Trump + GOP forcibly taking Americans land .

How else do you build a 2000 mile wall? Use the barrel of a gun to takenthe land from American citizens .

This from the party that complained about the health insurance mandate ! Guess the GOP Is just fine with big oppressive government.

Amid immigration debate, feds moving ahead with land seizures for South Texas border wall

As a national debate raged about family separations at the border, U.S. Customs and Border Protection told a group of South Texas officials earlier this week that the federal government plans to move forward with private land seizures in the Rio Grande Valley to build sections of President Donald Trump’s border wall.

A completely valid use of eminent domain.
Oh gee what a convenient perspective to endorse. The wall fits into your politics so of course the eminent domain is justified. I can’t even imagine how you drama queens would have reacted if Obama had done this instead of Trump.

If he followed though and built the Wall, I would have been stunned, and had to admit that he had done a good job, in this aspect of his job, at least.
Lol you are so full of shit.

Nope. Fairly regular. But thanks for asking.

My point stands. If he had done his job, in this respect, I would have been stunned, and forced to give credit where credit was due.
Lol no one on this board believes that. Talk about an eye roll. Hell, if you actually wanted to be objective, you would have praised Obama’s large tax cuts. One of those cuts was the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan.

How else do you build a 2000 mile wall? Use the barrel of a gun to takenthe land from American citizens .

This from the party that complained about the health insurance mandate ! Guess the GOP Is just fine with big oppressive government.

Amid immigration debate, feds moving ahead with land seizures for South Texas border wall

As a national debate raged about family separations at the border, U.S. Customs and Border Protection told a group of South Texas officials earlier this week that the federal government plans to move forward with private land seizures in the Rio Grande Valley to build sections of President Donald Trump’s border wall.

Eminent Domain has been around for a long time, and the government will take any land they want.

Your dishonesty in blaming just the GOP is duly noted.

No one has plans to build a 2000 mile wall dumb ass. TX just took a 200 yard easement extending about 20 miles to finish a new road and it has nothing to do with national security.

Trumps plan is to build a full wall on the south border .

". . . nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation." - Fifth Amendment, US Constitution

That ringing a bell in that big, empty melon you call a head?

While we're on the subject, where was your outrage on this subject when the then-left leaning Supreme Court handed down the Kelo vs. New London decision? 'Cause if you pitched a hissy about THAT, I must've missed it.

Land seizures are illegal. Eminent domain CAN be abusive but is pretty well defined now. Especially in the states that CLARIFIED the law following that awful Keloh decision in the Sup. Ct. And Texas was one of the first states to act on that clarification..

They get compensated more than fairly for the "taking" of their desert land. So what?
They are trying to take away ready access to a river in a desert. It's why there is not a barrier there now. It would wreck the local economy but so what?

A river that US Cities almost tap out before it gets to El Paso. COULD build a canal to divert some on the American side if that bothers you...

". . . nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation." - Fifth Amendment, US Constitution

That ringing a bell in that big, empty melon you call a head?

While we're on the subject, where was your outrage on this subject when the then-left leaning Supreme Court handed down the Kelo vs. New London decision? 'Cause if you pitched a hissy about THAT, I must've missed it.

I did . In fact it’s tge left who was against that decision. While the right loved it as it benefits big biz .

Y’all talk a lot of shit about “big government “ when it suits you .

Land seizures are illegal. Eminent domain CAN be abusive but is pretty well defined now. Especially in the states that CLARIFIED the law following that awful Keloh decision in the Sup. Ct. And Texas was one of the first states to act on that clarification..

They get compensated more than fairly for the "taking" of their desert land. So what?
They are trying to take away ready access to a river in a desert. It's why there is not a barrier there now. It would wreck the local economy but so what?

A river that US Cities almost tap out before it gets to El Paso. COULD build a canal to divert some on the American side if that bothers you...
Most of those dummies probably voted for Trump so I feel little sympathy but I am wondering if there is a limb on the fascism tree the so-called conservatives will not follow Trump out on.

Most of those dummies probably voted for Trump so I feel little sympathy but I am wondering if there is a limb on the fascism tree the so-called conservatives will not follow Trump out on.

Do you know that Trump owns most of vacant desert in your head? That's why that last post made no sense whatsoever...

Do you know that Trump owns most of vacant desert in your head? That's why that last post made no sense whatsoever...
I will put it in third-grade English, It looks like Trump can talk his base into supporting anything.

I will put it in third-grade English, It looks like Trump can talk his base into supporting anything.

Just trying to correct the predictable misconceptions on the left about "FORCIBLY" taking property. Or who's river the Rio Grande is.. If you don't know how anything works --- all you got left is that mania about Trump...

I've been consistently fighting eminent domain abuse for decades.. But even I recognize that in certain instances it is necessary... DONE RIGHT -- it's not a "forced taking"... But your tiny brain is bored already aint it?

-------------------------- use of Eminent Domain is needed in the case of building the WALL . E.D. was used for lots of needed purposes in the USA and the WALL is needed .

Simply pay the people more than the land is worth. Have each landowner sit down and create a deal to their liking. Easy fix.

Are you and deanrd competing for a village idiot award?

Just trying to correct the predictable misconceptions on the left about "FORCIBLY" taking property. Or who's river the Rio Grande is.. If you don't know how anything works --- all you got left is that mania about Trump...

I've been consistently fighting eminent domain abuse for decades.. But even I recognize that in certain instances it is necessary... DONE RIGHT -- it's not a "forced taking"... But your tiny brain is bored already aint it?

Lol. I’m just using the same language you cons use when it comes to the *GASP* health insurance madate ! Oh the drama ! Oh the government overeach to have a tax penalty. Soooo unamerican .

Meanwhile . Taking land for a boondoggle wall. Totally cool with that !!

A completely valid use of eminent domain.

Spoken like a true statist.

The GOP and the right love themselves some big government...no such thing as Private property it seems

2006 Fence Act pretty much cleared the way........They already got the land........LOL

And the budget is not for 2000 miles..........via CBP it's 1000 miles total with all the whistles and bells. in the end.........It's all in their report to congress....

Of course don't expect the MSM and the political hacks to admit to that

Did this board even exist in 2005?

Forum List

Back