Trump: "Fund the wall or the border gets shut completely!"

Show me the GREAT DEMOCRATIC BILLS to fix immigration.......

That would get rid of the loop holes.
Force businesses to make sure they hire only those who can legally work here.
Here's a bill for you; lock up the enablers who hire the illegals, and they can't get back to the border fast enough. And no wall is needed. Did I fix it for you?

How about we lock up the real enablers; Jerry Brown, Gavin Newsome, Xavier Bacerra, Nancy Pelosi..

That would work, BTK...

Entry into the Union is not a State concern since 1808. States have no Constitutional basis to care if someone is from out of State or from out of state since then.

All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id.

Green Cards establish an alien to reside permanently in the United States. Review the following link and learn something before posting in the future.

Fifty Years On, the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act Continues to Reshape the United States

Up yours and show me your Green Card..............or Visa.......or passport...........

You don't have these things.
man-kicked-out-off-a-door.jpg

I have only a Passport; I have a birth certificate from a hospital in San Francisco, as does my mom and dad, and their mothers and fathers, save one. In fact only one was foreign born, my dad's mother.

I also have an honorable discharge from the US Navy, and a nice retirement check from a CA law enforcement Agency. So piss off.

How about we lock up the real enablers; Jerry Brown, Gavin Newsome, Xavier Bacerra, Nancy Pelosi..

That would work, BTK...

Entry into the Union is not a State concern since 1808. States have no Constitutional basis to care if someone is from out of State or from out of state since then.

Green Cards establish an alien to reside permanently in the United States. Review the following link and learn something before posting in the future.

Fifty Years On, the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act Continues to Reshape the United States

This is an Express power: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,

It must have precedence over any implied powers.

True, to a point. Art. I, sec 8, clause 4 provides no detail in re immigration, it deals only with Naturalization.

The same bullshit you post every day on the USMB? Gosh, you must really stink.

Here's a bill for you; lock up the enablers who hire the illegals, and they can't get back to the border fast enough. And no wall is needed. Did I fix it for you?

That would work, BTK...

Up yours and show me your Green Card..............or Visa.......or passport...........

I have only a Passport; I have a birth certificate from a hospital in San Francisco, as does my mom and dad, and their mothers and fathers, save one. In fact only one was foreign born, my dad's mother.

I also have an honorable discharge from the US Navy, and a nice retirement check from a CA law enforcement Agency. So piss off.
Wow...........you are my HERO NOW..............should I bow to your GREATNESS..........LOL

I don't think so shipmate.............

That would work, BTK...

Wow...........you are my HERO NOW..............should I bow to your GREATNESS..........LOL

Nope, it wouldn't do you any good, apparently you've already bowed deeply to Trump and he's what both my dad and his dad fought against last Century.

Nope, it wouldn't do you any good, apparently you've already bowed deeply to Trump and he's what both my dad and his dad fought against last Century.
My dad fought in WWII.......so did my wife's dad............so did many of my family................

The topic is border security .............and how Nut bags like you don't want it............shipmate...........yeah.......I served too.

That would work, BTK...

So you have never had a job in the private sector in your life.

From Navy to Stasi...

Tell us again how you beat prisoners as they were locked in a 6 by 6 cage? :dunno:

Trump is hurting American business and costing jobs

If a business relies on key components of his product to be shipped from Mexico and the border is shut down.......the production line stops

Trump does not care
----------------------------------------------- feck 'mexico' RWinger . Feck business owners also as they use politics through the 'chamber of commerce' and they advocate cheap labor 'mexicans' and 'otm' to feck with ME and my KIDS RWinger .

[

Your dad and his dad fought against fair and legal elections? :eek:

Is treason genetic?

My dad fought in WWII.......so did my wife's dad............so did many of my family................

The topic is border security .............and how Nut bags like you don't want it............shipmate...........yeah.......I served too.

Good for you. I enlisted in 1967, when did you?

That would work, BTK...

From Navy to Stasi...

Tell us again how you beat prisoners as they were locked in a 6 by 6 cage? :dunno:

Get your facts straight, 6 x 8 is the standard. Never did I raise a hand or foot or club to anyone, and I only used MAB in defense.

That would work, BTK...

This is an Express power: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,

It must have precedence over any implied powers.

True, to a point. Art. I, sec 8, clause 4 provides no detail in re immigration, it deals only with Naturalization.
there is no express power over immigration.

From Navy to Stasi...

Get your facts straight, 6 x 8 is the standard. Never did I raise a hand or foot or club to anyone, and I only used MAB in defense.

Not what you said before Comrade. You said you "beat Republican punks."

Trump keeps trapping himself. He isn't a good deal maker. He sucks at it.

Yeah BTK, I mean, it's in the bag, no path to 270, recounts will give it to Hillary, faithless electors, collusion....

:lmao:

You fascist scum have been shitting yourselves that you would overthrow our government from the day the President took office.
You got that backwards there Goober. Trump is trying to over throw our government.

Trump is the president, Retard.

You traitor morons simply refused to accept the results of the election.

iu
Trump is our president

That means he is accountable to We the People

Yep, and in 2020 you'll be able to vote on it.

If you Stalinists move on him before that, it's treason and you'll be put down by We the People. That's why we don't let you disarm us.
Ha retard, when are you going to answer my question? You do know that "ineligibility" in that bill you posted is not talking about illegal aliens right? Or are you going to be a coward and run like a scolded dog that got his ass kicked without answering?

[

Your dad and his dad fought against fair and legal elections? :eek:

Is treason genetic?

Nope, you are confused. You fight against equal opportunity to vote for all citizens.

I do?

You grasp that illegal aliens by definition are not "citizens," right Comrade?

Besides, the treason you are engaged in denies the right of the American people to have free and fair elections. You don't like the results and refuse to accept the results, so you are attempting to overthrow the executive branch of the government.

Congress decides on what will be spent

Emperor Trump can submit a budget

It is Congress which will either approve it or modifiy it

Trump cannot get anything straight

The bill was passed and all he needed to do was sign it

He is the one who won't sign it

Instead holding government employees hostage

The majority are not intrested in funding a wall

Yet like a 5 year old, ET is throwing a tantrum because he not getting his way

He still thinks that he is a CEO running the country

Yet as a CEO he has had many business ventures fail

He doesn learn from his mistakes