Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Another Lie, she had fantasies about rape, why would a woman being sexually abused in a department store, not be screaming her lungs out? It's a lie she is a political whore. The Democrats got a talking point for the campaign that is all this was
Yawn...typical. More support for a sexual abuser.

A person has to be a low life pond scum piece of shit to call a woman who was sexually abused a whore, political or not. All to defend the man you love.

I don’t know. An expert witness, supposedly? Although I don’t know to what an expert testifies in a civil rape trial with no witnesses or evidence.

This is a list of all the witnesses called by the defense. It goes from people who can corroborate some of the details of her account. How the store looked and why it is plausible that he was able to do what he did in what is in essence a public place. To a psychiatrist testifying to what he perceives as trauma stemming from sexual assault. To witnesses that are prepared to testify under oath that Carroll told them at the time. To other women who claim similar attacks by Trump, again under oath. To 3 days of Carroll testifying and being cross-examined

The evidence also included the tape were Trump says he does what he is accused of here. And a deposition in wich he doesn't just defends those statements but actually can't tell you if sexual assault by famous people is wrong.

In his defense Trump presented nothing. In fact he didn't even show up.

It took the jury 3 hours to reach a conclusion. A jury that included a juror that the lawyers for Carroll wanted to get rid of. Trump's lawyer said in court he was not biased and who the judge, who you guys claim was against Trump allowed to be on the jury. Not only that the judge even gave the opportunity for Trump to testify even AFTER both sides rested their cases. Something that is extremely unusual.

So when you guys say there was no evidence I scratch my head.

This is a list of all the witnesses called by the defense. It goes from people who can corroborate some of the details of her account. How the store looked and why it is plausible that he was able to do what he did in what is in essence a public place. To a psychiatrist testifying to what he perceives as trauma stemming from sexual assault. To witnesses that are prepared to testify under oath that Carroll told them at the time. To other women who claim similar attacks by Trump, again under oath. To 3 days of Carroll testifying and being cross-examined

The evidence also included the tape were Trump says he does what he is accused of here. And a deposition in wich he doesn't just defends those statements but actually can't tell you if sexual assault by famous people is wrong.

In his defense Trump presented nothing. In fact he didn't even show up.

It took the jury 3 hours to reach a conclusion. A jury that included a juror that the lawyers for Carroll wanted to get rid of. Trump's lawyer said in court he was not biased and who the judge, who you guys claim was against Trump allowed to be on the jury. Not only that the judge even gave the opportunity for Trump to testify even AFTER both sides rested their cases. Something that is extremely unusual.

So when you guys say there was no evidence I scratch my head.
Total bullshit.

Yawn...typical. More support for a sexual abuser.

A person has to be a low life pond scum piece of shit to call a woman who was sexually abused a whore, political or not. All to defend the man you love.
Never happened, she is a whore, and is trying to sell a book. The fact that she can include him in some fantasy in the book will help sell it, and you idiotic mewling quim, are all for it because it scores some political point with your vermin base.

Never happened, she is a whore, and is trying to sell a book. The fact that she can include him in some fantasy in the book will help sell it, and you idiotic mewling quim, are all for it because it scores some political point with your vermin base.
Ahhh look, you are trying to present you opinion as fact to protect your sex abuser idol.

Personally I wouldn't support someone who was held liable for sexually abusing a woman but hey, if your standards are that low, you do you.

Now the question is...will your next post be a double down or a deflection?

Ahhh look, you are trying to present you opinion as fact to protect your sex abuser idol.

Personally I wouldn't support someone who was held liable for sexually abusing a woman but hey, if your standards are that low, you do you.

Now the question is...will your next post be a double down or a deflection?
Ah but you support a father basically raping his daughter in the shower. Now tell me that didn't happen like a good shill

Ah but you support a father basically raping his daughter in the shower. Now tell me that didn't happen like a good shill
So it's deflection from Trump being a sexual abuser.

Link me the case where biden was found liable or guilty...or cry about deep state.

Your pick, Skippy.

Another Lie, she had fantasies about rape, why would a woman being sexually abused in a department store, not be screaming her lungs out? It's a lie she is a political whore. The Democrats got a talking point for the campaign that is all this was
Makes sense doesn't it ?

And why would he be "liable" for something he is not GUILTY of?
Exactly!
Nice try at arguing simple semantics though.
I wouldn't give up your day job though.
A future debater might not be in the cards for you.
It not semantics dumb ass, they are legal definitions.
(which are clearly way over your head).

previewimage-oOA2xZ.jpg

liable = responsible

responsible = guilt.
Apparently you too cannot grasp LEGAL DEFINITIONS.

So it's deflection from Trump being a sexual abuser.

Link me the case where biden was found liable or guilty...or cry about deep state.

Your pick, Skippy.

And is the whole whataboutery regarding Mr. Biden is. Ms. Carroll was establish a pattern of behavior regarding the Rapist/Traitor's sexual assault. All the MAGA MAGGOTS have is hearsay and inuendo. There is no proof.

Forum List

Back