Trump & GOPers...Enriched By Last Minute Tax Break Inserted Into Final Bill

Since when did the left give a fuck about the debt, Obama ran up 10 trillion

"Excellent" point........and, for argument sake lets say its accurate......SOooooo, what you're stating is:

"Obama fucked us....and I'm more than willing to be fucked again and this time it'll feel better because its republicans who are screwing me....."

An adequate summary of what you state, Bucky????
LOL they just are saying ""can I have another?""

Debt Concerns, Once a Core Republican Tenet, Take a Back Seat to Tax Cuts

Analysis: Republicans embracing debt they once decried

The party, which criticized the growth of the federal debt under President Barack Obama, has rallied behind a tax cut that would send it to new heights.

I am sure that Trump will prove that thisrtax loophole will not enrich him...just as soon as he releases his own tax filings to the public.....

I am sure that Trump will prove that thisrtax loophole will not enrich him...just as soon as he releases his own tax filings to the public.....

It doesn't matter that this tax bill benefits Trump. All that matters is Trump said it wouldn't.
And the really sad

It doesn't matter that this tax bill benefits Trump. All that matters is Trump said it wouldn't.
And the really sad part is these nitwits believe him

Actually, the orange liar said that the tax scam "was going to cost him a fortune"....Yet, ANOTHER lie.......

"Excellent" point........and, for argument sake lets say its accurate......SOooooo, what you're stating is:

"Obama fucked us....and I'm more than willing to be fucked again and this time it'll feel better because its republicans who are screwing me....."

No, that's not what I'm saying, show me where you complained about Obama running up the debt........

wait you didn't.....That's what I thought....you're just a leftwinger trying to use every trick to bash this......we're not falling for it

and again, we'll have more money in the treasury a year after it passes.....so we'll be fine....now to affect the debt we need to cut spending....lets see how serious you are about the debt......I doubt you'll give a fuck about it.

Actually, the orange liar said that the tax scam "was going to cost him a fortune"....Yet, ANOTHER lie.......
They don’t care how much he lies to them. But we saw in Alabama people do care and are showing up to vote

He's not lying.....what did he lie about?

I love liberal logic.
they don't get if you reduce taxes 1% on the rich and 1% on the middle class, absolute dollars the rich will come out ahead.....because that 1% is greater in absolute dollars, BUT the 1% means more to the middle class, if I have to explain that, then you are a moron.

And the really sad

And the really sad part is these nitwits believe him

Of course they believe him, because Trump, himself, explained to his base that he, "...has the best words."

They don’t care how much he lies to them. But we saw in Alabama people do care and are showing up to vote

I love liberal logic.
they don't get if you reduce taxes 1% on the rich and 1% on the middle class, absolute dollars the rich will come out ahead.....because that 1% is greater in absolute dollars, BUT the 1% means more to the middle class, if I have to explain that, then you are a moron.

Americans think Trump’s tax plan is a giveaway to the rich. These new graphs show they’re right.

Opinion | Americans think Trump’s tax plan is a giveaway to the rich. These new graphs show they’re right.

I love liberal logic.

Analysis Shows More Than Half of Total Trump-GOP Tax Plan Benefits Go to Richest 5%
In order to pay for massive cuts for wealthy and permanent tax giveaway to corporations, rates on low- and middle-income families will increase significantly in 2027. Who benefits? Probably not you.

Analysis Shows More Than Half of Total Trump-GOP Tax Plan Benefits Go to Richest 5%

I love liberal logic.

Americans think Trump’s tax plan is a giveaway to the rich. These new graphs show they’re right.

Opinion | Americans think Trump’s tax plan is a giveaway to the rich. These new graphs show they’re right.
OMG new graphs, what will we do......
Hey when was a tax cut not a give away to the rich?

I love liberal logic.

In order to pay for massive cuts for wealthy and permanent tax giveaway to corporations, rates on low- and middle-income families will increase significantly in 2027. Who benefits? Probably not you.

are you seriously doing more of this projection shit?

you do realize that the world isn't static, right?

If you go from welfare to making 50 grand per year, do you give a fuck what the tax rate of a rich guy is?

Show me one of these projections that was true 10+ years later?

No, that's not what I'm saying, show me where you complained about Obama running up the debt........

You're too stupid to understand this....but for others......

The debt would have risen by $3 trillion because of tax and spending policies that were already in place BEFORE Obama took office. Plus, the Great Recession drove up spending on safety net programs, such as Medicaid and food stamps, without the president or Congress doing a thing.

Obama DID raise spending with his 2009 stimulus plan and his making most of the Bush tax cuts permanent in 2012; these steps contributed to the debt. But the 2011 Budget Control Act, which curbed government spending, helped slow the projected growth in debt.

Also, keep in mind that Obama can't take any financial steps without Congress' approval. And Republicans controlled the House for six years of his term and the Senate for two years.

wait you didn't.....That's what I thought....you're just a leftwinger trying to use every trick to bash this......we're not falling for it

and again, we'll have more money in the treasury a year after it passes.....so we'll be fine....now to affect the debt we need to cut spending....lets see how serious you are about the debt......I doubt you'll give a fuck about it.
Obama had to deal with coming off THE GREATEST RECESSION ever Sure he ran up debt Next time don't vote for AH republicans that BS they're fiscally conservative Too damn bad Obama didn't leave trump the same pile of horse shit GWB left him,,,

You're too stupid to understand this....but for others......

The debt would have risen by $3 trillion because of tax and spending policies that were already in place BEFORE Obama took office. Plus, the Great Recession drove up spending on safety net programs, such as Medicaid and food stamps, without the president or Congress doing a thing.

Obama DID raise spending with his 2009 stimulus plan and his making most of the Bush tax cuts permanent in 2012; these steps contributed to the debt. But the 2011 Budget Control Act, which curbed government spending, helped slow the projected growth in debt.

Also, keep in mind that Obama can't take any financial steps without Congress' approval. And Republicans controlled the House for six years of his term and the Senate for two years.
LOL, omfg, he doubled the debt, and you say he lowered it, are you just retarded?

how did making the tax cuts permanent reduce federal dollar intake

Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?

From 2013 to now it has never dipped below pre 2008 numbers...and today it's almost 1 trillion more than in 2008.
so we took in MORE money.....the deficit is because of MORE spending........

Notice when the economy tanked, ie businesses got fucked, and what happened? people lost jobs and we lost tax revenue, what a concept, growth works!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for proving tax cuts do INCREASE revenue for the govt.

Now if you really care about the deficit, you'll reduce spending.

Forum List

Back