Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

A rich guy would walk through a dressing room where young teenage girls are nude or undressed is sick.

IF you see something that you describe in that clip, what does that make you?

The Rapist and Traitor is a serial adulterer, you say nothing about that.

You are in an endless loop right now, you know that right.

Stop with your fucking denial.

Not only has Potatohead been exposed as a child molester by his own daughter but the sonofabitch has a long record of sexual molesting women, including female Secret Service. In fact a Secret Service agent threatened to kick Potatohead's ass for exposing himself to the agent's wife.

Yes I was, so what's your point?

That using your standard, you can't prove those videos aren't deep fakes. Yet you claimed he sniffed hair as though he really did.

Don't ya just love being held up to your own standards?

That using your standard, you can't prove those videos aren't deep fakes. Yet you claimed he sniffed hair as though he really did.

Don't ya just love being held up to your own standards?

Videos? I thought that we were talking about the pictures? I didn't say anything about videos.

Well then your argument is pointless because I didn't claim any video was fake. All I said was the pictures you posted might be real but at the same time you can't prove it.

Without any proof whatsoever, you claimed claimed photos could have been faked. Same applies to videos.

No worries ... I get it ... you don't like being held to your same standard.

Of course they were biased. They were from NY, and believed a woman’s crazy accusation that something happened 30 years when she had no evidence, and no police report.

How to Choose a Jury of Trump’s Peers​

A federal judge probed the backgrounds and political biases of dozens of New Yorkers, searching for nine people to serve as jurors for E. Jean Carroll’s rape lawsuit against the former President.
By Eric LachApril 26, 2023

On Tuesday morning, forty-eight unsuspecting New Yorkers were ushered into a courtroom in lower Manhattan and told that the federal judiciary needed their help determining whether former President Donald Trump had once raped the writer E. Jean Carroll. Together, the potential jurors made a decent cross-section of New York: people of different ages, races, genders, and social classes. They’d come to court wearing jeans, sweatshirts, windbreakers, blazers, and at least one Kangol cap. Out of the forty-eight people summoned, nine would be selected as jurors, to hear evidence and testimony in the civil trial...
How to Choose a Jury of Trumpâs Peers

Trump Lawyer Palatore Exits Legal Team Amid Special Counsel Probes.

WASHINGTON, May 17 (Reuters) - Tim Parlatore, an attorney who has represented Donald Trump in a pair of U.S. Justice Department investigations led by Special Counsel Jack Smith, said on Wednesday he has left the Republican former president's legal team.

Parlatore has represented Trump in Smith's investigations into efforts by the former president and his allies to overturn the results of the 2020 election he lost to Democrat Joe Biden and into Trump's retention of classified documents after he left office in 2021.

In a statement, Parlatore did not give a reason for his departure but said he believes "very strongly in the merits of the case, and the DOJ (Department of Justice) is acting improperly".

Trump Lawyer Palatore Exits Legal Team Amid Special Counsel Probes.

WASHINGTON, May 17 (Reuters) - Tim Parlatore, an attorney who has represented Donald Trump in a pair of U.S. Justice Department investigations led by Special Counsel Jack Smith, said on Wednesday he has left the Republican former president's legal team.

Parlatore has represented Trump in Smith's investigations into efforts by the former president and his allies to overturn the results of the 2020 election he lost to Democrat Joe Biden and into Trump's retention of classified documents after he left office in 2021.

In a statement, Parlatore did not give a reason for his departure but said he believes "very strongly in the merits of the case, and the DOJ (Department of Justice) is acting improperly".

⏳ :popcorn:

Cohen has already said he would testify.

He has a lot to say.

Yeah, he has testified 3 times, committed perjury twice, and went to jail once....

...the perfect Democtat witness against Trump.

He is the epitome of the entire last 7 years of the Democrats' crusade against Trump -

Perjury, crime, and hoax. Too bad the rest of the Democrats will not go to jail as he has.

Forum List

Back