Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

But you have not. You have not proven a single damn thing.

I have proven that I can admit that I don't have anything without resorting to verbal attacks to try and distract you from that fact,... Unlike some people on here. 🙄

You're sick piece shit pervert who posted it asshole. You see what YOU want to see.

You're desperate make something out of nothing. All you have posted is a clip, an edited clip at that (which why it is called a clip).
I see the absolute proof that he likes touching little kids, and I see you defend it, what does that say about you

I see the absolute proof that he likes touching little kids, and I see you defend it, what does that say about you

YOU see what YOU want to see.

YOU are the perv for posting what YOU want to see.

YOU ignore the Rapist and Traitor's serial womanizing.

YOU ignore how the Rapist and Traitor perved out on a 10-Year Old Girl.

YOU ignore how the Rapist and Traitor would walk through the dressing room of teenage girls who were either naked or topless.

YOU ignore the fact that over 20+Women accused the Rapist and Traitor of Sexual Abuse/Sexual Assault/Sexual Harassment.

YOU ignore the fact the Rapist and Traitor boasted about Sexually Assaulting Women.

YOU see what YOU want to see. All you have is an edited clip. YOU posted that edited clip. YOU see what YOU want to see.

YOU see what YOU want to see.

YOU are the perv for posting what YOU want to see.

YOU ignore the Rapist and Traitor's serial womanzing.

YOU ignore how the Rapist and Traitor perved out on a 10-Year Old Girl.

YOU ignore how the Rapist and Traitor would walk through the dressing room of teenage girls who were either naked or topless.

YOU ignore the fact that over 20+Women accused the Rapist and Traitor of Sexual Abuse/Sexual Assault/Sexual Harassment.
I see the absolute proof that he likes touching little kids, and I see you defend it, what does that say about you, I would tell you but would like to stick around, and destroy your idiotic posts.

At 4:24 that little girls pulls away as he touches her breast, you have got to be a put on. You sem pretty comfortable with what he is doing, what does that say about you!

But you're ok with Trump feeling up his own daughter and staring at her tits, right, perv?

ivanka-1521813921.jpg

Rich guy aggressively trying to get some pussy is not very interesting news.

A President of the US who sexually molested his daughter is grounds for impeachment.

Rich guy aggressively trying to get some pussy is not very interesting news.

A President of the US who sexually molested his daughter is grounds for impeachment.

A rich guy would walk through a dressing room where young teenage girls are nude or undressed is sick.

IF you see something that you describe in that clip, what does that make you?

The Rapist and Traitor is a serial adulterer, you say nothing about that.

You are in an endless loop right now, you know that right.

Forum List

Back