Trump Fired Sally Yates The Day She Offered Review Of Evidence Flynn Was Compromised

Tell you what anyone of you go tell your boss your not going to do your job because you don't agree with him and see how long you stay employed. Yates showed herself to be a partisan hack who didn't even have the courage to resign in protest over the Trump EO.

Lib please, President Trump fired Yates for refusing to do her job and defying her boss.

Ted Cruz got a rag stuffed in his mouth over this one today--Sally Yates slammed dunked him.

Apparently she was determined to honor the U.S. Constitution regardless as to what the Ass Clown was up too.

Do you know that the dumbass kept the Muslim ban campaign promise on his website until today-05/08/2017 -(and long after the 4th district court judges already saw it--and were asking about it.)--LOL

"Washington (CNN) A press release touting Donald Trump's controversial plan to ban all Muslim travel into the United States was removed from his campaign website Monday, shortly after White House press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters that he was unaware that the plan was still online."
Trump campaign removes Muslim ban language from website - CNNPolitics.com

th

It's going to be very difficult for the DOJ to convince 12 Federal District court judges that the 2.0 version is a Travel ban when you're still advertising a Muslim ban on your website--LOL

Last edited:
Lib please, President Trump fired Yates for refusing to do her job and defying her boss.
She has the obligation to not carry out unlawful orders, which was covered in the hearing.

WRONG she could/should have resigned, she did not have the authority to defy the president's EO that had been reviewed and deemed lawful by his general counsel by the way. She's not a court, she's not the goddamn SCOTUS, she does not have that authority.

When president Trump talked about lawlessness during the campaign, well this is an example.
You are absolutely correct and this is true of every lawyer in the nation. If a lawyer does not want to represent a client, or a position the ONLY option open to that lawyer is to resign.

Former acting Attorney General Sally Yates testified to a Senate subcommittee Monday that she had evidence that Michael Flynn was compromised and “could be blackmailed” by Russia.

That information has been previously reported in the course of multiple investigations into the Trump team’s ties to Russia. What was not known until now is that on the very day Yates invited the White House to review the evidence she had on Flynn, she was removed from her position at the Department of Justice.

Video Player

00:00
00:58

YATES: We told them that we were inclined to allow them to look at that underlying evidence, that we wanted to go back to DOJ and be able to make the logistical arrangements for that. This second meeting on the 27th [of January] occurred late in the afternoon, this is Friday the 27th. So, we told them that we would work with the FBI over the weekend on this issue and get back with him on Monday morning. And I called him first thing Monday morning to let him know that we would allow them to come over and to review the underlying evidence.

WHITEHOUSE: And was that the phone call, or was there a separate phone call?

YATES: There was the phone call initially to let him know I needed to come see him —

WHITEHOUSE: Yup.

YATES: — two meetings, and then a phone call at the end to let him know —

WHITEHOUSE: That the material was available if he wanted to see it?

YATES: — that the material was available. He had to call me back, he was not available then, and I did not hear back from him until that afternoon of Monday the 30th.

WHITEHOUSE: And that was the end of this episode? Nobody came over to look the at the material?

YATES: I don’t know what happened after that because that was my last day with DOJ.

WHITEHOUSE: Got it.

Yates’ firing also occurred on the same day she sent a letter to Justice Department lawyers saying Trump’s Muslim ban was unlawful.

The Trump administration initially tried to prevent Yates’ testimony, arguing that executive privilege barred her from testifying to Congress, but the public outcry for her views led to Yates agreeing to testify.

Yates raised her concerns with the Trump team via two meetings with White House Counsel Don McGahn and a phone call with him as well.

Yates first warned the Trump team about Flynn’s problems on January 26, but Flynn was not fired until 18 days later, after news reports revealed that Flynn had made contact with Russian elements.

President Obama told the Ass Clown not to hire Flynn during their meeting on November 10, 2016.

"Washington (CNN)Then-President Barack Obama warned President-elect Donald Trump in November against hiring retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn as his national security adviser, former Obama administration officials confirmed to CNN Monday.

Obama warned Trump about Flynn during their Oval Office meeting on November 10, days after Trump was elected president."

"Given the importance of the job, the President through there were better people for it, and that Flynn wasn't up for the job," a former senior Obama administration official told CNN Monday.

Other former Obama administration officials said then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper didn't think highly of Flynn, and in fact was the person who recommended Flynn's firing as DNI in 2014.
Obama warned Trump about hiring Flynn - CNNPolitics.com

Clapper testified today that over the last 50 years he's worked for both Republican & Democrat administrations in their transistion process (ALL National Security advisers) go through an extreme vetting process before they're hired. One Trump surogate was asked if any vetting was done on Flynn--and he answered--NONE.

It's because the Ass Clown wanted to keep ties with Russia--and there's got to be a reason for that--and I imagine it has nothing to do with this country or National Security.

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

2016-12-04T15-03-25-533Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

2016-11-17T02-44-42-266Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Last edited:
Former acting Attorney General Sally Yates testified to a Senate subcommittee Monday that she had evidence that Michael Flynn was compromised and “could be blackmailed” by Russia.

That information has been previously reported in the course of multiple investigations into the Trump team’s ties to Russia. What was not known until now is that on the very day Yates invited the White House to review the evidence she had on Flynn, she was removed from her position at the Department of Justice.

Video Player

YATES: We told them that we were inclined to allow them to look at that underlying evidence, that we wanted to go back to DOJ and be able to make the logistical arrangements for that. This second meeting on the 27th [of January] occurred late in the afternoon, this is Friday the 27th. So, we told them that we would work with the FBI over the weekend on this issue and get back with him on Monday morning. And I called him first thing Monday morning to let him know that we would allow them to come over and to review the underlying evidence.

YATES: There was the phone call initially to let him know I needed to come see him —

YATES: — that the material was available. He had to call me back, he was not available then, and I did not hear back from him until that afternoon of Monday the 30th.

WHITEHOUSE: And that was the end of this episode? Nobody came over to look the at the material?

YATES: I don’t know what happened after that because that was my last day with DOJ.

Yates’ firing also occurred on the same day she sent a letter to Justice Department lawyers saying Trump’s Muslim ban was unlawful.

The Trump administration initially tried to prevent Yates’ testimony, arguing that executive privilege barred her from testifying to Congress, but the public outcry for her views led to Yates agreeing to testify.

Yates raised her concerns with the Trump team via two meetings with White House Counsel Don McGahn and a phone call with him as well.

Yates first warned the Trump team about Flynn’s problems on January 26, but Flynn was not fired until 18 days later, after news reports revealed that Flynn had made contact with Russian elements.
Evidence of what? Another non-story. Well done.

She has the obligation to not carry out unlawful orders, which was covered in the hearing.
There's nothing unlawful about supporting the president's agenda.

There is if the President issues something which is against the Constitution...

since you didn't know this pretty basic fact the rest of contribution to this thread has to be clouded in the fact your a novice on the whole subject...

I my personal advice for you is to keep quite and you might learn something and be less foolish tomorrow.

No, actually not. It's not up to the AG to take it on him/herself to decide some action of the President isn't constitutional. That's the Supreme Court's job. If they have a problem with supporting the President's agenda, then they should resign.

Yeah...that's why his agenda is in the courts right now, right?

Obama's agenda was constantly in the courts and frequently overruled, dumbass.

There is if the President issues something which is against the Constitution...

since you didn't know this pretty basic fact the rest of contribution to this thread has to be clouded in the fact your a novice on the whole subject...

I my personal advice for you is to keep quite and you might learn something and be less foolish tomorrow.

She does not have the authority to make that ruling you halfwit. Her only option would be to resign, rather than carry out the president's orders. That would have been the professional thing to do if she felt that strongly about it.

For a guy who complains how the Government works you haven't a clue how it works...

Says a know nothing idiot liberal ^^^

Video Player

FALSE!
1)EVERYONE can be classifird as compromised thanks to the previous administration lack of guarding our personal info. Hillary especially over her email debacle was compromised.
2)She was gonna be replaced by Trump's new selection soon anyway=normal process.
3)She got fired because she contradicted former allowed bans from those same countries by Obama thus used her own subjective opinion or political motives for her decisions to block it.
4)During testimony she exposed many hypocracy, double standards, and problems for the liberals.
She inadvertantly is saying Obama's ban was unconstitutional and racial profiling=bigoted.
She inadvertantly admited the gov't has always acted unconstitutionally and racial profiled itcs citizens through asking our religion on census requirements and worse the former administration failed to protect that info violating our privacy rights by disclosing that info freely online.
In other words she opened up a huge can of worms making excuses for our rights to protection and right to require countries to better account who we let in as in accurate records they fail to keep. Now if you argue that then you open up the fact our country violates that very same thing she is arguing, in that they racially profile us to account those records of it's citizens. BUSTED!
Sally YATES YOU'VE BEEN CHECKMATED!
Now let's see a Senator use her own argument against her in this manner, if they dare carry brass you know what's to do so.

Last edited:
Sally Yates warns not to meet the same ambassador Obama arranged Sessions to meet. Yates is revealing Obama set up Sessions or Obama was compromised.

Forum List

Back