trump finally makes it to Vietnam

He will be there longer than that great Democrat Vietnam War Hero John "Fucking" Kerry.

Kerry actually served in Vietnam....he didn't stay at home and call himself a hero for not contracting a STD....like you POS Great Leader....

Kerry didn't serve jackshit in Vietnam. He wasn't over there long enough to break in a pair of boots. He was a chickenshit little asshole that his fellow veterans said he was a coward and a liar.

I got over there in the fall of 1967 and left in the spring of 1970. I know what service in Vietnam was all about. Kerry is a piss poor Vietnam Veteran.

However, not as bad as that Slick Willy asshole that lied to stay out of the service and said that he "loathed the military" or that Obama piece of shit that hung out with his Communist buddies instead of serving his country.

Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar was in school prior to that, and correct me if I'm wrong, but by the time Obama was old enough, there was no draft.

Slick Willy lost his deferment after completing his undergraduate degree. In order not to be drafted the sonofabitch said he would join ROTC after he completed his graduate degree. The RPTC Ofiicer (Col Homes) agreed to the deferment with Slick Willy's word that he would join ROTC. However, after completing his degree Slick Willy wrote Holmes a letter saying he wasn't going to join and that he "loathed the military" . Very dishonest. By the time it was sorted out the draft went to a lottery system and Slick Willy got a high number. Lying sonofabitch.

That worthless affirmative action Jungle Monkey was not of age during Vietnam but he chose to hang out with his Communist friends instead of serving his country. He said so in his filthy ass book.

Why aren't you defending Cadet Bone Spurs instead of spewing filth about Clinton and Obama? He said not getting any STD's was his Vietnam. Is that your idea of a hero? Is that who you want to emulate and have your kids look up to if you have any?

Kerry didn't serve jackshit in Vietnam. He wasn't over there long enough to break in a pair of boots. He was a chickenshit little asshole that his fellow veterans said he was a coward and a liar.

I got over there in the fall of 1967 and left in the spring of 1970. I know what service in Vietnam was all about. Kerry is a piss poor Vietnam Veteran.

However, not as bad as that Slick Willy asshole that lied to stay out of the service and said that he "loathed the military" or that Obama piece of shit that hung out with his Communist buddies instead of serving his country.

Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar was in school prior to that, and correct me if I'm wrong, but by the time Obama was old enough, there was no draft.

Obama was old enough to have to register for the draft. But not to be drafted.

However, he could have and should have volunteered to fight and die in Grenada or Panama. The fact that he didn't tells me he is yellow

But your messiah tramp is not a coward because he had bone spurs and when asked, couldn't even remember which foot it was? Oh, and with those bone spurs, played many different kinds of sports. If anyone is yellow....oh wait....he's ORANGE!!

I didn't vote for Trump so you can take your Trump Derangement Syndrome bullshit and cram it where the sun don't shine. I don't have to defend his lack of military service. However, I can point out the cowardice of the filthy ass Democrats that also didn't serve like Slick Willy, Biden, Obama, or, like in Kerry's and Blumenthal's case, were cowards and liars.

No you have to defend him because you can't defend him so you attack Clinton and Obama. That's what tramp cultists usually do. And that TDS shit is just that....shit! People you blame having that are those who can see him for what he really is and aren't brainwashed to think he's their messiah. So keep throwing the insults as that is the typical tramp cultist way too.

However, he could have and should have volunteered to fight and die in Grenada or Panama. The fact that he didn't tells me he is yellow

But your messiah tramp is not a coward because he had bone spurs and when asked, couldn't even remember which foot it was? Oh, and with those bone spurs, played many different kinds of sports. If anyone is yellow....oh wait....he's ORANGE!!

I didn't vote for Trump so you can take your Trump Derangement Syndrome bullshit and cram it where the sun don't shine. I don't have to defend his lack of military service. However, I can point out the cowardice of the filthy ass Democrats that also didn't serve like Slick Willy, Biden, Obama, or, like in Kerry's and Blumenthal's case, were cowards and liars.

No you have to defend him because you can't defend him so you attack Clinton and Obama. That's what tramp cultists usually do. And that TDS shit is just that....shit! People you blame having that are those who can see him for what he really is and aren't brainwashed to think he's their messiah. So keep throwing the insults as that is the typical tramp cultist way too.

I didn't vote for Trump because at the end of the day he is a big government Progressive. I am a real Conservative so he is not my type of man for President. He is a million times better than that worthless piece of affirmative action shithead that you idiot Moon Bats elected but a million times zero is still zero, isn't it?

I don't have to defend anything about him. I voted for somebody else.

However, what is hypocritical is that you filthy ass Trump Derangement Syndrome afflicted assholes will attack Trump but give Slick Willy, Biden, Obama and all those other Democrat turds a pass on the very thing you attack Trump for. You should be ashamed Moon Bat.

I didn't vote for Trump because at the end of the day he is a big government Progressive. I am a real Conservative so he is not my type of man for President. He is a million times better than that worthless piece of affirmative action shithead that you idiot Moon Bats elected but a million times zero is still zero, isn't it?

I don't have to defend anything about him. I voted for somebody else.

However, what is hypocritical is that you filthy ass Trump Derangement Syndrome afflicted assholes will attack Trump but give Slick Willy, Biden, Obama and all those other Democrat turds a pass on the very thing you attack Trump for. You should be ashamed Moon Bat.

I notice you always call someone moon bat as an insult and I think how unintelligent one has to be to keep using it.

Trump is the greatest president we ever had..

After This week NK denuks
New trade deal with China absolutely amazing!

You Trump supporters need to quit jumping the gun.

N. Korea still has nukes and ICBM's.

China trade deal still isn't done. All Trump did was delay imposing the tariffs, but there has been no deal actually signed yet.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
It will get done trump always wins
tenor.gif

Kim Jong-un Takes Train for Vietnam Meeting With Trump

Gee....I hope his bone spurs don't start acting up....

Well at least Trump had an excuse by a doctor, can Bill Clinton say the same thing?
Bill Clinton had a legitimate Rhodes Scholarship
Why?
Because he is a smart fucker
A rapist, a pedophile, a muderer and corrupted part of the package.

If Obama had meet with little Kim in an effort to bring N Korea into the world community and strip it of nuclear weapons.. He would be lauded as the savior of earth and awarded a dozen more Nobel Peace prizes. ... :cool:
Except that he wouldn't have because he understands that giving Kim the legitimacy of treating with the world's remaining superpower as an equal sets a bad precedent.

How do you figger?

If President Trump is able to convince President Un to abandon Evil and embrace the Free Market System, and all it takes is a little bit of flatterty , why not?
Lol, that's gonna happen.

The liberals will shit a brick if he comes back with success. I know libs hope for failure, so they have something to run on in 2020. If Trump comes back with a tremendous deal, they will be schlonged again next year
Like he did last time?

If Obama had meet with little Kim in an effort to bring N Korea into the world community and strip it of nuclear weapons.. He would be lauded as the savior of earth and awarded a dozen more Nobel Peace prizes. ... :cool:
Except that he wouldn't have because he understands that giving Kim the legitimacy of treating with the world's remaining superpower as an equal sets a bad precedent.

How do you figger?

If President Trump is able to convince President Un to abandon Evil and embrace the Free Market System, and all it takes is a little bit of flatterty , why not?

The liberals will shit a brick if he comes back with success. I know libs hope for failure, so they have something to run on in 2020. If Trump comes back with a tremendous deal, they will be schlonged again next year
Like he did last time?

President Trump is building a relationship with Rocket Man. NK isn't testing missiles and they have reduced anti american propaganda.

I don't know how successful this effort will be, but I would not be surprised if Sheldon Adelson builds a resort in North Korea sooner rather than later or even if there is a Trump International resort in Pyongyang. President Un's father was a tremendous golfer, posting one of the greatest rounds in golf history.

How do you figger?

Like he did last time?

President Trump is building a relationship with Rocket Man. NK isn't testing missiles and they have reduced anti american propaganda.

I don't know how successful this effort will be, but I would not be surprised if Sheldon Adelson builds a resort in North Korea sooner rather than later or even if there is a Trump International resort in Pyongyang. President Un's father was a tremendous golfer, posting one of the greatest rounds in golf history.
Oh, is that what you call it. Weird, looks like plane old sucking up to me.

Trump is the greatest president we ever had..

After This week NK denuks
New trade deal with China absolutely amazing!

You Trump supporters need to quit jumping the gun.

N. Korea still has nukes and ICBM's.

China trade deal still isn't done. All Trump did was delay imposing the tariffs, but there has been no deal actually signed yet.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

NK has overly large firecrackers and missiles that break apart before getting to ballistic flight. Those missiles also have no way to carry those heavy, clumsy WWII era nukes. That's what they really have.

He will be there longer than that great Democrat Vietnam War Hero John "Fucking" Kerry.

Kerry actually served in Vietnam....he didn't stay at home and call himself a hero for not contracting a STD....like you POS Great Leader....

Kerry should have been court martialed for his war crime.
Which was..........

He left his boat and chased down a Viet Cong on shore. Look it up! He loves to tell that story of his bravery! :eek:

You are completely unfamiliar with the history of Clinton's dodging the draft. He is truly the only real draft dodger president we have ever had.

On Obama, you are correct, as I am older than him by 9 months.

Yeah, and he got three Purple Hearts and never spent a night in a hospital!

traitorkerry-S.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back