thread not a partisan bitch fest. You bitch.

The words 'AzogtheDefiler' and 'logical' should never ever be used in the same sentence. Come to think of it neither should 'Azogthedefiler' and 'intelligent'.

Unless he has a brain transplant, The Orange Buffoon will never be presidential. He will always be the Laughing Stock of the world.

Triggered. LOL

Thanks for taking the bait and proving to be my bitch.

I suspect these kind of posts come from kids who live in their parent's basement and watch way too much Downton Abby. What does "presidential" mean? The DOW remains high and unemployment is at a record low. We are at relative peace and the President is withdrawing Troops from old Obama rigged conflicts. Isn't it time that the crazy TDS left accepted the fact that the President is "presidential"?

Last edited:
I suspect these kind of posts come from kids who live in their parent's basement and watch way too much Downton Abby. What does "presidential" mean? The DOW remains high and unemployment is at a record low. We are at relative peace and the President is withdrawing Troops from old Obama rigged conflicts. Isn't it time that the crazy TDS left accepted the fact that the President is "presidential"?

The fact you think the ME was started by Obama says all we need to know about you...

Forum List

Back