Trump Fired Sally Yates The Day She Offered Review Of Evidence Flynn Was Compromised

Lib please, President Trump fired Yates for refusing to do her job and defying her boss.

So she told them that Flynn could be blackmailed by Russia and they just so happen to fire her the next business day using the travel ban as the reason.

Now, remember that after Trump fired Yates supposedly for not backing the travel ban Trump then decided not to back the travel ban and rewrite it to make it "legal".

So really, they used the ban as cover for finding out about Flynn. And Flynn having his nuts in a twist with the Russians was allowed to continue to review (or copy and paste) all of the US' secrets. And you're OK with that because....?

Quite the conspiracy theory....liberals have such a vivid imagination.

It's what happened. Yates told Trump. Trump fired Yates. Trump kept Flynn after being warned he was leveraged by the Russians.

Anything I missed? The only part I missed is why this OK for you?

All of this started under the Obama administration. Obama was aware and never pulled Flynn's security clearance. If you want a conspiracy theory, start with Obama.

Lib please, President Trump fired Yates for refusing to do her job and defying her boss.
And made him look like the fool that he is in front of the whole world today.

And bitch slapped the taste out of this fools mouth in the same round.

After Getting His Butt Kicked By Sally Yates, Ted Cruz Doesn't Return For Second Round Of Questioning

Senator Graham has a bill increasing the sanctions on Putin personally, and will prevent Exxon Mobile from touching a drop of that oil from the acrtic shelf that will cost them at least $10 billion they already have in leases all over Russia.

Donny boy will be getting desperate soon.

Of course if he apologizes to Miss Yates, she may show up as a witness in his defense at his impeachment trial.

Impeachment? She was fired for not defending his travel order ban, which is her job! She serves at the pleasure of the President. She was fired for not doing her job.

How do you get impeachment out of that?

That bitch does not have the authority to overrule the president of the United States, her boss or the authority to make decisions the courts are empowered to make. If that bitch had a problem with the EO, she should have resigned. Instead she thumbed president Trump in the eye to make points with her filth liberals in a classless unprofessional display of insubordination.

After Getting His Butt Kicked By Sally Yates, Ted Cruz Doesn't Return For Second Round Of Questioning

Senator Graham has a bill increasing the sanctions on Putin personally, and will prevent Exxon Mobile from touching a drop of that oil from the acrtic shelf that will cost them at least $10 billion they already have in leases all over Russia.

Of course if he apologizes to Miss Yates, she may show up as a witness in his defense at his impeachment trial.

Impeachment? She was fired for not defending his travel order ban, which is her job! She serves at the pleasure of the President. She was fired for not doing her job.

That bitch does not have the authority to overrule the president of the United States, her boss or the authority to make decisions the courts are empowered to make. If that bitch had a problem with the EO, she should have resigned. Instead she thumbed president Trump in the eye to make points with her filth liberals in a classless unprofessional display of insubordination.
Winning!

She has the obligation to not carry out unlawful orders, which was covered in the hearing.

WRONG she could/should have resigned, she did not have the authority to defy the president's EO that had been reviewed and deemed lawful by his general counsel by the way. She's not a court, she's not the goddamn SCOTUS, she does not have that authority.

When president Trump talked about lawlessness during the campaign, well this is an example.

Winning!

Minority party suck it ^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So she told them that Flynn could be blackmailed by Russia and they just so happen to fire her the next business day using the travel ban as the reason.

Now, remember that after Trump fired Yates supposedly for not backing the travel ban Trump then decided not to back the travel ban and rewrite it to make it "legal".

So really, they used the ban as cover for finding out about Flynn. And Flynn having his nuts in a twist with the Russians was allowed to continue to review (or copy and paste) all of the US' secrets. And you're OK with that because....?

It's what happened. Yates told Trump. Trump fired Yates. Trump kept Flynn after being warned he was leveraged by the Russians.

Yeah you missed telling the truth, which is typical for you.

Well since youre being coy with "the truth" I don't play poker but that's a hard bluff and you have nothing.

So, Trump just violated 18 U.S.C. § 1512, which forbids witness tampering. Demanding Yates be questioning about leaks was a rather brazen attempt at witness intimidation, and it's very illegal.

Non-traitors will want him impeached for that. Republicans will, once more, put party ahead of country.

Now, Yates wasn't bothered by the threat from pussy-Trump and his little bitch brigades, but that's irrelevant as far as lawbreaking goes.

Now, let's see if Trump adds to his crime by retaliating against a witness, which would violate 18 U.S.C. § 1513.

She has the obligation to not carry out unlawful orders, which was covered in the hearing.
There's nothing unlawful about supporting the president's agenda.

There is if the President issues something which is against the Constitution...

since you didn't know this pretty basic fact the rest of contribution to this thread has to be clouded in the fact your a novice on the whole subject...

I my personal advice for you is to keep quite and you might learn something and be less foolish tomorrow.

Well since youre being coy with "the truth" I don't play poker but that's a hard bluff and you have nothing.

Dude, you post some of the most blatant intentionally dishonest posts I have ever read. :eusa_hand:

The courts ruled Trump's law was illegal, hence Yates was clearly in the right, both legally and morally, by refusing to enforce that unconstitutional law.

since you didn't know this pretty basic fact the rest of contribution to this thread has to be clouded in the fact your a novice on the whole subject...

I my personal advice for you is to keep quite and you might learn something and be less foolish tomorrow.

She does not have the authority to make that ruling you halfwit. Her only option would be to resign, rather than carry out the president's orders. That would have been the professional thing to do if she felt that strongly about it.

Dude, you post some of the most blatant intentionally dishonest posts I have ever read. :eusa_hand:

Again, since you failed to show your truth card again, this is nothing but a bluff with a strong emotional response. Get a tissue...shake it off and post the tRuth that I lied about. Either that or go get your Kotex and stop siding with someone who could be blackmailed being shown American secrets. Dummy.

Again... Look up her actual job... It is not to break the law and be a 'Yes' man to the president....

Another silly comment which I would advise to keep quite as opening it seems to confirm you are a fool

All of this started under the Obama administration. Obama was aware and never pulled Flynn's security clearance. If you want a conspiracy theory, start with Obama.

That's hilariously stupid. A person can't just walk into the White House and get classified info simply because they have a security clearance. They have to be given access to the classified information. Trump specifically gave him that access.

Obama fired him. Obama said "Don't hire him". Trump hired him. This is entirely on Trump. Trump and his snowflakes need to man up and accept responsibility.

The courts ruled Trump's law was illegal, hence Yates was clearly in the right, both legally and morally, by refusing to enforce that unconstitutional law.

But we're supposed to believe he fired her for not backing it when they started to rewrite it immediately? Lmao!!

I mean, what are Republicans getting out of covering this up?

That's hilariously stupid. A person can't just walk into the White House and get classified info simply because they have a security clearance. They have to be given access to the classified information. Trump specifically gave him that access.

Obama fired him. Obama said "Don't hire him". Trump hired him. This is entirely on Trump. Trump and his snowflakes need to man up and accept responsibility.

It sounds like Thinker believes that something is wrong with the Flynn situation. That's a start.

She does not have the authority to make that ruling you halfwit. Her only option would be to resign, rather than carry out the president's orders. That would have been the professional thing to do if she felt that strongly about it.

For a guy who complains how the Government works you haven't a clue how it works...

Forum List

Back