Trump forced off stage by SS

I love the desperation. Notice they don't pull this shit in Georgia, Texas, Arizona--states where they have a damn good chance of being shot. Violence is always when he's campaigning in blue states. No one has shown any evidence of Trump supporters doing ANY of this stuff at Clinton rallies.

Trump Surge Freakout: More Violence Against Supporters

Google, I think that you need to upgrade your internet connection. Turns out the guy didn't have a weapon.

right-wingers live in a fact free environment

alt right nonsense.

the videographic evidence is that the white supremacists throw out and bully anyone who shows up while brown skinned.... even when they're trump supporters.

but keep making up stories in your head.

No dear, a video is called backing up my claims with evidence. What you're doing is making shit up. But what is scary is that you believe the fiction. Video graphic evidence is that white supremacists throw out and bully....that doesn't even make sense.

You dear have the intellect of a down syndrome 5 year old that hasn't had a nap.

:dig:

This is sad. The fact remains there is evidence that violence was sponsored by Clinton's campaign and that anti-Trump protesters regularly assault people, including women.

Show me the video equivalence of Trump supporters doing the same.

I haven't seen any evidence that the Clinton campaign has paid anyone to do that, other than unsubstantiated claim by the guy who witnessed thousands of people in New Jersey celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers.

Literally a video of a guy bragging about it that gets paid by the campaign. Shocking you haven't heard of this story, must have got past the crack journalists at the Huffington Post. Activist Who Took Credit For Violent Chicago Protests Was On Hillary’s Payroll

Well, why didn't you say so! If it says so in The Internet Caller, it HAS to be true!!!!!

I look to them for all my science news, too, about global warming. They have a guy on staff that almost got a degree in meteorology!

Sounds like the crowd up front was yelling "He's got a gun" I couldn't see the scuffle they're saying took place up front (before the SS came in) on CNN. Of course, the crowd didn't back off until the secret service had the guy down, but yea CNN can't say that.

Gonna see if there is a better camera angle.

God damn you people are sad. Again I ask show me the videos of young Trump supporters screaming "fuck you" to people attending Clinton rallies. Show me the video, news article, any evidence of Trump supporters chasing down someone wearing a Clinton shirt and beating them.

It is your side that is promoting violence, always has been. It is your side defending a woman who broke the law and wound up having 650,000 state department on the computer of a pedophile. It is your side whose campaign manager collects pedophilia 'art', had close ties to Dennny Hastert, and has bizarre emails that seem to reference something unscrupulous.

Ya'll are all full of shit.

God damn you people are sad. Again I ask show me the videos of young Trump supporters screaming "fuck you" to people attending Clinton rallies. Show me the video, news article, any evidence of Trump supporters chasing down someone wearing a Clinton shirt and beating them.

It is your side that is promoting violence, always has been. It is your side defending a woman who broke the law and wound up having 650,000 state department on the computer of a pedophile. It is your side whose campaign manager collects pedophilia 'art', had close ties to Dennny Hastert, and has bizarre emails that seem to reference something unscrupulous.

Don't leave out her murdering Vince Foster!

[
We love seeing the stupidity of America's dumbed down zombies whose faces are so stuck on the Gov . tit they can't live without them as their parents telling them what is safe and to bow down when told.

Like Trumpie?
No like Clinton and her Child lovers.
Sure, uh-huh. :cuckoo:

FALSE: NYPD Looking to Press Charges Against Bill Clinton for Underage Sex Ring

red.gif
FALSE

your "side"?

trumpsters are funny. perhaps if anything you said was actually true and not taken from the rabbit hole that is the lunacy of breitbart.

Politico has - Two Nevada Republican sources who spoke with multiple attendees who witnessed the incident said a scuffle broke out when a man appeared to raise a sign in protest of Trump. Amid the jockeying, someone yelled "gun," setting off a panic just before Secret Service reacted and ushered Trump off stage.

Read more: Trump rushed off stage by Secret Service at Reno rally

[
We love seeing the stupidity of America's dumbed down zombies whose faces are so stuck on the Gov . tit they can't live without them as their parents telling them what is safe and to bow down when told.

Like Trumpie?

red.gif
FALSE

the insane loons lie about everything. it's disgusting. they're just like the orange bigoted sociopath

[

Like Trumpie?

red.gif
FALSE

the insane loons lie about everything. it's disgusting. they're just like the orange bigoted sociopath
If they didn't lie, they'd have nothing to post.

Sounds like the crowd up front was yelling "He's got a gun" I couldn't see the scuffle they're saying took place up front (before the SS came in) on CNN. Of course, the crowd didn't back off until the secret service had the guy down, but yea CNN can't say that.

Gonna see if there is a better camera angle.

they just announced...no weapon.

it looks like yet another instance of trump supporters getting violent with a protester.

[

Like Trumpie?

red.gif
FALSE

If they didn't lie, they'd have nothing to post.

seems so.

Hmmmmmmmm........

Trump supporters charged with assault for rally attacks

Looks like the shit pellet liberals are attacking the assassination attempt. I Wonder what they are being paid to down play this? They are factually challenged.., limp wrist-ed little pukes..

your "side"?

trumpsters are funny. perhaps if anything you said was actually true and not taken from the rabbit hole that is the lunacy of breitbart.
Funny how you all project your own actions on others..

Forum List

Back