Trump forced off stage by SS

It was probably a boyfriend or husband of one of the umpteen women he groped - or worse.

You believe that and simultaneously think the numerous women claiming to have been sexually assualted by Bill Clinton and threatened and intimidated by Hillary are lies.

To be a leftist is to be able to hold complete contradictory ideas in your head in complete uncompromising harmony. The essence of hypocrisy.

Just happened in Nevada. Not sure what happened but SS was jumping into the crowd so obviously some tolerant leftist is doing Hillary's bidding or at least trying to! He is back on stage now.

what happened? did his thugs try to beat up a protester?

Are you willfully ignorant? Show me videos of Trump supporters beating up protesters. I have a over a dozen where Trump supporters are attacked, some severely, by your side.

Again, leftists always scream victim and say the right is violent. Such a easily disproven lie.

no trumpster has the right to ask normal people if they're willfully ignorant.

they don't know yet what happened. but there is a history of trump goons beating on protestors. and protestors being removed from dumb donald's rallies.

Show me the videos. You make the claim PROVE IT. You are either dumb or a liar--quite possibly both.

Just happened in Nevada. Not sure what happened but SS was jumping into the crowd so obviously some tolerant leftist is doing Hillary's bidding or at least trying to! He is back on stage now.

Are you willfully ignorant? Show me videos of Trump supporters beating up protesters. I have a over a dozen where Trump supporters are attacked, some severely, by your side.

Again, leftists always scream victim and say the right is violent. Such a easily disproven lie.

they don't know yet what happened. but there is a history of trump goons beating on protestors. and protestors being removed from dumb donald's rallies.

There is plenty of evidence that not only are anti-Trump protesters habitually assualting people at Trump rallies, but that Clinton campaign financed it. Activist Who Took Credit For Violent Chicago Protests Was On Hillary’s Payroll

Allegedly it's being said there is NO GUN.................

>

Let's calm down folks.

More information will be forthcoming.

Re: Gun

Remember you have to go through security to get into these events which includes a magnetometer. Getting a gun in wouldn't be easy.

arco-detector-de-armas-metales-garrett-pd-6500i-seguridad--D_NQ_NP_559-MEC2587143507_042012-O.jpg

>>>>
E
Ever seen the movie with Clint Eastwood bout the guy that tries to kill the president? Plus Trump is HATED by the entire establishment it wouldn't surprise me if someone helped an assassin get in.

This isn't a movie.

>>>>

>

Let's calm down folks.

More information will be forthcoming.

Re: Gun

Remember you have to go through security to get into these events which includes a magnetometer. Getting a gun in wouldn't be easy.

arco-detector-de-armas-metales-garrett-pd-6500i-seguridad--D_NQ_NP_559-MEC2587143507_042012-O.jpg

>>>>
E
Ever seen the movie with Clint Eastwood bout the guy that tries to kill the president? Plus Trump is HATED by the entire establishment it wouldn't surprise me if someone helped an assassin get in.

This isn't a movie.

>>>>
Course not....you CAN make a weapon that doesn't set off a metal detector.

Gun? Assassination attempt? Rushed the podium?

Come on, man!

Trump's a fake. I'm sure the entire thing was staged.

It looked like a scuffle broke out near the stage.

Probably a black Trump supporter attacked in the crowd.

Trump booted a black man from his rally and called him a ‘thug.’ Turns out he is a supporter.

Wanna provide a link? Is this like the lie that Trump said black are inherently lazy that was pushed by Mother Jones and Salon. Making shit up as you go.

There is plenty of evidence that not only are anti-Trump protesters habitually assualting people at Trump rallies, but that Clinton campaign financed it. Activist Who Took Credit For Violent Chicago Protests Was On Hillary’s Payroll

alt right nonsense.

the videographic evidence is that the white supremacists throw out and bully anyone who shows up while brown skinned.... even when they're trump supporters.

but keep making up stories in your head.

Secret Service stopped a would-be assassin from shooting Donald Trump at a campaign event in Reno, Nevada.

At least Trump has some balls and came back out after the threat.

Was it Luddy, or one of the other nuts on this board?

Gun? Assassination attempt? Rushed the podium?

Come on, man!

Trump's a fake. I'm sure the entire thing was staged.

It looked like a scuffle broke out near the stage.

Probably a black Trump supporter attacked in the crowd.

Trump booted a black man from his rally and called him a ‘thug.’ Turns out he is a supporter.

Wanna provide a link? Is this like the lie that Trump said black are inherently lazy that was pushed by Mother Jones and Salon. Making shit up as you go.

you shouldn't set yourself up so easy...:

Black man kicked out of Trump rally turned out to be a supporter

They are getting out of hand. Such hypocrites they say Trump supporters are the Violent ones meanwhile it is totally the other way around. Are they that gawd damn stupid they can't even see what they preach. I think they are.
They are being paid $1500 from the DNC to be violent. Hope they put him away!

alt right nonsense.

the videographic evidence is that the white supremacists throw out and bully anyone who shows up while brown skinned.... even when they're trump supporters.

but keep making up stories in your head.

No dear, a video is called backing up my claims with evidence. What you're doing is making shit up. But what is scary is that you believe the fiction. Video graphic evidence is that white supremacists throw out and bully....that doesn't even make sense.

You dear have the intellect of a down syndrome 5 year old that hasn't had a nap.

Forum List

Back