Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

LOLOLOL

Evidence like that bullshit video you posted about supposed election fraud at the State Farm Arena?
The CNN debacle was a trump liathon. That news station has lost me. They, like FAUX news, only care about ratings and money. They sensationalize in order to gain viewers.

The audience during trump's liathon were cheering lies and when he insulted the moderator. CNN gave a stage to a very disturbed man. Thankfully, most voters saw what a dishonest POS he is.

The CNN debacle was a trump liathon. That news station has lost me. They, like FAUX news, only care about ratings and money. They sensationalize in order to gain viewers.

The audience during trump's liathon were cheering lies and when he insulted the moderator. CNN gave a stage to a very disturbed man. Thankfully, most voters saw what a dishonest POS he is.
Oh no, poor jimboliar. His lying wacko station CNN is jumping on the advantage they have now to steal audience away from Fox and Jim Jones is too stupid to see what they were up to.
And yes, viewers saw exactly what a great represident he is going to make.

I didn't hear him mention any names

he was talking about her:

or say that he was guilty of grabbing women by the pussy himself.

of course he did. AND he doubled down in deposition.

Just that he had sex with a married woman

no he didn't. he TRIED - but failed because she took her vows seriously .

for who all you know it very well could have been consensual.

you're an idiot with no comprehension skills whatsover.

can someone copy this & post it to roadrunner because she claims she has me on iggy, & the reason is that she hates when i give her straight up facts. makes her uncomfortable i guess.

And I at you clown show

Oh no, poor jimboliar. His lying wacko station CNN is jumping on the advantage they have now to steal audience away from Fox and Jim Jones is too stupid to see what they were up to.
And yes, viewers saw exactly what a great represident he is going to make.
CNN's lie screamers divided this nation permanently. Wait till the common man wonders why they're putting people like him in jail for saying what they think.

It was caught on camera dumbass.

LOL

What was caught on camera was poll workers, doing their job and doing it legally and accurately.

Your bullshit that GOP monitors were forced to leave and had to be evacuated is a lie. They left voluntarily when told counting was done for the night. That decision got reversed by an election official, but not until after observers and reporters left. That's what was caught on camera.

Your bullshit that ballots were scanned 3 times is a lie. Ballots were scanned one time. If a stack of ballots gets rejected by a tabulator, it's the poll workers' responsibility to correct the problem and attempt to scan again so they are counted. That's what caught on camera. This was confirmed by the state which audited those ballots and determined they were not counted more than once. That was also confirmed by a state-wide hand recount which reflected about the same number of votes as the tabulator count. Had ballots actually been counted more than once, there would have been far fewer votes counted in the hand recount than there were by tabulator counts.

Your bullshit about them pulling out ballots from a "briefcase" is a lie. Those ballots were placed in official Georgia ballot boxes and were officially sealed to maintain chain-of-custody. That's what was caught on camera.

Your bullshit that no one knows when those "briefcases" were put under that table is a lie. It's on video. They were placed there about 30-60 minutes earlier when poll workers began packing up because they were initially told they were done for the night. They took the remaining uncounted ballots that were out ... placed them in official GA ballot boxes ... sealed them ... and stowed them under the table; only to pull them back out about 30-60 minutes later when told to resume counting.

All of your bullshit was debunked years ago. I included a link to said debunking in the last post I sent you on this.

I didn't hear him mention any names or say that he was guilty of grabbing women by the pussy himself. Just that he had sex with a married woman for who all you know it very well could have been consensual.
How did you get so brainwashed by this MAGAt cult that you can't even reason intelligently and you are willing to make excuses for this fool and give him the benefit of the doubt even though doing so doesn't even make sense?

I have no doubt CNN and Trump agreed to a right-leaning audience for him to appear on their network. I have no problem with that and I'm no fan of CNN.

Faun Do you have evidence that all of these claims are true? Oh and btw, a hand recount and an audit aren't the same thing.

How did you get so brainwashed by this MAGAt cult that you can't even reason intelligently and you are willing to make excuses for this fool and give him the benefit of the doubt even though doing so doesn't even make sense?

How is it that you can't even say what I said was either true or false?

Those other women were not recalling first hand evidence. :eusa_doh:

They had NO evidence on whether or not what they were saying was the truth or a lie. It's just a bunch of he said she said bullshit at this point.

Forum List

Back