Trump goes limp on 'The Wall' and mass deportation

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Trump just admitted his entire immigration posture is a big scam

Asked directly by O’Reilly whether he is “really rethinking your mass deportation strategy,” Trump replied: “I just want to follow the law. What I’m doing is following the law….We’re going to obey the existing laws.” Trump added:

“The first thing we’re gonna do, if and when I win, is we’re gonna get rid of all the bad ones. We have gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country…they’re gonna be out of this country so fast your head will spin. We have existing laws that allow you to do that. As far as everybody else, we’re going to go through the process. What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country. Bush, the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m going to do the same thing.”

His base will shrink like his dick.

Asked directly by O’Reilly whether he is “really rethinking your mass deportation strategy,” Trump replied: “I just want to follow the law. What I’m doing is following the law….We’re going to obey the existing laws.” Trump added:

“The first thing we’re gonna do, if and when I win, is we’re gonna get rid of all the bad ones. We have gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country…they’re gonna be out of this country so fast your head will spin. We have existing laws that allow you to do that. As far as everybody else, we’re going to go through the process. What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country. Bush, the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m going to do the same thing.”

That whole interview was liberal media bias. No way anyone on the right would ever admit that Obama deported massive numbers of illegal immigrants.

Wouldn't be too sure about that. They haven't been listening to the facts anyway, all they hear is the emotional blusterfluff. He's apparently betting he can use exactly the same blusterfluff to say the exact opposite --- and the gullible won't even notice. And he's prolly right.

Then he'll just deny ever having said all that stuff, even with the video and audio evidence, and he'll just answer with more blusterfulff deinalism, and his bots will obediently murmur "yes.... Master.. may ... we .... have .. another.... "

No it won't. The thing about rubes is that they HATE to admit they have been conned. Their egos can't take it.

The more a mark has invested his belief system in a huckster, the less likely they are going to admit the huckster lied to and tricked them.

I've seen it a million times with the clients of psychics and mediums.

Your excerpt does not support your claim.

How stupid are you?

No it won't. The thing about rubes is that they HATE to admit they have been conned. Their egos can't take it.

The more a mark has invested his belief system in a huckster, the less likely they are going to admit the huckster is a huckster.

Actually, being reluctant to admit being wrong is a basic human trait that cuts across all demographic lines.

For you to state otherwise is to show that you are ignorant of how people think.

The more a mark has invested his belief system in a huckster, the less likely they are going to admit the huckster is a huckster.

Actually, being reluctant to admit being wrong is a basic human trait that cuts across all demographic lines.

For you to state otherwise is to show that you are ignorant of how people think.
I never said otherwise. You made that up in your head.

The more a mark has invested his belief system in a huckster, the less likely they are going to admit the huckster lied to and tricked them.

The thing about rubes is that they HATE to admit they have been conned

When you specify "rubes" a bigoted slur on your part, btw, you imply that their behavior is different from others.

If that was not your intent, you should state so now.

He might do better if you get off of his dick.
you having your mouth wrapped around it is pretty much the only way I can see you having such good knowledge of things involving it.

OP didn't want to highlight this part of the quote. These are the types of things the subversives gladly overlook:

"We have gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country"

When you specify "rubes" a bigoted slur on your part, btw, you imply that their behavior is different from others.

A rube is the term I use for any dipshit who bleevs the bullshit a huckster or propaganda outlet is peddling.

Get over yourself.

OP didn't want to highlight this part of the quote. These are the types of things the subversives gladly overlook:

"We have gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country"
Trump led the rubes to bleev he was going to deport all 11 million illegals, not just the "bad people".

Just ask them. The rubes sure started enough topics and made enough posts about Trump fixing to deport all 11 million.

Are you going to start pretending you all have amnesia now?

Let me give you goldfish some samples to remind you:

Operation Wetback

Trump Reinitiating The 1790 Naturalization Act And 'Operation Wetback' Can Make America Great Again

Trump states the obvious. - All illegals have to go

A rube is the term I use for any dipshit who bleevs the bullshit a huckster or propaganda outlet is peddling.

Get over yourself.

That's about as likely as trumps wall.

Get over yourself.

Is he actually suggesting a PC tsk-tsk fit about flinging a slur on Ruby-Americans? :eusa_doh:

Trump has reneged on everything the rubes fell in love with him for. They loved him for his Muslim ban and for deporting all the Mexicans.

The rubes were conned.

But even though Trump has been shown to have lied about EVERYTHING HE EVER SAID, they will still defend him tooth and nail.

It's fucking weird, but not that unusual. I've seen it a million times with the clients of psychics and mediums.

Christ, Trump said as far as Mexicans go, he's going to be just like Bush and Obama!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless. Oh my god, that's priceless. :lol:

Forum List

Back