Trump finally Surrenders to Lady Justice - Flying to NYC - Trump Family has Escaped Justice for far Too Long

Who supports Bragg...who funds him?

He's not just a fat democrat lackey...he's a big ole honkin stupid lousy attorney.
really? He'll prove you wrong here.

Last edited:
I'm trying to picture the kind of people who can't wait to tune in and watch Morning Joe and The View tomorrow .🤔
338946272_1270929353806183_2270424480776648223_n.jpg

You mock justice.
He really does. When Democrats push to get repeat violent offenders back onto the streets to hurt and even murder others, and yet celebrate the arrest of someone who MIGHT be guilty of not properly recording a perfectly legal agreement, then there is no longer justice in this country, and it is no longer America. Whatever happened to “justice is blind”?

Last edited:
He really does. When Democrats push to get violent offenders back onto the streets to hurt and even murder, and yet celebrate that someone who MIGHT be guilty of not properly recording a perfectly legal agreement, then there is no longer justice in this country, and it is no longer America. Whatever happened to “justice is blind”?

You deserve applause!! :clap::clap::clap:

I don't call 'em as I see 'em.
I call 'em as it really is!

You nailed it.
I really wish there was a process by which the SCOTUS could jump in in extreme cases such as this. I would think this is a violation of the equal protection clause, at a minimum.

(We have Congresspeople paying hush money to their sluts all the time, using OUR money.)

I really wish there was a process by which the SCOTUS could jump in in extreme cases such as this. I would think this is a violation of the equal protection clause, at a minimum.

(We have Congresspeople paying hush money to their sluts all the time, using OUR money.)

Yupp!

Politicians make payoffs of some sort as ruling whole.
Who, in reality, expects them to list such on a corporate form??
As a class, they have never been held to this standard, unless their name is Trump and it is purely political!!!

And to boot, it's a state trying to make a Federal case, that even the Fed's don't bring.

Last edited:
Yupp!

Politicians make payoffs of some sort as ruling whole.
Who, in reality, expects them to list such on a corporate form??
As a class, they have never been held to this standard, unless their name is Trump and it is purely political!!!
I don’t see any line on the 1040 called “hush money to slut,” nor did Quicken Books have that listed as a possible expense.

The simpleton OP doesn’t seem to grasp that Trump is only going to get arraigned on the bullshit indictment.

An indictment is just a paper accusation. It has zero evidentiary value.
You should be telling that to your ilk. They've been shitting themselves since your dear leader leaked that shit.

It's pretty safe to say that Trump will face some defamation of character with the indictment, but will escape justice on the serious charges until after the election.

Then after the election, and if Trump wins, the American system will give him immunity forever. It's simply not a system!
So, IOW, justice being served isn't really justice being served. It's only served if you get your pound of flesh?

In other news Democrats have not been held accountable for the crime of stealing a Presidential election, attempting a coup against a duly elected President, Biden is still collecting his foreign interest corruption money and Crooked Hillary skates away because of "no fucking intent".

Forum List

Back