Trump & GOPers...Enriched By Last Minute Tax Break Inserted Into Final Bill

Yes Russians love putin and repubs love trump .......
and the communists despise both of them!

.never mind .he's a world class thief like his pal putin

perhaps, but most logical thinking folks would call the ones taking money from citizens the thieves, not the ones allowing them to keep it
Who is allowing them to keep it?? Ever hear the republican war cry of STARVE THE BEAST ?? soon with no money left they'll achieve their goal of cutting SS cutting medicare and then what will you say? Meanwhile the beat keeps on, making the disparity between rich and poor even greater

Were you to read the reference article in the OP and care about equitableness in the tax code, you'd likely construe what you find there more akin to onion juice in the air.

The thought of corrupt, government slush funds going to scandalous dregs drying up scares the bejesus outta ya huh ?

Who is allowing them to keep it?? Ever hear the republican war cry of STARVE THE BEAST ?? soon with no money left they'll achieve their goal of cutting SS cutting medicare and then what will you say? Meanwhile the beat keeps on, making the disparity between rich and poor even greater

Waaa waa waaaa

Everyone knows what you're REALLY saying......
3a5b83bf21f3828dff6f999b0ac63235.jpg

only the communists care about this kind of stuff, Americans love to see their countrymen make it big, commies hate it

Isn't Trump's secret lover, Vlad, an ex communist????............LOL

(these right wing assholes are actually looking forward to getting screwed by their own party....LOL)

I enjoy watching the libs screw you.

Of course he's an ex commie, if he wasn't he would be your lover...and what is the deal with this "SECRET" thing, the MSM has been calling putin that daily since trump dethroned their queen, that makes it a lie, not a secret

(these right wing assholes are actually looking forward to getting screwed by their own party....LOL)
that's what separates the left and the right, while you claim the right looks forward to it from their party, some on the left is tired of "getting screwed" by their party.

Waaa waa waaaa

Everyone knows what you're REALLY saying......
3a5b83bf21f3828dff6f999b0ac63235.jpg
Yes please human I need a handout lol
Day Change
-$51,180.01

I was just pointing out which one by definition is the thief, I would suggest that if you need the rich mans money to make the above claim true then admit it instead of demonizing him/her/them, if they are so successful that you cannot keep up you may want to rethink your parties classwarfare approach or at least reject sending trusting minorities out into the street to fight the/your battles, do it yourself....in any case stop pretending you are entitled to other peoples money simply because they have it, that is the cornerstone of communism.

changed "their" to "the"

Last edited:
-$51,180.01
I notice you left out how much you paid in income tax, since you have no problem demanding others pay more, please tell us how much you paid and how much more you think you should have paid, and then I will tell you how much more you really should have paid to keep all of your "entitlements" solvent.

I was just pointing out which one by definition is the thief, I would suggest that if you need the rich mans money to make the above claim true then admit it instead of demonizing him/her/them, if they are so successful that you cannot keep up you may want to rethink your parties classwarfare approach or at least reject sending trusting minorities out into the street to fight their/your battles, do it yourself....in any case stop pretending you are entitled to other peoples money simply because they have it, that is the cornerstone of communism.
After today I need OPM ,,,,,,,
Day Change
-$51,180.01

only the communists care about this kind of stuff, Americans love to see their countrymen make it big, commies hate it

I enjoy watching the libs screw you.

Of course he's an ex commie, if he wasn't he would be your lover...and what is the deal with this "SECRET" thing, the MSM has been calling putin that daily since trump dethroned their queen, that makes it a lie, not a secret

that's what separates the left and the right, while you claim the right looks forward to it from their party, some on the left is tired of "getting screwed" by their party.

Change your diaper and go to bed.......

I read that 14 on the repub side stand to make out like bandits with this newly included part of the tax reform

But corker didn't know?? Then why did he change his vote ?? The best of them are scumbags

But corker didn't know?? Then why did he change his vote ?? The best of them are scumbags

With all due respect to scumbags, whores like Corker did not really "change his vote"......He BLACKMAILED turtle-neck McConnell to give him some additional goodbye goodies for his vote

Forum List

Back