Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Sure...perhaps I over-reacted...and I probably would ignore you, not report you, as I have never reported anyone in the several years I have posted to political boards...that said, you at least were skirting a fine line there.

He wasn't found guilty of rape.

1. It was past the statute of limitations.

2. She didn't know for sure if it was Trump's fingers or dick that penetrated her.

Nope, he was found liable for defamation and sexual abuse.
The whole thing is a made up fantasy to sell her book, why didn't she scream bloody murder? Because it didn't happen

The whole thing is a made up fantasy to sell her book, why didn't she scream bloody murder? Because it didn't happen
Thanks for you opinion. The jury disagreed with you...all 13 of them who saw all the evidence and testimony, much of which you haven't seen or heard.

Not sure.

What does it take to blame the DNC after trump is found liable for sexually abusing a woman?
Because your asshole Demonrat wannabe important leaders that I believe likely prearranged for President Trump to experience their Soros-funded extremely wealthy judges to try Trump with a verdict that will take him out of the presidential race you would rather kill him than let him win in order to make America the country the colonists founded with freedom for all. And if you want your own standards for "Getting Trump," you will kiss Maxine Waters nasty, stinking, farting, and stalking priviledges ass. <burp!>

Continue on with getting your back patted as you enable the deep state to turn this free country into a rotten, stinking slave-owning communist hellhole, and be sure you don't say even one discouraging word about the uncouth methods of the Alinsky method measures the Demonrats have put this nation through, (major chaos at the border of people who the Demonrats said would get a million dollars apiece) because if you do oppose the new commie leaders, they will send you to the Alaskan volcano that is threatening to blow its stack every week for a year. Do you get it? Behave!!!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Because your asshole Demonrat wannabe important leaders that I believe likely prearranged for President Trump to experience their Soros-funded extremely wealthy judges to try Trump with a verdict that will take him out of the presidential race you would rather kill him than let him win in order to make America the country the colonists founded with freedom for all. And if you want your own standards for "Getting Trump," you will kiss Maxine Waters nasty, stinking, farting, and stalking priviledges ass. <burp!>

Ad hominem? That's not nice. I will pray for you.

What would being a sexual abuser put him out of the race? It's not like Dems are dumb enough to think trumpers care what Trump does and nothing in the constitution is stopping Trump from running again.

Anyhow, this is just you doing what trumpers always do when someone on their team is guilty of something. Attack the courts, judges, jurors or anything else.

It's a very predictable pattern.

Continue on with getting your back patted as you enable the deep state to turn this free country into a rotten, stinking slave-owning communist hellhole, and be sure you don't say even one discouraging word about the uncouth methods of the Alinsky method measures the Demonrats have put this nation through, (major chaos at the border of people who the Demonrats said would get a million dollars apiece) because if you do oppose the new commie leaders, they will send you to the Alaskan volcano that is threatening to blow its stack every week for a year. Do you get it? Behave!!!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
That is some intense word salad grevience you have there but doesn't change the fact that Trump is a sexual abuser.

beautress is off her meds and day drinking again. :eek:

Forum List

Back