Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

The New York Times

The jury has found that Carroll did not prove Trump raped her, but they did determine that he had sexually abused her. The jurors also found that Trump had defamed Carroll when he called her accusations false. They awarded her $5 million damages.

I hoe this encourages Trump's other victims to come forward.

TrumpSexAbuse 2.jpg

You're attacking the jury rather than the criminal ! That's a no-go ! Sad to be you !
Never charged with a crime, this is a civil case, do ypu understand the difference and you are lying about the verdict was not of rape, that's gonna backfire when you find out why it was brought out, time allows witnesses to come forth of the plot, you'll see, it took weeks before people revealed The Kavanaugh case was a political hit job based on abortion rights. False charges is illegal and Caroll just comitted defamation herself. But doing so timed to Biden's investigation and Trumps election bid makes Carolls crime more serious, some would say treasonous.

The New York Times

The jury has found that Carroll did not prove Trump raped her, but they did determine that he had sexually abused her. The jurors also found that Trump had defamed Carroll when he called her accusations false. They awarded her $5 million damages.

I hoe this encourages Trump's other victims to come forward.

View attachment 783867
Already a thread.

Freudian slip. You say "I hoe this encourages Trump's other victims to come forward." As in, you hope the other hoes and sloots now jump on the bandwagon and whore themselves out to the media for a payout.

Well, not back then. . . anyhow.

People do grow and change.

I think most folks' daughters could clobber him at this point.

He has trouble walking down a ramp, and drinking a glass of water.
People do change but trump has lived his entire life like this and he still says he's done nothing wrong. That doesn't sound like he's changed at all. Both of those things can be attributed to dementia. Yes, he's old. Too old and too crazy to be in the public sphere of influence anymore. Hopefully Biden will realize his limitations and drop out too. But that's another story.Have a good day.

Forum List

Back