Trump Got Us Kicked Out of Yemen

Wasn't Yemen cited by Obama as a glowing example of his Foreign Policy Brilliance.....umm.....by him?
That Obama sure is some kinda of Master Debater.

The point is he didn't use those tools to bring him up to date.

Ummmm, what tools would those be? SOCOM is who runs these deals. The POTUS has no clue what is being done, not until he is asked for his OK does he know what has been planned. obummer put the head of SOCOm in place, so once again, you have an obummer appointee running things. Seems you can't catch a break.

"The POTUS has no clue what is being done" The understatement of the year. I'm sorry if you're having difficulty with this, but who is the Commander in Chief of the Armed services? Where does the buck stop?

Neither did obummer silly boy. The problem is you are one of those stupid people who watches TV and thinks that the real world is like that. No dear child, you can't get DNA results back in a day, and no Spec War is a dirty business with real bullets flying and sadly real people dying. The level of your ignorance is ASTOUNDING.

Puhleeze, I'm not the one watching TV here. Did you pick up your ideas reading romance novels? DNA results can be returned in as little as five hours depending on who is doing the testing. Consider who is making the decisions here it should tell you everything you need to know "I know more than the Generals know about ISIS"

Five hours! :lmao::rofl: Sure thing junior. Here is a breakdown for those who are knowledge challenged. Which would be you. And regarless, it has nothing to do with the OP which is an epic fail on the part of you progressive silly people.

"Total Time Spent On Case At This Point: 50 hours 45 minutes

Technical/Administrative Reviews

Once the analyst is finished with the case file, it is handed to another qualified forensic DNA analyst who completes a thorough technical review of the case from start to finish. The reviewing analyst evaluates the case to make sure correct procedures were followed and that the conclusions are based on proper scientific analysis. After the technical review is complete, another individual performs an administrative review, which ensures that the report meets laboratory guidelines, is grammatically correct and is free from typographical errors and transpositions .

Technical review: 3 hours
Administrative review: 30 minutes

Total Time Spent on Case: 54 hours 15 minutes

Conclusion

Obviously, this time-line is a rough estimate of how long it would take to analyze a relatively straightforward case based on my experience in the laboratory. The total time adds up to approximately 54 hours and 15 minutes. Along with the other tasks mentioned earlier—cleaning, documentation, and quality control—it is probably closer to 60 hours. As can be seen, the forensic DNA analyst has many responsibilities, from quality control to actual technical work in the laboratory to technical reviews. There are other responsibilities such as testifying in court, training other laboratory personnel, etc. The analyst usually has to juggle multiple cases as well. There is no short-cut to speed up DNA testing. With lives and liberty at stake, the forensic DNA analyst has an obligation to produce the highest quality of work and with this commitment comes the cost of time."

PATC Articles- DNA Testing Timeline

You are presenting us with a bunch of excuses. Backlogs, processing time, type of equipment, staffing, everything but the fact that in the last few years technology has caught up with DNA testing. Some labs are producing results in 90 minutes proving that it isn't the science that's the problem it's the management of labs.

The Osprey that was destroyed costs $72 million per unit.

So, there's that.

So, there's that.
How much did the Democrat spend in Vietnam? How many young Americans did they enslave to use as cannon fodder? IIRC there was ~60,000 dead Americans and then when a Republican is in office the hypocritical jackasses throw a shit fit when one volunteer soldier gets killed fighting AQ.

Democrats are fucking pathetic.
Nixon
ohnson (Democrat) got us into Vietnam and Nixon (Republican) got us out. truman (Democrat) got us into the Korean war and Eisenhower (Republican) got us out. Roosevelt (Democrat) got us into WWII. Wilson (Democrat) got us into WWI and Harding (Republican) got us out.

What all of these wars have in common is that the US had no national security interests involved whatsoever and the Democrats enslaved Americans to use them as nothing but cannon fodder. Yhe US Democratic party is just plain fucking evil.

Truman and the Allies gave French-Indonesia back to the French after WWII. That was the beginning of the war for their independence. Korea is still not resolved.

"Though the basic story of Nixon’s involvement in stalling the Vietnam peace talks has been around before, the new tapes, says the Atlantic Wire, describe how President Johnson knew all about the on-goings but chose not to bring them to the public’s attention: he thought that his intended successor, Hubert Humphrey, was going to beat Nixon in the upcoming election anyway. And, by revealing that he knew about Nixon’s dealings, he’d also have to admit to having spied on the South Vietnamese ambassador.

Eventually, Nixon won by just 1 percent of the popular vote. “Once in office he escalated the war into Laos and Cambodia, with the loss of an additional 22,000 American lives, before finally settling for a peace agreement in 1973 that was within grasp in 1968,” says the BBC."

Read more: Nixon Prolonged Vietnam War for Political Gain—And Johnson Knew About It, Newly Unclassified Tapes Suggest | Smart News | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Not to be antagonistic, but I believe Trump was the one who did the Yemen raid, has told Mexico that he'll send the military down to deal with "Bad Hombres", and has been butting heads with Iran recently.

Isn't he the military adventurist in this case?

That was O, who started more wars and chaos in the ME than bush or trump could ever imagine.

Was Trump's first raid LEAKED? Al Qaeda fighters 'were heavily armed and knew troops were coming' before botched raid that killed little girl and Navy SEAL

Read more: Al Qaeda fighters 'knew troops were coming' in raid | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Question I have is how many of the dead female fighters were listed as dead civilians
Obama was the leaker. We KNOW this to be true. He was always in league with the terrorists because he really was not a citizen!

Was Trump's first raid LEAKED? Al Qaeda fighters 'were heavily armed and knew troops were coming' before botched raid that killed little girl and Navy SEAL

Read more: Al Qaeda fighters 'knew troops were coming' in raid | Daily Mail Online

Question I have is how many of the dead female fighters were listed as dead civilians

I heard it was the sounds of the drones that gave it away.

Those terrorist should invest in some concrete bunkers for their women and children.

“I was a good student. I understand things. I comprehend very well, better than I think almost anybody.”

— President Trump, quoted by The Week.

Sure you where Fredo Trump

Yemen average family is struggling to get electric, water, food & jobs. there is civil war. that said no matter Who is in office when we send in troops, drop bombs, planes drones what ever, there is death & damage.

With Donald "Self Parody" Trump in office and being quoted relentlessly, any self-respecting satirist or ironist would be tempted to get into a warm bath and open a vein.“I was a good student. I understand things. I comprehend very well, better than I think almost anybody.”...Jesus Make It stop........

Those terrorist should invest in some concrete bunkers for their women and children.
The Military set up President Trump by using the drones to give away our positions and cause a situation embarrassing. (-:

sound of a drone would not have given away the landing sight or allowed time to construct pre-planned fire positions directed at it

sound of a drone would not have given away the landing sight or allowed time to construct pre-planned fire positions directed at it

One word: cellphones

One word: cellphones
again doesnt explain prepared positions directed at landing zone

Yeah? How many dessert hide-a-ways you think they have out there?

Do you know what a prepared position is......

Do you think our foes in al Qaeda are stupid?

Do you think our foes in al Qaeda are stupid?
No but neither do I think they are clairvoyant

So, there's that.

So, there's that.
How much did the Democrat spend in Vietnam? How many young Americans did they enslave to use as cannon fodder? IIRC there was ~60,000 dead Americans and then when a Republican is in office the hypocritical jackasses throw a shit fit when one volunteer soldier gets killed fighting AQ.

Democrats are fucking pathetic.
Nixon
ohnson (Democrat) got us into Vietnam and Nixon (Republican) got us out. truman (Democrat) got us into the Korean war and Eisenhower (Republican) got us out. Roosevelt (Democrat) got us into WWII. Wilson (Democrat) got us into WWI and Harding (Republican) got us out.

What all of these wars have in common is that the US had no national security interests involved whatsoever and the Democrats enslaved Americans to use them as nothing but cannon fodder. Yhe US Democratic party is just plain fucking evil.

Truman and the Allies gave French-Indonesia back to the French after WWII. That was the beginning of the war for their independence. Korea is still not resolved.

"Though the basic story of Nixon’s involvement in stalling the Vietnam peace talks has been around before, the new tapes, says the Atlantic Wire, describe how President Johnson knew all about the on-goings but chose not to bring them to the public’s attention: he thought that his intended successor, Hubert Humphrey, was going to beat Nixon in the upcoming election anyway. And, by revealing that he knew about Nixon’s dealings, he’d also have to admit to having spied on the South Vietnamese ambassador.

Eventually, Nixon won by just 1 percent of the popular vote. “Once in office he escalated the war into Laos and Cambodia, with the loss of an additional 22,000 American lives, before finally settling for a peace agreement in 1973 that was within grasp in 1968,” says the BBC."

Read more: Nixon Prolonged Vietnam War for Political Gain—And Johnson Knew About It, Newly Unclassified Tapes Suggest | Smart News | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter
that's nothing but a ridiculous conspiracy theory. Crude defamatory anti-USA propaganda.

Nixon had to bomb them to the bargaining table so that the US could get a cease fire agreement in order for US troops get out of Vietnam without half of them being slaughtered in a hasty retreat.

Is this a bad time to mention the plan was made under the Obama Administration? Carried out with equipment and personnel from before the Trump Administration?
Thats all bullshyte, how many years of trump failure will you be blaming on Obama?

Perhaps the same number of years Obama blamed everything on Bush.
Never once did Obama blame anything on Bush, and if you think I am wrong prove it. All you got are the usual right wing lies.

Say that again so everyone that reads it on USMB will know you are the dumbest POS on the planet.
Still can't come up with a single Obama quote that he blamed Bush for anything? Man you are a pathetic liar

He blamed Bush for almost everything and if you were not braindead you wouldn't even ask the question.

on edit, I got the first link of several hundred for you since you are apparently too stupid to use google.

President Obama’s Hall of Blame | White House Dossier

Forum List

Back