Trump & GOPers...Enriched By Last Minute Tax Break Inserted Into Final Bill

"Could be" according to unidentified and anonymous "experts" recruited by something called the "International" Business Times? A last minute desperate move by libs?

Nobody can explain where the amendment came from. It wasn't in the house bill, it wasn't in the senate bill. But when it went to conference it came out of nowhere. The only clue was that one of the conferees said it was inserted in order to get enough votes to pass.

WOW, they even admitted they bought Corkers vote.

? I thought this was well known:

According to New York Times business analyst James B. Stewart, the Republican tax cuts are “almost tailor-made to enrich the president and people like him.” Even conservative commentators are forced to agree. Douglas Holtz-Eakin, president of the conservative advocacy group American Action Forum, noted that “Commercial real estate came out essentially unscathed” and real estate developers got even more breaks in the Senate tax version of the bill.

Wealthy Trump Donors Buy Access And Tax Breaks

Good! Thanks Mr. President!

Moot, you'd say same thing if he defecates on your head.

For now he just shits all over our budgets and gullible tools that believe him when he says that this bill won't personally benefit him and billionaires like him.

All of a sudden the left cares about the budget? I call major bull shit.

That bill WILL benefit him, and billionaires, and millionaires, and the middle class. The only people who don’t get a tax cut are the people who don’t pay taxes anyway.
My cuts will go on forever Yours will come to an end ,,,SUCKER!!

Fuck off liar. You haven’t a clue wtf you are talking about.

Yeah sure it’s “fake news”. Accept that it’s true.
Hey you keep believing Flynn will testify against trump or even better that Russian Collusion is a thing.....this is hilarious......I wonder how many lefties jump off bridges when nothing is found.

"Enriched"? How exactly is one enriched by having a bit less money stolen from them?

That's a truly fucked up perspective.

“There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him.”
Robert A. Heinlein
You can be bought off on the cheap

Not familiar with that particular turn of phrase.
It means you're getting a bone thrown to you and easy, while the wealthy make off with the golden goose Trump has played people for suckers his whole life This tax cut bs is another example

Here's another perspective: Taxation is theft and theft is wrong whether you steal from a rich man or a poor man.

I don't want a bone, I want freedom from central planners that are just sure they know what's best for everyone else and are willing to steal and conscript to make it happen.

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.”
Frédéric Bastiat

Republican congressional leaders and real estate moguls could be personally enriched by a real-estate-related provision GOP lawmakers slipped into the final tax bill released Friday evening, according to experts interviewed by International Business Times. The legislative language was not part of previous versions of the bill and was added despite ongoing conflict-of-interest questions about the intertwining real estate interests and governmental responsibilities of President Donald Trump — the bill’s chief proponent.

(and, of course, remember Corker is a real estate mogul.....)

Screwed again.......

Donald Trump And GOP Leaders Could Be Enriched By Last Minute Tax Break Inserted Into Final Bill
Ryan is retiring ... he may have a clue.
huh>??? I saw the Ryan is retiring, it's right up there with Tillerson will be fired tomorrow.....who believes this kind of shit anymore?

Republican congressional leaders and real estate moguls could be personally enriched by a real-estate-related provision GOP lawmakers slipped into the final tax bill released Friday evening, according to experts interviewed by International Business Times. The legislative language was not part of previous versions of the bill and was added despite ongoing conflict-of-interest questions about the intertwining real estate interests and governmental responsibilities of President Donald Trump — the bill’s chief proponent.

Screwed again.......

Donald Trump And GOP Leaders Could Be Enriched By Last Minute Tax Break Inserted Into Final Bill
And corker pleading dumb ..but he changed his vote because Jesus visited him in a dream?
He deserves the antipathy more because he pledged not to vote to raise the debt. His integrity is worth less to him than partisanship. Not a profile in courage moment.

Screwed again.......

I just cant wait until the state tax break is repealed......I live in TN.....I have no income tax....bwahahahahahahahahahaa

Screwed again.......

huh>??? I saw the Ryan is retiring, it's right up there with Tillerson will be fired tomorrow.....who believes this kind of shit anymore?
you're still believing the Oranguton as he lies to you. Fool. Tell ya what, show up two years from now if the schmucks in rural PA get jack shit form this.

Screwed again.......

you're still believing the Oranguton as he lies to you. Fool. Tell ya what, show up two years from now if the schmucks in rural PA get jack shit form this.

nice try changing the subject......How is he lying....did he fire Tillerson, you know the 900 times this year they have said it was imminent.....

According to New York Times business analyst James B. Stewart, the Republican tax cuts are “almost tailor-made to enrich the president and people like him.” Even conservative commentators are forced to agree. Douglas Holtz-Eakin, president of the conservative advocacy group American Action Forum, noted that “Commercial real estate came out essentially unscathed” and real estate developers got even more breaks in the Senate tax version of the bill.

For now he just shits all over our budgets and gullible tools that believe him when he says that this bill won't personally benefit him and billionaires like him.

That bill WILL benefit him, and billionaires, and millionaires, and the middle class. The only people who don’t get a tax cut are the people who don’t pay taxes anyway.

Oh you're wrong again I have a clue Now you go find one nitwit

It’s pretty obvious to everyone else that you do not. Lying liar lies. Go away.

It’s pretty obvious to everyone else that you do not. Lying liar lies. Go away.
Pred When Trump shits in a hat you're not supposed to wear it You follow a con man and you don't give a crap You're a sick man

Nobody can explain where the amendment came from. It wasn't in the house bill, it wasn't in the senate bill. But when it went to conference it came out of nowhere. The only clue was that one of the conferees said it was inserted in order to get enough votes to pass.

WOW, they even admitted they bought Corkers vote.

What cuts are yours? And how do you know what cuts will benefit PRed and which ones do not, are you his tax attorney?

"Enriched"? How exactly is one enriched by having a bit less money stolen from them?

“There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him.”
Robert A. Heinlein

It means you're getting a bone thrown to you and easy, while the wealthy make off with the golden goose Trump has played people for suckers his whole life This tax cut bs is another example
I love this shit right here, this is classic class warfare.....

First thing...

I worry about my tax status, not the rich....why are you so concerned with them?

second

We know the rich will get breaks, and we support it, even though we aren't rich, want to know why?

Because we would prefer jobs....rich people make them, poor and middle class people don't.
and if I'm wrong, tell me how poor people create jobs.
We also are not obsessed with taking out rich people.....what is it with you lefties and your fascination with how much people make?
Do you stop going to the movies or buying music because they make a lot of money for unimportant jobs? ( I know the answer, but want to see what you say)

well lets just start with those first.

This moron writes the above AFTER having written this a few posts prior.....LOL

"I just cant wait until the state tax break is repealed......I live in TN.....I have no income tax....bwahahahahahahahahahaa"

Can't make this shit up.........

Robert A. Heinlein

First thing...

I worry about my tax status, not the rich....why are you so concerned with them?

second

We know the rich will get breaks, and we support it, even though we aren't rich, want to know why?

Because we would prefer jobs....rich people make them, poor and middle class people don't.
We also are not obsessed with taking out rich people.....what is it with you lefties and your fascination with how much people make?
Do you stop going to the movies or buying music because they make a lot of money for unimportant jobs? ( I know the answer, but want to see what you say)

Let me just say I was born at night but not last night The people who really could use a cut are getting scraps while the con man who BTW said he wasn't going to profit is making out like the crook he is And you support the crap he's throwing That's what's really sad

And what will you say when they come for your SS and medicare ?? Blame Obama ? Hillary?

This moron writes the above AFTER having written this a few posts prior.....LOL

"I just cant wait until the state tax break is repealed......I live in TN.....I have no income tax....bwahahahahahahahahahaa"

Can't make this shit up.........

uh please tell us the link between state tax deductions and how the rich benefit that......you cant....you're the dumbfuck

First thing...

second

Let me just say I was born at night but not last night The people who really could use a cut are getting scraps while the con man who BTW said he wasn't going to profit is making out like the crook he is And you support the crap he's throwing That's what's really sad
Again, you never answer any questions or give us any insight, you just use talking points....
what scraps?
Again, why do you care about how much the rich make, why not worry about what you make and learn how to make more?

Forum List

Back