Trump & GOPers...Enriched By Last Minute Tax Break Inserted Into Final Bill

uh please tell us the link between state tax deductions and how the rich benefit that......you cant....you're the dumbfuck

Well, you insist on being called an idiot..........insist away.....

The revocation of SALT was done so that the $1.5 TRILLION that needs to be borrowed was NOT double that amount......

You can be bought off on the cheap

Not familiar with that particular turn of phrase.
It means you're getting a bone thrown to you and easy, while the wealthy make off with the golden goose Trump has played people for suckers his whole life This tax cut bs is another example
I love this shit right here, this is classic class warfare.....

First thing...

I worry about my tax status, not the rich....why are you so concerned with them?

second

We know the rich will get breaks, and we support it, even though we aren't rich, want to know why?

Because we would prefer jobs....rich people make them, poor and middle class people don't.
and if I'm wrong, tell me how poor people create jobs.
We also are not obsessed with taking out rich people.....what is it with you lefties and your fascination with how much people make?
Do you stop going to the movies or buying music because they make a lot of money for unimportant jobs? ( I know the answer, but want to see what you say)

well lets just start with those first.
Let me just say I was born at night but not last night The people who really could use a cut are getting scraps while the con man who BTW said he wasn't going to profit is making out like the crook he is And you support the crap he's throwing That's what's really sad
Again, you never answer any questions or give us any insight, you just use talking points....
what scraps?
Again, why do you care about how much the rich make, why not worry about what you make and learn how to make more?
I don't care how much the rich make just have a problem with them getting richer while everyone else struggles to break even THAT'S what's been happening the last 30 years But who cares?? Right? and btw I have a lot more than my share

uh please tell us the link between state tax deductions and how the rich benefit that......you cant....you're the dumbfuck

Well, you insist on being called an idiot..........insist away.....

The revocation of SALT was done so that the $1.5 TRILLION that needs to be borrowed was NOT double that amount......
which is fine, I'm ok with removing as many deductions as possible.

It's ironic that lefties who bitch about the rich complain about deductions, when it's the rich and upper middle class that are the ones that itemize....poor and middle class people don't have the time or money to itemize their deductions.......so why do lefties complain about deductions.....it's strikes at the rich.

You can be bought off on the cheap

It means you're getting a bone thrown to you and easy, while the wealthy make off with the golden goose Trump has played people for suckers his whole life This tax cut bs is another example

First thing...

I worry about my tax status, not the rich....why are you so concerned with them?

second

We know the rich will get breaks, and we support it, even though we aren't rich, want to know why?

Because we would prefer jobs....rich people make them, poor and middle class people don't.
We also are not obsessed with taking out rich people.....what is it with you lefties and your fascination with how much people make?
Do you stop going to the movies or buying music because they make a lot of money for unimportant jobs? ( I know the answer, but want to see what you say)

Let me just say I was born at night but not last night The people who really could use a cut are getting scraps while the con man who BTW said he wasn't going to profit is making out like the crook he is And you support the crap he's throwing That's what's really sad
Again, you never answer any questions or give us any insight, you just use talking points....
what scraps?
Again, why do you care about how much the rich make, why not worry about what you make and learn how to make more?
Buck you really know how to piss a guy off FYI I made 60k in the market yesterday and giving much of it back today and I'm still going out for diinner tonight

I don't care how much the rich make just have a problem with them getting richer while everyone else struggles to break even

Its WORSE than even that..........The additional DEBT that we will incur to further enrich the wealthy, will have to be repaid (one way or another) by common, poorer Americans......... INCLUDING the screwed up Trump cultists.

First thing...

second

what scraps?
I don't care how much the rich make just have a problem with them getting richer while everyone else struggles to break even THAT'S what's been happening the last 30 years But who cares?? Right? and btw I have a lot more than my share
When was that not the case?
I keep hearing this line from lefties, they have used it for 100+ years....they complained about Vanderbilt, rockerfellar, Carnegie and the like......it's always been that way. Some people like money more than others.
Why have movie tickets skyrocketed in the last decade? They bitch about the box office and then pay some actor more cash so he can have even more blow and hookers..... I mean why not lower movie prices or the actor/director/writer salaries.........

I don't care how much the rich make just have a problem with them getting richer while everyone else struggles to break even

Its WORSE than even that..........The additional DEBT that we will incur to further enrich the wealthy, will have to be repaid (one way or another) by common, poorer Americans......... INCLUDING the screwed up Trump cultists.
Hope it hits their SS and medicare

All of a sudden the left cares about the budget? I call major bull shit.

That bill WILL benefit him, and billionaires, and millionaires, and the middle class. The only people who don’t get a tax cut are the people who don’t pay taxes anyway.
My cuts will go on forever Yours will come to an end ,,,SUCKER!!

Fuck off liar. You haven’t a clue wtf you are talking about.
Oh you're wrong again I have a clue Now you go find one nitwit

It’s pretty obvious to everyone else that you do not. Lying liar lies. Go away.
Pred When Trump shits in a hat you're not supposed to wear it You follow a con man and you don't give a crap You're a sick man

I told you to go away liar. Now git!

? I thought this was well known:

According to New York Times business analyst James B. Stewart, the Republican tax cuts are “almost tailor-made to enrich the president and people like him.” Even conservative commentators are forced to agree. Douglas Holtz-Eakin, president of the conservative advocacy group American Action Forum, noted that “Commercial real estate came out essentially unscathed” and real estate developers got even more breaks in the Senate tax version of the bill.

Wealthy Trump Donors Buy Access And Tax Breaks

Good! Thanks Mr. President!

Moot, you'd say same thing if he defecates on your head.

For now he just shits all over our budgets and gullible tools that believe him when he says that this bill won't personally benefit him and billionaires like him.

That bill WILL benefit him, and billionaires, and millionaires, and the middle class. The only people who don’t get a tax cut are the people who don’t pay taxes anyway.
What cuts are yours? And how do you know what cuts will benefit PRed and which ones do not, are you his tax attorney?

He’s just a proven liar.

Since when did the left give a fuck about the debt, Obama ran up 10 trillion, you guys didn't bitch one time about it.....so shut the fuck up about it.
and cutting taxes increases government revenue......crazy stuff there.

Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?

Pred When Trump shits in a hat you're not supposed to wear it You follow a con man and you don't give a crap You're a sick man

LOL can't take the heat ? get out of the oven

Good! Thanks Mr. President!

Moot, you'd say same thing if he defecates on your head.

For now he just shits all over our budgets and gullible tools that believe him when he says that this bill won't personally benefit him and billionaires like him.

What cuts are yours? And how do you know what cuts will benefit PRed and which ones do not, are you his tax attorney?

He’s just a proven liar.
You got to be talking about Trump

There’s no heat from you only stupidity, and no, I can’t take that much stupidity. Dismissed.

There’s no heat from you only stupidity, and no, I can’t take that much stupidity. Dismissed.
If everyone felt like you do you'd have no one to read your posts

Listening to you regressives squeal like this is music to my ears.

The GOP Tax Bill Is A Giveaway To Millionaires Like Me | HuffPost

How can anyone claim with a straight face that we’re the ones who need help?

This is not going to end well for Republicans. The rich will benefit greatly but the GOP will pay for this bill.

And you won't benefit from it stupid. In fact lets say you get $1200 a year. Eventually the GOP are going to have to find ways to pay for the money they sent you. So they'll take $200 a month off your social security. Do the math dummy. They're giving you $1200 but then they are going to cost you $2400 a month in social security. And you are the sucker who defended this??? Fucking yourself?

And your tax breaks will eventually go away but the rich will keep getting theirs. I can't believe Trump supporters are this stupid. What about the debt?

Since when did the left give a fuck about the debt, Obama ran up 10 trillion

"Excellent" point........and, for argument sake lets say its accurate......SOooooo, what you're stating is:

"Obama fucked us....and I'm more than willing to be fucked again and this time it'll feel better because its republicans who are screwing me....."

An adequate summary of what you state, Bucky????

Since when did the left give a fuck about the debt, Obama ran up 10 trillion

"Excellent" point........and, for argument sake lets say its accurate......SOooooo, what you're stating is:

"Obama fucked us....and I'm more than willing to be fucked again and this time it'll feel better because its republicans who are screwing me....."

An adequate summary of what you state, Bucky????
LOL they just are saying ""can I have another?""

Forum List

Back