Trump gives himself a new nickname: “the lone warrior”

‘But with the virus surging, former Vice President Joe Biden said on Tuesday that Trump “has surrendered, waved the white flag and left the battlefield.”’ ibid

True.
Uh-huh, coming from Basement Biden, who wants the entire country to surrender by hiding at home hoping it will just go away.

The Lone Coward.
A good nickname for Basement Joe, who can’t face the reality that the pandemic isn’t going anywhere and the only real way through it is to reach herd immunity.
Nice, a “No YOU are” response. Intelligent.

Newsflash: Trump isn’t pushing herd immunity. He’s just being incompetent. If he had a plan at all, even a dumb one like yours, it would be a miracle.

Trump is fond of nicknames but also terrible at coming up with them because he’s a moron who never really emotionally matured past the 8th grade.
Arrested development. This is a child who never had to grow up, like Michael Jackson or Peter Pan.
You have not paid attention to the multitude of children in D.C. then. The serious children are the dangerous ones. The serious adults are made to be near impotent at times. The Prog serious adults are to beholden to the Prog agendas and therefore hurt the nation. Spending three years trying to impeach Trump when real business could have been done for the people was a massive waste of time. And conveniently during his term in office one thing after another showed up. Its like you do not believe there are other forces at work to keep our nation moving to its desired finality. A massively weakened former superpower that is blended into a union with Mexico and Canada. One of several entities around the world answering to the globalists. Then when the killing is the law, there will be no where for the accused group or groups to go.

Trump is fond of nicknames but also terrible at coming up with them because he’s a moron who never really emotionally matured past the 8th grade.
Arrested development. This is a child who never had to grow up, like Michael Jackson or Peter Pan.
You have not paid attention to the multitude of children in D.C. then. The serious children are the dangerous ones. The serious adults are made to be near impotent at times. The Prog serious adults are to beholden to the Prog agendas and therefore hurt the nation. Spending three years trying to impeach Trump when real business could have been done for the people was a massive waste of time. And conveniently during his term in office one thing after another showed up. Its like you do not believe there are other forces at work to keep our nation moving to its desired finality. A massively weakened former superpower that is blended into a union with Mexico and Canada. One of several entities around the world answering to the globalists. Then when the killing is the law, there will be no where for the accused group or groups to go.
Wow, 100% deflection, good stuff.

For someone who claims to be so unoffended, you sure do manage to squeal like a stuck pig every time the God Emperor comes up with a new way to poke at sniveling little bitch bois like you.
God this is so stupid. How does this poke at anyone? lol it’s so laughable how every time someone points out something retarded Trump says, the automatic response from you idiots is “Trump is owning you libs!” I mean what the fuck? It’s just embarrassing.
You started the thread, asswipe....I only commented on your asswipery.

Hint: If you just go out and bark at the moon on your own, only the animals in the woods will think you're batshit crazy.
Right so the president of the United States says retarded things like this daily and no one is supposed to call it out? I get that you’re in a cult or whatever, but some of us think for ourselves when it comes to Trump.
That's why you spend your days watching MSNBC?
Oh yeah you REALLY are thinking for yourself.
What's your opinion about Madcow claiming the RUSSSSSSSUNS have a nuclear submarine hidden in Lake Superior?

The Lone Coward.
A good nickname for Basement Joe, who can’t face the reality that the pandemic isn’t going anywhere and the only real way through it is to reach herd immunity.

Newsflash: Trump isn’t pushing herd immunity. He’s just being incompetent. If he had a plan at all, even a dumb one like yours, it would be a miracle.
Actually Fuci and the CDC are "calling the shots". According to CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WAPO Fuci is like some sort of fucking angel from heaven sent to save us all. Fuci briefs President Trump everyday and Trump has followed Fuci's 'heaven sent' advice to the letter.
Even Fuci says so.

The Lone Coward.
'Unnamed sources tell me Biden is arranging for a girl scout troop to come to his next birthday party. It's going to be a 'pool party' where swimming suits are optional. Biden is himself going to be the official photographer. Unnamed sources tell me Biden even has a full colour photo lab in his Oval Basement'.

Wow, 100% deflection, good stuff.
By your view, you give a lot of people a free ride.

The Lone Coward.

Uh-huh, you morons keep saying “incompetent”, yet have no plan of your own.
What is Basement Joe’s plan? No one can say. We sure as hell know old Joe can’t articulate it.

The Lone Coward.

What is Basement Joe’s plan? No one can say. We sure as hell know old Joe can’t articulate it.
If I were president and had no plan I'd be incompetent. Instead, I run a business and have plans for my business so I am not incompetent. If you want my plan, elect me. If you want Joe's, elect him. If you want no plan and just tweets, reelect Trump. :rolleyes:

Trump is fond of nicknames but also terrible at coming up with them because he’s a moron who never really emotionally matured past the 8th grade. I never found the “Pocahontas” nickname for Warren offensive or racist - It was literally too fucking stupid for words lol. It was just beneath bothering to be offended by it really. If I was Native American, I would just think “god what a retard.”

Now Trump is calling himself “the lone warrior”. This idiot was too much of a pussy to go to ‘Nam but he came up with this shit? As usual it’s so juvenile lol. It makes me cringe.

Tell me republicans, be honest, does a whiny little bitch like Trump deserve to call himself a warrior? I can’t wait to hear the justifications for it. I know they’re coming!

The Lone Coward.

If I were president and had no plan I'd be incompetent. Instead, I run a business and have plans for my business so I am not incompetent. If you want my plan, elect me. If you want Joe's, elect him. If you want no plan and just tweets, reelect Trump. :rolleyes:
LOL, so you admit Senile Joe has no plan.

Thanks for playing, shit-weasel.

Trump is fond of nicknames but also terrible at coming up with them because he’s a moron who never really emotionally matured past the 8th grade. I never found the “Pocahontas” nickname for Warren offensive or racist - It was literally too fucking stupid for words lol. It was just beneath bothering to be offended by it really. If I was Native American, I would just think “god what a retard.”

Now Trump is calling himself “the lone warrior”. This idiot was too much of a pussy to go to ‘Nam but he came up with this shit? As usual it’s so juvenile lol. It makes me cringe.

Tell me republicans, be honest, does a whiny little bitch like Trump deserve to call himself a warrior? I can’t wait to hear the justifications for it. I know they’re coming!

EbxQqrxVcAcRbPa.jpg

I find the nickname Trump gives opponents and now himself sort of goofy... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well we did elect him because he is willing to stand up and fight the radical left, unlike every other GOP cuck like Romney and McShitStain.
He fights for America, which is the real reason you hate him.

He took on the neocon GOP and won.
He took on Hillary and the Hussein and won.
He took on the liberal media and won.
He took on ISIS in the Middle East and won.
He took on Iran’s terror general Soleimani and won.
He took on Piglosi and Schiff-for-brains and won.
He took on Mueller and won.

Do you get it now?
It is just incredible to me how you delude yourself. You’re in a cult man. You really are.

Hey Billy, oh self-proclaimed cause & effect, critical thought one, I have a question for you.....

Everything Hawk said is true supported by history. Yet you, the critical-thought one, said he was deluded. If you're who you say you are, why would you do that? I'm almost positive it's because you live in a safe-space free of anything more than emotions. I could be wrong, after all, you're critical though guy. Therefore you can cite what Hawk said that's delusional.

Come up short we'll KNOW it's you who is deluded, and among a cult............GO!

There are many of better nicknames for him, for example:

IMPOTUS

Dodder Plump

The Orangeface Minstrel

Sideshow Blob

As a warrior, he's lucky his bone spurs from the 60s were faked. Now, when he runs from a problem beyond his capability, like the COVID-19 pandemic, he needn't limp.

Forum List

Back