Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Why would he?

Because he said he would. Was given a chance. Didn't show up. Then said he wasn't allowed to testify.

Free campaigning by the Dimwit left plus any idiotic ruling for the witch will be overturned later by a sane law abiding judge.
You aren't very bright are you jimboliar??
Sure it will. Enjoy fantasy land.

In reality, Trump is a sexual abuser.

I don't think so.

Do you think that is a requirement for a jury to determine someone liable for sexual abuse?

Yep! It should be anyways.

Sure there was. Plenty of testimony.

Testimony is not = to evidence.

Plenty of evidence.
Other women testifying under oath that he did the same thing to them PLUS Trump's own recorded testimonials that he feels perdectly entitled to sexually assault whomever be wants PLUS Trump's own refusal to testify under oath in his own defense lest he be forced to incriminate himself.
It's a no-brainer.
GUILTY!

Trump never said anything of the sort.

LOLOLOL

Evidence like that bullshit video you posted about supposed election fraud at the State Farm Arena?

It was caught on camera dumbass.

Ad hominem? That's not nice. I will pray for you.

What would being a sexual abuser put him out of the race? It's not like Dems are dumb enough to think trumpers care what Trump does and nothing in the constitution is stopping Trump from running again.

Anyhow, this is just you doing what trumpers always do when someone on their team is guilty of something. Attack the courts, judges, jurors or anything else.

It's a very predictable pattern.

That is some intense word salad grevience you have there but doesn't change the fact that Trump is a sexual abuser.
Jesus loves me, you don't and never will because you bought the Democrat farm, and when they run out of money with their grandiose focus on tax money in the treasury, they will squeeze a huge share out of your farm. Consider yourself educated. One day you'll thank me for telling you the truth about your whip crackers Party of Division, the Democrats.

Plenty of evidence.
Other women testifying under oath that he did the same thing to them PLUS Trump's own recorded testimonials that he feels perdectly entitled to sexually assault whomever be wants PLUS Trump's own refusal to testify under oath in his own defense lest he be forced to incriminate himself.
It's a no-brainer.
GUILTY!
Other women? You mean her friends who will now get paid :auiqs.jpg:
:laugh2: :slap: You can't be that stupid

Forum List

Back