Trump forced off stage by SS

Gun? Assassination attempt? Rushed the podium?

Come on, man!

Trump's a fake. I'm sure the entire thing was staged.

It looked like a scuffle broke out near the stage.

Probably a black Trump supporter attacked in the crowd.

Trump booted a black man from his rally and called him a ‘thug.’ Turns out he is a supporter.

Wanna provide a link? Is this like the lie that Trump said black are inherently lazy that was pushed by Mother Jones and Salon. Making shit up as you go.

Trump booted a black man from his rally and called him a ‘thug.’ Turns out he is a supporter.

what happened? did his thugs try to beat up a protester?

Are you willfully ignorant? Show me videos of Trump supporters beating up protesters. I have a over a dozen where Trump supporters are attacked, some severely, by your side.

Again, leftists always scream victim and say the right is violent. Such a easily disproven lie.

no trumpster has the right to ask normal people if they're willfully ignorant.

they don't know yet what happened. but there is a history of trump goons beating on protestors. and protestors being removed from dumb donald's rallies.

There is plenty of evidence that not only are anti-Trump protesters habitually assualting people at Trump rallies, but that Clinton campaign financed it. Activist Who Took Credit For Violent Chicago Protests Was On Hillary’s Payroll

alt right nonsense.

the videographic evidence is that the white supremacists throw out and bully anyone who shows up while brown skinned.... even when they're trump supporters.

but keep making up stories in your head.

No dear, a video is called backing up my claims with evidence. What you're doing is making shit up. But what is scary is that you believe the fiction. Video graphic evidence is that white supremacists throw out and bully....that doesn't even make sense.

You dear have the intellect of a down syndrome 5 year old that hasn't had a nap.

:dig:

Just happened in Nevada. Not sure what happened but SS was jumping into the crowd so obviously some tolerant leftist is doing Hillary's bidding or at least trying to! He is back on stage now.

what happened? did his thugs try to beat up a protester?

Are you willfully ignorant? Show me videos of Trump supporters beating up protesters. I have a over a dozen where Trump supporters are attacked, some severely, by your side.

Again, leftists always scream victim and say the right is violent. Such a easily disproven lie.

they don't know yet what happened. but there is a history of trump goons beating on protestors. and protestors being removed from dumb donald's rallies.

There is plenty of evidence that not only are anti-Trump protesters habitually assualting people at Trump rallies, but that Clinton campaign financed it. Activist Who Took Credit For Violent Chicago Protests Was On Hillary’s Payroll

alt right nonsense.

the videographic evidence is that the white supremacists throw out and bully anyone who shows up while brown skinned.... even when they're trump supporters.

Got some bad dope today.

Gun? Assassination attempt? Rushed the podium?

Come on, man!

Trump's a fake. I'm sure the entire thing was staged.

It looked like a scuffle broke out near the stage.

Probably a black Trump supporter attacked in the crowd.

Wanna provide a link? Is this like the lie that Trump said black are inherently lazy that was pushed by Mother Jones and Salon. Making shit up as you go.

you shouldn't set yourself up so easy...:

Black man kicked out of Trump rally turned out to be a supporter

Well when paid instigators are regularly showing up at rallies and assaulting people, I can see why he'd be suspicious.

Secret Service stopped a would-be assassin from shooting Donald Trump at a campaign event in Reno, Nevada.

At least Trump has some balls and came back out after the threat.

where are you getting that they were "trump assassins".

no one has said what it was yet.

see, this is what happen when all you do is spend your day drooling over conspiracy theories on the internet.

so funny that the people who beat up on protestors and the man who says he'll pay their legal fees if they beat up a protestor are whining and pretending there's an attempt on dumb donald.

Secret Service stopped a would-be assassin from shooting Donald Trump at a campaign event in Reno, Nevada.

Protesters are assassins now because Trump is a pussy?

Trump rushed off stage at campaign rally

A law enforcement official told CNN no weapon was discovered.

CNN LMFAO, No wonder your a zombie.
AND YEAH WE ARE HEARING THAT TOO INCLUDING INFOWARS SO DON'T GO BLAMING THEM BECAUSE EVERY OTHER FKN NEWS CAST HAS THE STORY TOO ..........

AND YEAH WE ARE HEARING THAT TOO INCLUDING INFOWARS SO DON'T GO BLAMING THEM BECAUSE EVERY OTHER FKN NEWS CAST HAS THE STORY TOO ..........

Even inforwars is reporting Trump is a pussy who runs from protesters?

alt right nonsense.

No dear, a video is called backing up my claims with evidence. What you're doing is making shit up. But what is scary is that you believe the fiction. Video graphic evidence is that white supremacists throw out and bully....that doesn't even make sense.

You dear have the intellect of a down syndrome 5 year old that hasn't had a nap.

This is sad. The fact remains there is evidence that violence was sponsored by Clinton's campaign and that anti-Trump protesters regularly assault people, including women.

Show me the video equivalence of Trump supporters doing the same.

OMG MSN has it too now wtf is the excuse

No they are Claiming how ALL THE CLINTON LOVERS ALSO LOVE THE CHILD SEX RINGS THEY RUN... So in turn support selling CHildren too since they support her.

Just the kind you obviously enjoy or you wouldn't have stop and opened your mouth . :badgrin:

Of course I love seeing loony Trumpies in meltdown mode. Makes my day...
We love seeing the stupidity of America's dumbed down zombies whose faces are so stuck on the Gov . tit they can't live without them as their parents telling them what is safe and to bow down when told.

alt right nonsense.

This is sad. The fact remains there is evidence that violence was sponsored by Clinton's campaign and that anti-Trump protesters regularly assault people, including women.

I haven't seen any evidence that the Clinton campaign has paid anyone to do that, other than unsubstantiated claim by the guy who witnessed thousands of people in New Jersey celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers.

I love the desperation. Notice they don't pull this shit in Georgia, Texas, Arizona--states where they have a damn good chance of being shot. Violence is always when he's campaigning in blue states. No one has shown any evidence of Trump supporters doing ANY of this stuff at Clinton rallies.

Trump Surge Freakout: More Violence Against Supporters

OMG MSN has it too now wtf is the excuse

No they are Claiming how ALL THE CLINTON LOVERS ALSO LOVE THE CHILD SEX RINGS THEY RUN... So in turn support selling CHildren too since they support her.

Cracks me up how mind-numbingly fucked in the head you righties are.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

alt right nonsense.

I haven't seen any evidence that the Clinton campaign has paid anyone to do that, other than unsubstantiated claim by the guy who witnessed thousands of people in New Jersey celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers.

Literally a video of a guy bragging about it that gets paid by the campaign. Shocking you haven't heard of this story, must have got past the crack journalists at the Huffington Post. Activist Who Took Credit For Violent Chicago Protests Was On Hillary’s Payroll

I love the desperation. Notice they don't pull this shit in Georgia, Texas, Arizona--states where they have a damn good chance of being shot. Violence is always when he's campaigning in blue states. No one has shown any evidence of Trump supporters doing ANY of this stuff at Clinton rallies.

Trump Surge Freakout: More Violence Against Supporters

Google, I think that you need to upgrade your internet connection. Turns out the guy didn't have a weapon.

alt right nonsense.

^^^^^^^^^^
that

Forum List

Back