Trump forced off stage by SS

God damned Trump supporters.

Violent and intolerant, bigotted homophobes...

Always attacking innocent victims and Presidential candidates.

Ban firearms. Ban conservative radio.

Ban Fox news. They instigated this violence...

Fucking alt-right, fucking Nazi, Putin loving, racist fucking homophobe...

Fucking xenophobe fucking fucking fucking conservatives fucking...

We can't have the KKK, ISIS, terrorist, deplorable, and irredeemable voters attacking Presidential candidates.

What are we teaching our children.... this micro aggression, Run...RUN for your safe space....

The chalk...the chalk... it was everywhere....

It's a dog whistle....

How dare he.. how dare he run as a candidate...

Damn it it's...it's...

BOOOOOSH!!!!!

Did I miss any of the talking points?

Who did I forget to blame?

God damned Trump supporters.

Violent and intolerant, bigotted homophobes...

Always attacking innocent victims and Presidential candidates.

Ban firearms. Ban conservative radio.

Ban Fox news. They instigated this violence...

Fucking alt-right, fucking Nazi, Putin loving, racist fucking homophobe...

Fucking xenophobe fucking fucking fucking conservatives fucking...

We can't have the KKK, ISIS, terrorist, deplorable, and irredeemable voters attacking Presidential candidates.

What are we teaching our children.... this micro aggression, Run...RUN for your safe space....

The chalk...the chalk... it was everywhere....

It's a dog whistle....

How dare he.. how dare he run as a candidate...

Damn it it's...it's...

BOOOOOSH!!!!!

Did I miss any of the talking points?

Who did I forget to blame?
The white FBI.

Anyone remember after Obama was elected all the leftists kept saying that some white racist was going to assisnate him. Never, ever happened. No one showed up his rallies and assaulted anyone.

The left always claim it is the right that is prone to commit violence. The first few years of Obama's presidency the media couldn't help themselves every single time there was a shooting or act of violence to insinuate it was done by or inspired by the Tea Party.

Going all the way back to the beginning of the last century bombings, political shootings, organized violence are almost entirely the domain of the left.

They are getting out of hand. Such hypocrites they say Trump supporters are the Violent ones meanwhile it is totally the other way around. Are they that gawd damn stupid they can't even see what they preach. I think they are.

This is how nuts they arek THIS VIDEO IS ACTUALLY FUNNY THE CHIC IS YELLING ABOUT A CHICKEN.

They all act alike , think alike, their entire existence can be seen a mile away.

Last edited:
They are getting out of hand. Such hypocrites they say Trump supporters are the Violent ones meanwhile it is totally the other way around. Are they that gawd damn stupid they can't even see what they preach. I think they are.
They know precisely what they are...

Holy shit! That agent is jump stomping that prick!

let me play the liberal part.

"Too bad they stopped him"
"The SS abused their power by stomping the crap out of an innocent assassin, after all we don't know if he broke any laws."

>

Let's calm down folks.

More information will be forthcoming.

Re: Gun

Remember you have to go through security to get into these events which includes a magnetometer. Getting a gun in wouldn't be easy.

arco-detector-de-armas-metales-garrett-pd-6500i-seguridad--D_NQ_NP_559-MEC2587143507_042012-O.jpg

>>>>

Forum List

Back