Trump gives Mexico a stern "one year warning" to clean up the border or he closes it

The Mexicans may make up another holiday just for this clown and all the laughs he's brought them.

Correction. Trump first said he was going to close the border, then he backed away from that. Now he is giving a year to clean up border or he will tariff cars, pretty much GM. And is still dangling a border closure if the tariffs don’t work.

He’s got a lot of threats and a lot of poorly thought out ideas. Not much smart and strategic policy/strategy. And zero leadership

Or they may clean up the mess to keep the border open.

Enjoy.
I don’t think anybody believes that Trump would actually close the border and tank the economy. Do you?

Depends on if he's in the middle of a tantrum. That's the problem with Trump. No sane president would shut down the border, but we're talking about Trump instead of a sane president.

Enjoy.
I don’t think anybody believes that Trump would actually close the border and tank the economy. Do you?

Depends on if he's in the middle of a tantrum. That's the problem with Trump. No sane president would shut down the border, but we're talking about Trump instead of a sane president.
McConnell and Pence will hold an intervention.

You know, in the other threads about the border being closed, I told you guys that Trump had already started to look for excuses to not close it down.

Seems that I was right. He's not only delaying closing the border, but now Mexico knows they don't have to worry about tariffs for another year.

Enjoy.

McConnell and Pence will hold an intervention.

Scary when we have to depend on McConnell and Pence to bring reason to the white house

You know, in the other threads about the border being closed, I told you guys that Trump had already started to look for excuses to not close it down.

Seems that I was right. He's not only delaying closing the border, but now Mexico knows they don't have to worry about tariffs for another year.
and all the Central Americans are going to rush here, over the next year...to beat the year's deadline... way to go Don!

Correction. Trump first said he was going to close the border, then he backed away from that. Now he is giving a year to clean up border or he will tariff cars, pretty much GM. And is still dangling a border closure if the tariffs don’t work.

He’s got a lot of threats and a lot of poorly thought out ideas. Not much smart and strategic policy/strategy. And zero leadership
yep. he leads by his emotion at the time and i'm so not a fan of that. i want to pick a direction / goal built by understanding and execute on a plan. trump just bitches back and forth for the moment and it's annoying.

yep. he leads by his emotion at the time and i'm so not a fan of that. i want to pick a direction / goal built by understanding and execute on a plan. trump just bitches back and forth for the moment and it's annoying.

You nailed it on the head.

Trump is nothing more than a glorified, right leaning, USMB member, posting shit all the time; the only difference is Trump has more venues to get his bloviation published to the brain dead that feed at the trough of TrumpShit.

Forum List

Back