Trump gives Mexico a stern "one year warning" to clean up the border or he closes it

Stopping all traffic at the border would hurt them big time.

Oh and money saved by booting illegals out of America would more than fund the wall.

Enjoy.

Stopping all traffic at the border would hurt them big time.

Oh and money saved by booting illegals out of America would more than fund the wall.

Enjoy.
Not realistic and won’t happen. If you don’t understand why then you are completely out of touch

Because of the PC atmosphere the majority can’t speak up.. I’m
Quiting my job next week to walk around telling people to go back to their country’s fund me

Or they may clean up the mess to keep the border open.

Enjoy.
I don’t think anybody believes that Trump would actually close the border and tank the economy. Do you?

Especially not a year from now in the heat of the election

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Irrelevant. No way Trump loses with the clown lineup put forth so far.

Yeah, that is what the Dems said in 2015....how did that work out

Or they may clean up the mess to keep the border open.

Enjoy.
I don’t think anybody believes that Trump would actually close the border and tank the economy. Do you?

Especially not a year from now in the heat of the election

Irrelevant. No way Trump loses with the clown lineup put forth so far.

Yeah, that is what the Dems said in 2015....how did that work out

Very well. Very well indeed.

Correction. Trump first said he was going to close the border, then he backed away from that. Now he is giving a year to clean up border or he will tariff cars, pretty much GM. And is still dangling a border closure if the tariffs don’t work.

He’s got a lot of threats and a lot of poorly thought out ideas. Not much smart and strategic policy/strategy. And zero leadership
yep. he leads by his emotion at the time and i'm so not a fan of that. i want to pick a direction / goal built by understanding and execute on a plan. trump just bitches back and forth for the moment and it's annoying.

You nailed it on the head.

Trump is nothing more than a glorified, right leaning, USMB member, posting shit all the time; the only difference is Trump has more venues to get his bloviation published to the brain dead that feed at the trough of TrumpShit.
i'm right leaning. i'm a USMB member. i post shit all the time.

but i still don't do the vast majority of the bullshit name calling people do where you lead off with anger. it warps your view and i prefer to worry about issues not people.

Forum List

Back