Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll.
Five million dollars awarded E. Jean Carroll.
Firt time an ex-President has been found guilty of battery and defamation in a civil case

First off, he is not guilty of anything. This is a civil matter.

Trump could have probably won if he had shown up to testify. But he played it like a boss and said "fuck it, I'll just pay off the dumb whoowah. My time is too valuable waste on some fucked up, hillbilly George Conway concocted bullshit."

Okay, hypocrite who claimed justice wasn’t served in the Rittenhouse trial. 🙄

E Jean Carroll is a psychopath and a liar, and the jury was mislead, but do go on about how justice was served in THIS case.
My opinion on the Rittenhouse case remains unchanged. Today's conviction of trump is valid and long-overdue. I stand by that too. What else do you want to talk about the Roe vs Wade decision ? All the anti-transgender laws that republicans are pushing all over the country. Please go to the appropriate places to post your concerns.They don't belong here.

Wow. This decision really triggered you.

Why do you support a convicted sexual abuser?
You just admited Trump triggers you, would you admit he triggered Caroll and the dems to use this case like they did against Kavanaugh?
So I can ask you using your own standard: WHY DO YOU SUPPORT extortion, false charges for political tactics which is a fascist behavioral trait, and why do you support harming actual rape victims through crying wolf and using it for political games? Stann literally made fun of rape and you found that OK as you do harming actual rape victims. That makes you guys sociopaths.

Forum List

Back