trump finally makes it to Vietnam

Jim Jong Un will be back on the World Stage! Win for the Killer!

Will you be pissed if President Un decides to adopt Economic Freedom for his people this month? Should the North Korean people continue to suffer so that President Trump doesn't get a victory?
I hear Trumps BFF executed someone with a flame thrower

The type of act Trump condones

Anti-aircraft guns too!
We're any of 'em your relatives?

Guess not.
Then :anj_stfu:

Trump claims he is in love with Kim Jong Un

Will you be pissed if President Un decides to adopt Economic Freedom for his people this month? Should the North Korean people continue to suffer so that President Trump doesn't get a victory?

Anti-aircraft guns too!

Guess not.

C'mon....you're joshing me, Cooter.

Seeing the news photos of Hanoi it still makes me furious we didn't nuke that shithole in '68 after we tore apart their Tet offensive(s). Without the NVA, the RVN would have eventually whipped the Cong and we'd have been able to leave in '69....imagine how many fewer names would be on that black monstrosity of a wall if we had.

Except that he wouldn't have because he understands that giving Kim the legitimacy of treating with the world's remaining superpower as an equal sets a bad precedent.

How do you figger?

If President Trump is able to convince President Un to abandon Evil and embrace the Free Market System, and all it takes is a little bit of flatterty , why not?
Lol, that's gonna happen.

The liberals will shit a brick if he comes back with success. I know libs hope for failure, so they have something to run on in 2020. If Trump comes back with a tremendous deal, they will be schlonged again next year
Like he did last time?

President Trump is building a relationship with Rocket Man. NK isn't testing missiles and they have reduced anti american propaganda.

I don't know how successful this effort will be, but I would not be surprised if Sheldon Adelson builds a resort in North Korea sooner rather than later or even if there is a Trump International resort in Pyongyang. President Un's father was a tremendous golfer, posting one of the greatest rounds in golf history.

N. Korea doesn't test their missiles anymore because they have COMPLETED testing, and further tests would be wasteful and expensive. We stopped testing our ICBM's when we finally got them to work like we wanted.

As far as Trump brokering a real estate deal between Adelson and N. Korea? I don't really see it happening. And no, N. Korea isn't going to give up their weapons for some real estate deal.

As far as Un's father posting one of the greatest rounds in golf history? Is that verified, or more propaganda from Pyongyang that you are swallowing whole? They also said that Un's father was able to communicate with their Olympic soccer team via invisible cell phones that he developed the technology on too.

North Korean Soccer Coach Talks to 'Dear Leader' Via Invisible Phone

And, if you want some more propaganda to spew, here's another site that says his father was of divine birth, having both a double rainbow and a shining star when he was born.

Kim Jong-il: ten things you never knew

Trump is the greatest president we ever had..

After This week NK denuks
New trade deal with China absolutely amazing!

You Trump supporters need to quit jumping the gun.

N. Korea still has nukes and ICBM's.

China trade deal still isn't done. All Trump did was delay imposing the tariffs, but there has been no deal actually signed yet.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

NK has overly large firecrackers and missiles that break apart before getting to ballistic flight. Those missiles also have no way to carry those heavy, clumsy WWII era nukes. That's what they really have.

Not according to the intelligence agencies. They say that N. Korea has fully developed their missile program.

Trump is the greatest president we ever had..

After This week NK denuks
New trade deal with China absolutely amazing!

You Trump supporters need to quit jumping the gun.

N. Korea still has nukes and ICBM's.

China trade deal still isn't done. All Trump did was delay imposing the tariffs, but there has been no deal actually signed yet.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

NK has overly large firecrackers and missiles that break apart before getting to ballistic flight. Those missiles also have no way to carry those heavy, clumsy WWII era nukes. That's what they really have.

Not according to the intelligence agencies. They say that N. Korea has fully developed their missile program.

No missile program is ever fully developed.
Just ask Russia, swabbie.

Last edited:
If Obama had meet with little Kim in an effort to bring N Korea into the world community and strip it of nuclear weapons.. He would be lauded as the savior of earth and awarded a dozen more Nobel Peace prizes. ... :cool:
Maybe we should wat until somethong is scually done.

NK made deals with Clinton, Bush, & Obama and after a few years, backed out to get more aid.

I saw a live interview with several Vietnamese people who waited hours to see President Trump soon after he landed. Every one of them talked about how he’s loved and respected. :)

Anti-aircraft guns too!

Guess not.

Maybe he is a ROCKET man?

Anti-aircraft guns too!

Guess not.

He really said it

Anti-aircraft guns too!

Guess not.

Maybe he is a ROCKET man?

Trump says they send love letters

Anti-aircraft guns too!

Guess not.

He really said it

"I LOVE A MURDERER!"

Trumps pampered little hands and feet are probably as soft as butter. I'd bet money on my 8 year old niece being able to beat him up.

i wonder why jim wont answer flash's question?.....
deep-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Trumps pampered little hands and feet are probably as soft as butter. I'd bet money on my 8 year old niece being able to beat him up.
Sounds like your niece is a tough little girl.
Are you posting that because she can kick your ass?

I'd be proud of her if she kicked my ass. I'm teaching her to ski.
I can appreciate the quality time you’re spending with your niece. Let’s hope she grows up appreciating Trump supporters for all the things she’ll be enjoying in future.

I can appreciate the quality time you’re spending with your niece. Let’s hope she grows up appreciating Trump supporters for all the things she’ll be enjoying in future.
I'd rather she think for herself and appreciate what she sees fit to.

I’m sure you do.

I’m sure you do.
Of course I do, wouldn't you?

Forum List

Back