Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

So it's deflection from Trump being a sexual abuser.

Link me the case where biden was found liable or guilty...or cry about deep state.

Your pick, Skippy.
Of course Biden isn't held responsible, he hid it till his daughter spoke out about it, and then I haven't even heard him deny it talk about sick. You are a pedophile enabler

Of course Biden isn't held responsible, he hid it till his daughter spoke out about it, and then I haven't even heard him deny it talk about sick. You are a pedophile enabler
Did you really just call me a pedophile enabler?

Have you read this in thread rules?

• No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality, grooming, or pedophilia. If you suspect a forum member is involved with grooming and/or pedophilia, DM the mods with your suspicions and evidence. Again, do NOT accuse other members of being a groomer or pedophile.
I won't report you this time.

That said, Biden isn't held responsible because a jury hasn't held hime liable like they did Trump.

Remember? Innocent until proven guilty?

His pedophilia incest you mook

LOL

I figured you were deranged. Thanks for confirming it.
thumbsup.gif

Did you really just call me a pedophile enabler?

Have you read this in thread rules?

• No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality, grooming, or pedophilia. If you suspect a forum member is involved with grooming and/or pedophilia, DM the mods with your suspicions and evidence. Again, do NOT accuse other members of being a groomer or pedophile.
I won't report you this time.

That said, Biden isn't held responsible because a jury hasn't held hime liable like they did Trump.

Remember? Innocent until proven guilty?
If only that were true, it isn't true with trump like those on here, saying he was found guilty of rape? I never called you a pedophile reread what I said.

Shove your head up your arse where it belongs he had inappropriate showers with his daughter, you are the deranged one!

Nope, that's not what she wrote. She wrote the showers were "probably not appropriate." I get that to deranged folks, someone who says a shower was "probably" inappropriate -- means they had sex with their father. Because that's "probably" inappropriate, right?

:cuckoo:

Nope, that's not what she wrote. She wrote the showers were "probably not appropriate." I get that to deranged folks, someone who says a shower was "probably" inappropriate -- means they had sex with their father. Because that's "probably" inappropriate, right?

:cuckoo:
Yeah that's why she is on Drugs to forget the whole thing

If only that were true, it isn't true with trump like those on here, saying he was found guilty of rape? I never called you a pedophile reread what I said.
Sure...perhaps I over-reacted...and I probably would ignore you, not report you, as I have never reported anyone in the several years I have posted to political boards...that said, you at least were skirting a fine line there.

He wasn't found guilty of rape.

1. It was past the statute of limitations.

2. She didn't know for sure if it was Trump's fingers or dick that penetrated her.

Nope, he was found liable for defamation and sexual abuse.

Forum List

Back